January 19, 2019

📢 How to help the Michael Jackson Innocent Project 👇

https://twitter.com/trublu41809062/status/1084226301546893312 2) Link any useful evidence to help defend MJ into here: (link: https://t.co/DV8jgAr70e) https://t.co/K1UKPKndb3 3) Use the hashtag #TheMichaelJacksonInnocentProject…
    August 12, 2018

The Calm Before The Storm?

Okay, I am probably going to get slammed for this blog, but it has been on my mind for so…
    July 16, 2018

The Pearl Jr – Peter Midani Death Hoax Scam

Pearl’s ‘proof’ that Peter Midani is Michael Jackson Peter Midani is a confirmed Michael Jackson alias. Yes it is. But…

MJDHI Videos

1 / 7 Videos

What's up with michaeljacksondeathhoax.com?

04:23

MJDHI - What's up with the Autopsy Report - Part 2 - "Everything Wrong with Page 1"

09:42

MJDHI - What's up with the Autopsy Report - Part 1 - "The Next of Kin"

03:58

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - A Bogus Death Certificate?

11:41

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - The MJDHI Documentary 2017 - Trailer

09:14

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

09:21

V for Vendetta V for Vengeance - It's a conspiracy - The 1993 accusations part 1

11:34
      January 29, 2017

Conrad Murray wants to help Paris Jackson solve her father’s alleged “murder”

Paris recently revealed her belief that her dad, Michael Jackson – who died in June 2009, from an overdose due…
      November 16, 2009

The Dogs, The Meds, The Mess & The Math – Part 1

The Dogs: We had some brainfarts again today. We had this one already a few weeks ago, but we didn’t…
      July 13, 2017

IM Global Television Lands International Rights to ‘Michael Jackson’s Halloween’

IM Global will take “Michael Jackson’s Halloween” out internationally after landing distribution rights to the animated special, which will air on CBS in…
      November 16, 2009

Some fever thoughts

As I am sitting here at my diner table this night, again unable to sleep due to the fever that…
      January 3, 2010

Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?

This blog is somewhat controversial and shocking and although you might not go with our theory stated in this blog,…
      January 11, 2012

For we walk by faith, not by sight

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7) If there is one thing I learned during the…
      February 9, 2017

Cousin Trent Says SOME OF SINGER’S SIBLINGS OUT FOR MONEY GRAB

The nephew ordered to stay away from Katherine Jackson says he knows what is really going on … some of…
      January 3, 2017

INTERNET DECEPTION, MANIPULATION AND TROLLING ON MJDHI

Normally I just ban trolls and don’t pay attention to them because I don’t think they deserve more attention. But…
      February 7, 2018

‘He stole a lot of songs’: Quincy Jones says Michael Jackson plagiarized other artists and his 1982 hit Billie Jean was a ripoff of a Donna Summer song

Quincy Jones, the legendary music producer who frequently collaborated with Michael Jackson, has accused the late King Of Pop of…
      April 18, 2017

Michael Jackson Estate Says IRS Expert Committed Perjury About Whitney Houston Work

Is the tax trial of the century tainted? As tens of millions of American citizens file last-second returns on “Tax…
      November 16, 2009

It Takes Two To Tango…The Truth, The Lies, The Guilt & Making up

Not to be rude, but for those that are ignorant and blind and have yelled at us about the Dave…
      April 24, 2017

Diana Ross Wants To Adopt Michael’s ‘Abandoned’ Son

The Singer wants to give ‘Endless Love’ to Blanket Jackson. By Radar Staff Posted on Apr 24, 2017 @ 7:11AM…
      February 16, 2010

What’s Going On In Santa Barbara?

While it is obvious that District Attorney Tom Sneddon has a vendetta against Michael Jackson, there are other allegations of…
      October 20, 2017

Michael Jackson’s Halloween Animated Special Trailer

CBS will air the spooky special, Michael Jackson’s Halloween, showcasing an animated version of the late King of Pop. Michael…
      November 16, 2009

The Dogs, The Meds, The Mess & The Math part 2

Part 2 folks, for those who appreciated part 1… We have taken a closer look at all the meds/mess involved in…
      March 24, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson’s brother Jermaine lashes out at nephew who accused him of making ‘the King of Pop’s mother disappear’ in bid to control the estate

Trent Jackson claims Jermaine Jackson – Michael’s brother – is hiding their mom  Katherine Jackson, 86, requested a restraining order…
      September 21, 2017

A new exhibition exploring Michael Jackson’s influence on art is coming to London

On The Wall. Michael Jackson’s impact on some of the world’s most famous artists is the subject of a new…
      August 26, 2018

Sony Music Has Not Conceded That Vocals on Michael Jackson Album Are Fake

UPDATED: Articles published on Thursday claimed that Sony Music had “admitted” in a court hearing earlier this week that three…
      October 20, 2017

What’s up with the Autopsy Report?

Link to full autopsy report here.
      March 14, 2017

New trial date set for alleged Michael Jackson sex syndicate proceedings

Choreographer Wade Robson is heading to court again in a new trial linked to his molestation allegations against the late…
      Close