• Active Topics  Back Forward Stop Play
If the forum doesn't display properly for you, you are probably using the Firefox browser.
Try Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari in that case and the problem should be solved!

How does A.J change his voice? Michael JACKson STILL ALIVE 2018

Ilaria777

How does A.J change his voice? Michael JACKson STILL ALIVE 2018

Post by Ilaria777 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:56 am

I like this channel a lot, but I never believed the theory Jack Crooner = Michael Jackson: / anyway, I put this video that explains HOW Michael Jackson can change his voice.
What do you think?

~Souza~
Administrator
Administrator

Re: How does A.J change his voice? Michael JACKson STILL ALIVE 2018

Post by ~Souza~ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:06 pm

I don't know if it's him. The guy looks very suspect to me and very skinny sometimes. Who knows. The issue that I have with it is that it's lasting so long now, what's the purpose? I doubt Michael likes wrecking good classics like this and if it was just for hoax purposes it was noticed. So why continue? Maybe he's just a weird doctor who thinks he can sing.

Ilaria777

Post by Ilaria777 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:28 pm

I have always considered this theory nonsense. There are a lot of pics where Jack Crooner is bare chest under the sun, knowing that MJ is totally allergic to the sun because of his problems of lupus and vitiligo, nope, it makes no sense.
Then he covers his entire body of makeup 24 hours a day? ::doubt

~Souza~
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ~Souza~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:12 am

Ilaria777 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:28 pm
I have always considered this theory nonsense. There are a lot of pics where Jack Crooner is bare chest under the sun, knowing that MJ is totally allergic to the sun because of his problems of lupus and vitiligo, nope, it makes no sense.
Then he covers his entire body of makeup 24 hours a day? ::doubt
Did anyone ever think of the possibility that Michael has his color back on most, if not all, of his body and face?