January 19, 2019

📢 How to help the Michael Jackson Innocent Project 👇

https://twitter.com/trublu41809062/status/1084226301546893312 2) Link any useful evidence to help defend MJ into here: (link: https://t.co/DV8jgAr70e) https://t.co/K1UKPKndb3 3) Use the hashtag #TheMichaelJacksonInnocentProject…
    August 12, 2018

The Calm Before The Storm?

Okay, I am probably going to get slammed for this blog, but it has been on my mind for so…
    July 16, 2018

The Pearl Jr – Peter Midani Death Hoax Scam

Pearl’s ‘proof’ that Peter Midani is Michael Jackson Peter Midani is a confirmed Michael Jackson alias. Yes it is. But…

MJDHI Videos

1 / 7 Videos

What's up with michaeljacksondeathhoax.com?

04:23

MJDHI - What's up with the Autopsy Report - Part 2 - "Everything Wrong with Page 1"

09:42

MJDHI - What's up with the Autopsy Report - Part 1 - "The Next of Kin"

03:58

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - A Bogus Death Certificate?

11:41

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - The MJDHI Documentary 2017 - Trailer

09:14

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

09:21

V for Vendetta V for Vengeance - It's a conspiracy - The 1993 accusations part 1

11:34
      October 10, 2017

Michael Jackson SCREAM Debuts #3 Current And Overall On Both R&B And Pop Album Charts & Top 10 Physical & Overall Albums

MICHAEL JACKSON SELLS ALBUMS! – SCREAM IS AN ESSENTIAL PLAYLIST FOR EVERYONE’S OCTOBER PARTY AND KICKS OFF THE MICHAEL JACKSON’S…
      April 1, 2017

KATHERINE JACKSON KEPT UNDER WRAPS … AWAY FROM GRANDKIDS

4/1/2017 1:00 AM PDT EXCLUSIVE Katherine Jackson has been stashed away from her grandchildren since returning to Los Angeles ……
      July 4, 2009

Michael Jackson’s Unfinished Dream

My mention of Michael Jackson on my Facebook status startled many, especially as I invited them to pray for him.…
      July 23, 2017

Michael Jackson’s pet chimp Bubbles sells five of his paintings for ape sanctuary charity

‘Incredibly popular’ paintings are being sold off to raise money for sanctuary where Bubbles is now living By Ben Leo…
      July 12, 2017

Michael Jackson Auction to Include Album With Nine Unreleased Songs

7/12/2017 by Gil Kaufman   The trickle of music from late pop icon Michael Jackson since his death in 2009 has frustrated some fans…
      April 24, 2018

Can Michael Jackson Turn the Tide for London’s National Portrait Gallery? Hopes Are Pinned on a Blockbuster

London’s National Portrait Gallery is already selling advance tickets for its summer blockbuster show, which examines Michael Jackson’s influence on contemporary art.…
      January 1, 2018

Happy 2018!

I wish for you and your loved ones a very happy and healthy 2018. May you all have an amazing…
      July 22, 2017

The new Stranger Things trailer is full of Michael Jackson and terror

Turn everything upside-down by Andrew Liptak @AndrewLiptak  Jul 22, 2017, 6:54pm EDT Today at San Diego Comic Con, Netflix premiered a new…
      March 29, 2017

KATHERINE JACKSON FLIES BACK TO U.S. for Courtroom Showdown with Nephew

3/29/2017 12:47 PM PDT EXCLUSIVE Katherine Jackson hopped a flight from London to L.A. to make sure she’s in court…
      November 16, 2009

It Takes Two To Tango…The Truth, The Lies, The Guilt & Making up

Not to be rude, but for those that are ignorant and blind and have yelled at us about the Dave…
      April 14, 2017

PARIS JACKSON FAMILY DINNER WITH LITTLE BRO BLANKET

4/14/2017 2:01 PM PDT Paris Jackson took matters into her own hands … breaking bread with little bro Blanket as grandma…
      September 4, 2017

Michael Jackson: A Star Outside, Mr Lonely Inside

If we talk about the era of 1980 to 2001, then we must say that Michael Jackson was rising like…
      May 22, 2018

The Death Hoax Scam called “Alive III – Michael Jackson The Living Dead”

This video was uploaded on YouTube, yet removed because ‘someone’ (I wonder who…) decided to report it because it apparently…
      January 11, 2012

For we walk by faith, not by sight

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7) If there is one thing I learned during the…
      November 16, 2009

It Takes Two To Tango – Part 2

In our last theory about Michael Jackson having a twin brother we stated it would be our last post. Well…
      April 27, 2017

What Michael Jackson Told His Nephew About Fame

Taryll Jackson opens up about a phone call he once received from his uncle. Lisa Capretto OWN, 04/26/2017 06:01 pm ET…
      August 12, 2018

The Calm Before The Storm?

Okay, I am probably going to get slammed for this blog, but it has been on my mind for so…
      April 3, 2011

Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1; “Michael would never do this to his kids”

Most people on this website and forum believe Michael Jackson is still alive, but there are also people visiting here…
      March 10, 2017

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE FILM LOOKS DAMN REAL

Famed Michael Jackson impersonator Navi did what he does best Thursday, transforming into the King of Pop for an upcoming…
      Close