LoesTopic starter

HOAX discussed on Official MJ site
December 08, 2009, 07:08:37 AM
Hello there,

Last night I was reading on the forum of de official MJ site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
I looked in de section Europe and saw a very big topic there discussing if he's alive.

That really surprised me.

Why is the moderator of this forum allowing this? Makes me wonder.

What do you think about it?

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: HOAX discussed on Official MJ site
December 08, 2009, 07:13:42 AM
Quote from: "Loes"
Hello there,

Last night I was reading on the forum of de official MJ site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
I looked in de section Europe and saw a very big topic there discussing if he's alive.

That really surprised me.

Why is the moderator of this forum allowing this? Makes me wonder.

What do you think about it?

I heard that a few weeks ago, that this hoax is being discussed on the offical forum....IDK.  A forum is  a platform for speak out your own opinion maybe that's why they did not block that....IDK, it's kinda strange, yes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

December 08, 2009, 07:15:20 AM
I think it's fair enough to let them discuss this. I mean, he's alive!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 08, 2009, 07:21:01 AM
I followed that thread from the beginning. First time someone deleted it pretty fast but thank god (thanks Kindness) she started a new one over 12 weeks ago and it´s still most popular in this section. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

Xsy

December 08, 2009, 08:16:53 AM
I found some interestings posts of them that we could discuss too:

- Why would they hire impersonators for something that is supposed to just be footage of a 'rehearsal'? (I would be interested what the the family thinks about using stand ins for this is it REHEARSALS. They mentioned in the beginning that there are impersonators used in the movie, but they are not wondering about it when it was just LUCK and coincidence that they filmed the rehearsals and thought "oh right we could make a movie of it" like kenny said???)

- And something more. Yesterday I saw on television that Michael's children, who were going somewhere with their grandmother, had a car accident while trying to avoid some paparazzi. But...judging from the pictures from the burial and not only, they had no problem with being photographed. Catherine let photographers take pictures of them. Question: why then were they trying to avoid the paparazzi a few days ago? What were they trying to hide? Or they may didn't want others to see their destination. So WHERE were they going to?

- And I already one time had doubts about Paris' words at the memorial, as she did not address to her father. Would it not have been normal that she said ; I love you daddy, but instead she said : I love him so much. What a big difference !! Suppose your father died, what would you do. I m sure I would fix the casket allmost all the time, staring, with wet eyes. I did not see any of his children do that. She also said : daddy has been the best father..... Why did she not say : you have been... ?? Isn' that strange ??

- This is it movie on 25th november: Ok, I have returned from the movie. I sat there in total darkness until the very end. The Columbia Pictures sign came on, the screen showed nothing and then 3 seconds of what played last night came on. No pictures, only words. The Jacksons are in the recording studio and they are told that they sound like the Supremes. These are the words that were spoken tonight: you guys sound like the Supremes, you guys sound like the Supremes. And then nothing. ??????? Why was the rest cut out? If you have a movie, how can the movie be missing parts from each showing to showing??????????????????????????????????? Especially in the same theater and the same frickin auditorium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bad enough that extra words are put in sometimes and a scene is inserted a few more times than others or if a scene isn't there at all, but why remove something at the end of the movie when the movie is over????? And why did they leave those words in? I believe this scene was in the middle of the segment that I saw last night, so why the editing job? Is this a reference to Diana Ross? Are we now being given clues bit by bit at the end, the extreme end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 09:22:33 AM
^ Excellent entry this poster made. I also wonder about the movie ending changing, people seeing different things after the credits rolled. This is so important. I hope we can all process all the information into one big website later so everything can be found in one place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 08, 2009, 09:28:05 AM
they are finally catching up to reality there at last  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

December 08, 2009, 09:53:14 AM
Oh, wow...the official site, huh?  Didn't think they would let that keep going?  I figured they would just keep deleting the thread but, then again, if they did that would definitely seem suspicious.  About the movie ending...were there really different endings after the credits?  I didn't know that  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 10:43:36 AM
well I think they leave it on the official site because wouldn't it even be MORE suspicious if they kept deleting it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 08, 2009, 11:23:34 AM
I wondered about the different endings too after hearing from people that the movie was different. Maybe its suppose to be a cliffhanger and we are too see the REAL ending in person!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 12:46:10 PM
They've been discussing it on there for AGES, i post on there too. We had a really long topic about it with loads of posts and some good clues in the 'This Is It' forum, but they deleted that. They don't seem to mind the one in the 'Europe' forum, as i've said before if this isn't a hoax then why doesn't a spokesperson or a family member address the fact that people think it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 12:54:14 PM
Quote from: "Dangerous"
as i've said before if this isn't a hoax then why doesn't a spokesperson or a family member address the fact that people think it is.

Exactly. This is a big clue and if they were really concerned or offended by all the hoax theories they would address them in a public statement but so far they've kept their mouth shut. They are also very aware of these sites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 08, 2009, 01:08:21 PM
Quote from: "Xsy"
- This is it movie on 25th november: Ok, I have returned from the movie. I sat there in total darkness until the very end. The Columbia Pictures sign came on, the screen showed nothing and then 3 seconds of what played last night came on. No pictures, only words. The Jacksons are in the recording studio and they are told that they sound like the Supremes. These are the words that were spoken tonight: you guys sound like the Supremes, you guys sound like the Supremes. And then nothing. ??????? Why was the rest cut out? If you have a movie, how can the movie be missing parts from each showing to showing??????????????????????????????????? Especially in the same theater and the same frickin auditorium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bad enough that extra words are put in sometimes and a scene is inserted a few more times than others or if a scene isn't there at all, but why remove something at the end of the movie when the movie is over????? And why did they leave those words in? I believe this scene was in the middle of the segment that I saw last night, so why the editing job? Is this a reference to Diana Ross? Are we now being given clues bit by bit at the end, the extreme end?

I didn't see that! Was it at the end of the movie? The last scene that i remember was the MJJ productions sign...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 04:39:01 PM
Quote from: "mjfull"
Quote from: "Xsy"

I didn't see that! Was it at the end of the movie? The last scene that i remember was the MJJ productions sign...

The original ending of TII is Michael popping back on the screen, saying he will come back in his own time, he buttons his shirt and then says BAM or something like that.

Some people claim to have seen a crown (like the one the kids placed on Michaels casket at the funeral) with a sign below that said ''beLIEve''. Another one claimed that the after the movie credits rolled they saw footage of Michael laughing and goofing around in the rehearsal set and several people saw the movie ending as the Jacksons audio tape in a recording studio and talking about the Surpremes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 08, 2009, 04:54:37 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "Dangerous"
as i've said before if this isn't a hoax then why doesn't a spokesperson or a family member address the fact that people think it is.

Exactly. This is a big clue and if they were really concerned or offended by all the hoax theories they would address them in a public statement but so far they've kept their mouth shut. They are also very aware of these sites.

Some on the LKL blogs think that ALL the hoax believers have given up and the sites are ALL gone :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions