“They Cage The Animals At Night.”
May 22, 2010, 11:24:23 PM
Back in 2002 MJ was planning to co-direct a filmed based on Jennings Michael Burch’s autobiography “They Cage The Animals At Night.” I bought the book last year in August and I can see why Michael would have wanted to make it into a feature film. The book is great! I laughed and I cried. It’s a 6x4 paperback with 293 pages and I read it in a matter of hours. I just couldn’t put it down.  If this site had a list of suggested reading material, this one should top the list!

Here is one of the articles on the Internet about the project. And notice it’s on MTV--Michael Jackson Plans To Co-Direct Feature Film 'They Cage the Animals at Night' will be produced by Mel Gibson's Icon Productions.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From what I have read in other places, the second child molestation accusations is what killed this project for MJ, as no one wanted to be associated with the name Michael Jackson. Ms. Jones clearly brings that point out in her book.

Here is a link to a portion of the interview that Michael did with the books’ author, Mr. Burch.   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So again we see yet another way how deeply those false accusations hurt MJ. Here is something that he desired to do for maybe 25 years, down the drain!! Having read the book and knowing the perfectionist that MJ himself admitted that he was in his autobiography, this movie would have surely been Academy Award material!  No joke! Making it not only his loss, but our loss as well!  :(

If all the events that have been put into motion starting with that one event on June 25th are being put into a movie, which I really believe they are, then I can understand why he’s doing it. And if this is the case, this is the greatest and the best “V” to ever come across the pages of HIStory!  You go Michael!!

As an added note I would like to say that I believe the movie theory is only one of many reasons behind the hoax!

Thanks for reading!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: “They Cage The Animals At Night.”
May 27, 2011, 06:28:34 PM
I was just about to make a thread to post an article about MJ's movie plans and his high interest in producing. Then I found your interesting thread about the movie "They Cage The Animals At Night", so I thought I post this article in addition. I also think that one of Michael's motives of the hoax are movies and producing plans, which he probably had in mind for a long time. The hoax gives him an opportunity and freedom to work on these plans. According to this article he had great idea's and was very excited a few months before his death. There's more to come 8-) You go Michael :D

The Michael Jackson Movie You Never Saw
He may be known for his music, but few knew Michael Jackson also enjoyed another artistic outlet: the movies.

The King of Pop's long association with a small-time filmmaker led to a featured role in a campy 2007 film unknown to many of his fans, and may well have led to another project he was developing.

"He was very excited about making movies and wanted his hands on everything, from working on screenplays to producing, to writing the music," said B-movie producer, writer and director Bryan Michael Stoller of Jackson, who starred in the 1978 pic "The Wiz." "However, he never showed any interest in acting,"

Three months before his death, Stoller says Jackson committed to co-directing and financing a movie -- a poignant drama about foster children -- and planned to get started as soon as he completed his London concerts.

It's a small indie project that might not have exactly been getting a big studio rollout or a prime spot at Sundance. But like other posthumous revelations, the news sheds light on the wide-ranging, if often quirky, excursions the singer made when he wasn't cultivating his career as a pop star.

Stoller said he had a 23-year friendship with the pop star and was his partner in the film company Magic Shadows. He was to have co-directed the movie, called "They Cage the Animals at Night," which Stoller said they had been developing for seven years.

The project was based on a 1985 book about the real-life experiences of author Jennings Michael Burch, who bounced around foster homes as a child. Jackson showed the book to Stoller in 2002 at his Neverland estate and asked if he wanted to produce and co-direct a movie version.

"Michael told me often he felt like he grew up as an orphan, like a foster kid, because he never was in one home," Stoller said. "To him every hotel was like a different foster home. He said he used to sit in the window and see kids playing outside and cry because he couldn't be part of that."

But insiders in the Jackson camp said there was no formal deal in place for any Jackson involvement in "Cage"; discussions between the artist and Stoller occurred when Jackson was without management, which may have frowned on any distractions as he prepared for the London shows.

Stoller optioned the book for $1 -- initially without telling Burch about Jackson's involvement. When he did tell him, Stoller said the author was excited to work with the singer.

Jackson, meanwhile, was concerned that Burch, then 67 and suffering from cancer, might not survive to see the movie made. So Stoller suggested bringing Burch to Neverland in 2003, where Jackson turned the tables and interviewed him for what was to be a TV special and for the eventual DVD.

Stoller recorded their meeting, which added to a collection of videos he made with Jackson over the years, and to hours of audio recordings from their meetings.

Stoller told THR he has now come forward because he believes this material humanizes his friend at a time when much myth-making about Jackson is taking place. The producer also is marketing his video, audio and photos either for outright sale or as a project he would produce and direct.

He said he already has had interest from NBC, CBS and E!

Jackson's last film foray was a 2005 comedic farce, "Miss Cast Away and the Island Girls," produced, written and directed by Stoller. Jackson is briefly in the movie as Agent M.J., who comes to the rescue of various characters on a beam of light. The movie was a direct-to-DVD release sold briefly at Blockbuster stores.

When Jackson was indicted on child molestation charges shortly after its release, Blockbuster pulled the film from its shelves. "Miss Castaway" has been sold overseas by Showcase Entertainment, and Stoller said he has offers for a new domestic video release for Jackson's last movie appearance.

"They Cage the Animals" also was impacted by the molestation charges, Stoller said. In 2003 the producer arranged a three-hour meeting in a Universal City hotel between Jackson and Mel Gibson, who besides being an actor is a producer and partner in Icon Prods. "They got along great," Stoller said. "It was kind of funny. Mel was a little nervous. He was hugging a pillow the whole time, kind of playing with it. Michael was kind of shy."

Icon signed a deal to develop the project with a budget of $12 million-$20 million, according to Stoller, who was paid by Icon to write the screenplay. A couple months later, when Jackson was indicted in Santa Barbara, Icon put the project in turnaround, and Gibson stopped returning Stoller's phone calls. There were news reports in 2005 that Icon had dropped the project. A spokesman for Icon said the company briefly was involved in developing it in 1995 but had lost interest by 1997. Stoller has a copy of his contract with Icon dated 2002.

Stoller said Icon still owns the screenplay, but an Icon rep rebutted that, saying the company has had no involvement or ownership for 10 years. Gibson declined comment for this report.

Jackson did meet with Burch, and during their highly charged conversation he asked the author if he had ever considered suicide. Burch said he had, and Jackson said he too had considered it during his darkest days.

Jackson lost contact with Stoller for about two years during the period when the singer was on trial. But after his acquittal, Jackson reached out to him. They had watched dozens of movies in the Neverland theater; Stoller said Jackson's favorite was "To Kill a Mockingbird," and that they also discussed doing a remake of the comedy musical "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang."

"When Jackson called in 2007, he still had movies on his mind," Stoller said. "He had begun to purchase movie production equipment. He was always asking how things work, but I never saw him really work things. But he wanted all the toys. He bought a dolly and wanted me to show the kids how to use it because they were using it as a play toy, riding around on it."

Jackson wasn't interested in making a blockbuster. "He wanted to do movies the Academy would like," Stoller recalled.

Three months before his death, Stoller said he and Jackson had "a pretty serious meeting" about reviving "They Cage the Animals" as an indie feature.

"Michael was going to put up $8 million and not have to deal with any studios or producers and then take it to the studios afterward," Stoller said. "He was very passionate about being a director. He was determined to make this movie."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

May 28, 2011, 04:14:12 AM
Stoller recorded their meeting, which added to a collection of videos he made with Jackson over the years, and to hours of audio recordings from their meetings.

Stoller told THR he has now come forward because he believes this material humanizes his friend at a time when much myth-making about Jackson is taking place. The producer also is marketing his video, audio and photos either for outright sale or as a project he would produce and direct.

He said he already has had interest from NBC, CBS and E!
So this will another money-maker coming down the road. I so look forward to seeing this when it's done. I wonder how many other thousands of beautiful video and sound recordings of MJ people have hidden away through the years that might see the light of day yet. It seems strange to me that these movie projects seem to be B-grade, uncompleted and people hesitant to get involved with MJ, yet so many top-notch stunning movies coming out right now have all these clear Michael clues or Michaelisms. Again, just like other aspects of the hoax, there are these paradoxes--the seeming reality and then these crazy inconsistancies/coincidences. mj_bad/  geek/  
Go Michael! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2011, 02:16:34 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
I also think that one of Michael's motives of the hoax are movies and producing plans, which he probably had in mind for a long time. The hoax gives him an opportunity and freedom to work on these plans. According to this article he had great idea's and was very excited a few months before his death. There's more to come 8-) You go Michael :D

I've believed that the hoax would be the makings of a movie as soon as I read what he said in his autobiography. Yes, there may be other reasons for the hoax, but the movie is definitely in it! Michael had reached the age where it was time for a career change (Been there, and in the process of doing that!). And this is a career path that he has wanted to pursue for a long time. And I'm just thrilled for him.  bounce/

God is doing for him what He did for Job. After Satan had had his field day with Job, "the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before (42:10)."  No one can deny that Satan has not put Michael through the wringer as well!  Michael lost a lot because of those false allegations, but God is making amends for it!

They thought "This is It" pulled in the earnings. But as Jermaine said, "But this is not it!"   I told a friend just two days ago, just wait and see, the world will be standing in line to see the  blockbuster movie, "It Was All For Love!" Created, produced and directed by Michael "The Genius" Jackson!  bow/

Thanks for posting your article, it was great. Go on Amazon and get the book, "They Cage The Animals At Night."  You'll love it, the same as Michael and I do! I guarantee!  :D

"After this lived Job, an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his son's sons, even four generations. So Job died being old and full of days." (16-17)  Director Michael J. Jackson, this is my earnest prayer for you!

Blessings To You All!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 03, 2011, 03:38:06 PM
Thank you for your advice to read the book, onthewingsoflove. I will order it and I'll let you know my opinion, if you like :)

They thought "This is It" pulled in the earnings. But as Jermaine said, "But this is not it!" I told a friend just two days ago, just wait and see, the world will be standing in line to see the blockbuster movie, "It Was All For Love!" Created, produced and directed by Michael "The Genius" Jackson!  

"It Was All For Love!". That's a great title :D The hoax (movie) Was All For Love! Michael has put so much energy in it, I think years of preparation. With the hoax he created illusion and the tabloids learned their lessons, though confused the world and the fans. The revealing movie "It Was All For Love!" will make people understand his reasons. Some people don't need to understand, they already do (that doesn't mean that I don't want to see the movie ;) I believe that the hoax and movie are one.

Blessings to you
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

RK

June 03, 2011, 06:54:05 PM
Quote from: onthewingsoflove
Quote from: everlastinglove_MJ
I also think that one of Michael's motives of the hoax are movies and producing plans, which he probably had in mind for a long time. The hoax gives him an opportunity and freedom to work on these plans. According to this article he had great idea's and was very excited a few months before his death. There's more to come <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> You go Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've believed that the hoax would be the makings of a movie as soon as I read what he said in his autobiography. Yes, there may be other reasons for the hoax, but the movie is definitely in it! Michael had reached the age where it was time for a career change (Been there, and in the process of doing that!). And this is a career path that he has wanted to pursue for a long time. And I'm just thrilled for him.  bounce/

God is doing for him what He did for Job. After Satan had had his field day with Job, "the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before (42:10)."  No one can deny that Satan has not put Michael through the wringer as well!  Michael lost a lot because of those false allegations, but God is making amends for it!

They thought "This is It" pulled in the earnings. But as Jermaine said, "But this is not it!"   I told a friend just two days ago, just wait and see, the world will be standing in line to see the  blockbuster movie, "It Was All For Love!" Created, produced and directed by Michael "The Genius" Jackson!  bow/

Thanks for posting your article, it was great. Go on Amazon and get the book, "They Cage The Animals At Night."  You'll love it, the same as Michael and I do! I guarantee!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"After this lived Job, an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his son's sons, even four generations. So Job died being old and full of days." (16-17)  Director Michael J. Jackson, this is my earnest prayer for you!

Blessings To You All!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
Amen and amen. I bought this book in '09 .
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:21:02 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2011, 03:41:15 AM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Thank you for your advice to read the book, onthewingsoflove. I will order it and I'll let you know my opinion, if you like :)  

Yes, I would love to know what you think about it.

I am convinced that Michael put a lot of love as well as time into everything that he did. And this hoax is no different. As he said in his autobiography "Some day soon I plan to devote a lot of my time to making films." And that day is now! You are right, this hoax has been in the planning for a looooong time! He also said, "When I take on a project, I believe in it 100 percent. I really put my soul into it. I'd die for it. That's how I am." And we must admit, he certainly did put his soul into this project, he even died for it! :lol:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2011, 04:18:07 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Amen and amen. I bought this book in '09 .

Tell me, could you read it through without crying? I couldn't! By the time I'd stop crying I'd read something and the faucet would turn on again! :cry: But I couldn't put it down. I read it in about 2 hours, stopping only to answer the phone and get something to eat!  :D

The article above shed some light on why Michael liked the book as well as he did. Even though he had a large family, he felt like an orphan going from hotel to hotel! This is an example of the private things that go on inside of a person that the world has no knowledge of. This is an example of why we ought to demonstrate love and compassion toward one another, because we don't know what inner torment another person maybe be experiencing. God's word says knowledge puffs up, but love builds up! (1st Corinthians 8:1) I tell you the more I learn about Michael, the more my heart aches over how he was so misunderstood and mistreated by man!  :cry:  I guess the hoax is working, huh? ;)

Blessings to you!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 04, 2011, 03:20:02 PM
he even died for it! :lol:  

:lol:
sort of
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

RK

June 05, 2011, 11:00:13 AM
@wings..You are not alone there. I cried whilst reading it as well. What I do remember is feeling like I was going to throw up when little Jennings was being dragged, bashed and kicked then thrown in the darkened cupboard by the demon, sorry I mean Sister Barbara. I can't wrap my head around how someone could do that. The other point that impacted me was how starved he was for any attention and love. So hungry to be loved that he remembered every kiss on the forehead or kindness shown him. This book broke my heart.  I could still see the mercy of God reaching out to Jennings when Sal the bus driver who had experienced the same hardships as a child in orphanages took him to his heart. It also made me think about  how suspicious people are today of any grown man who is not a relative taking  an interest in a young boy. Pity that people are so cynical and ready to believe the worst these days.
This would have been a powerful movie if it had not been aborted by the lies and character assasination done on Michael. God says in Joel 2:25
I will repay you for the years that the locusts have eaten.
And this I am convinced of 100%  
Have you ever seen the movie or read the book Angela's Ashes wings?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2011, 09:53:05 PM
Quote from: "RK"
@wings..You are not alone there. I cried whilst reading it as well. What I do remember is feeling like I was going to throw up when little Jennings was being dragged, bashed and kicked then thrown in the darkened cupboard by the demon, sorry I mean Sister Barbara. I can't wrap my head around how someone could do that. The other point that impacted me was how starved he was for any attention and love. So hungry to be loved that he remembered every kiss on the forehead or kindness shown him. This book broke my heart.  I could still see the mercy of God reaching out to Jennings when Sal the bus driver who had experienced the same hardships as a child in orphanages took him to his heart. It also made me think about  how suspicious people are today of any grown man who is not a relative taking  an interest in a young boy. Pity that people are so cynical and ready to believe the worst these days.

Hi RK, now I don't feel so bad for crying all the way through the book!  :P  And you were right when you said demon! It is sad but children in orphanages have caught hell from the beginning! It's an evil spirit that can abuse children and then say that they are just discipling them. :twisted:  It is a twisted evil!

I really believe that man's greatest need is the need to be loved! A lot of youths have said that the many reasons they join gangs are because they  are looking for security, acceptance, a feeling of belonging and that someone cares. It's amazing that Jennings didn't become a part of a gang!  But because of God's grace and mercy, he went the other way and became a New York City policeman. The book says he got a BA in forensic psychology. How awesome is God?!! If it were not for the mercy of God we would all be without hope!

This would have been a powerful movie if it had not been aborted by the lies and character assasination done on Michael. God says in Joel 2:25
I will repay you for the years that the locusts have eaten.
And this I am convinced of 100%  
Have you ever seen the movie or read the book Angela's Ashes wings?

Yes, I really believe that it would have been up for an Academy Award because Michael being the perfectionist that he is would have left nothing undone! Maybe it will still win one because I really hope that when Michael returns that he will decide to produce this movie. I will be his biggest encourager because I would love to see it on the big screen!!

It's interesting that you would quote that verse of scripture. God gave that same verse to me shortly after I came to the conclusion in Sept. of 2009 that Michael was not dead. That He would restore to Michael everything that evil and greedy men had caused him to lose over the years. And He is doing that, because according to Forbes Michael Jackson topped their list of dead celebrity earners!

Micheal has for almost two years been laughing all the way to the bank!   :lol: Praise the Lord!

See the link below to the article dated 10/25/2010 where Forbes said:
"Michael Jackson earned more in the past year than any living celebrity except Oprah Winfrey. The King of Pop, who died in June 2009, made an astonishing $275 million in the past 12 months, putting him -- by a wide margin -- atop the Forbes list of top-earning dead celebrities. Jackson's take was in no small part because of the more than $250 million worldwide box-office haul of the Sony film This Is it. Second on the list released Monday is Elvis Presley, who earned $60 million."  That's a wide gap between 60 million and 275 million. God is good and I am just loving it! He is rewarding Michael for the love and compassion he showed to not only children but adults as well.

No, I haven't read Angela's Ashes but I did read what it was about on Amazon. I can relate to poverty as my brother and I lived it when my father left my mother when I was in the fifth grade. At the time my mom was only working 3 days a week doing domestic house work and being paid $3 a day plus 30 cents for bus fair home and back to work. She told me that my father did not want his wife to work because he had a good job. But she says one day when I was much younger she went into my dresser drawer to get  a pair of clean panties for me and every pair she pulled out had holes in them. She said after she stopped crying she determined she would do domestic work so that she could buy me new panties. When my father left her she asked around and managed to get 2 more days for a full week. He didn't give her anything for us for 4 years before she was told how to get child support for me as my brother was not his child. My mother didn't know what to ask for and the judge couldn't tell so she only asked for $7 a week based on someone who never received child support telling her that was all she could get!! So my brother and I shared that $7 until I graduated high school!

My mom didn't graduate high school, so from this I was determined to get a good education and a good job so that if I had any children and my husband left me, they would not have to go through what my brother and I went through as children! Whenever I tell people some of the things we had to do to make it, they look at me and tell me I'm lying! Maybe I should write my memoirs! :(

I need to stop now, I've developed diarrhea of the keyboard!!  typing/   Sorry! :oops:

Stay blessed,
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 05, 2011, 10:10:01 PM
Wings...lovely to hear from you.
My Dad had a childhood of poverty when his well educated father became an invalid with parkinson's disease and soon there after died. Dad became man of the house much like Jenning's older brother and forfeited his education to shovel coal in the local coal mines. I remember him telling us about lining up to buy the spec fruit and the ham bone from the butcher and always wearing the clothing cast-offs from the doctor's children at the catholic school.He hated it and felt humiliation. Indeed it is too much responsibility to place upon a child's shoulders.  He became very bitter and turned his back on God and raised us as agnostics. Long story short, we got to lead Dad through the sinners prayer on his death bed. God is faithful. I have no experience of neglect or lack of love in my childhood. It was pretty much idyllic, thanks in big part to my father never wanting us to experience what he had.
Much love to you my friend, bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2011, 02:35:05 PM
Quote from: RK
Wings...lovely to hear from you.
My Dad had a childhood of poverty when his well educated father became an invalid with parkinson's disease and soon there after died. Dad became man of the house much like Jenning's older brother and forfeited his education to shovel coal in the local coal mines. I remember him telling us about lining up to buy the spec fruit and the ham bone from the butcher and always wearing the clothing cast-offs from the doctor's children at the catholic school.He hated it and felt humiliation. Indeed it is too much responsibility to place upon a child's shoulders.  He became very bitter and turned his back on God and raised us as agnostics. Long story short, we got to lead Dad through the sinners prayer on his death bed. God is faithful. I have no experience of neglect or lack of love in my childhood. It was pretty much idyllic, thanks in big part to my father never wanting us to experience what he had.
Much love to you my friend, bearhug

Your post just blessed my heart! And in so, so many ways. I can't respond right now because I can't see through the tears! Just remember that God loves you and so do I!

Stay blessed because you certainly are!

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
(2nd Peter 3:9)

OnTheWingsOfLove!
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:20:18 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 12, 2011, 09:12:14 PM
I have to admit I've not seen The Wiz until right now.  geek/ I am watching it on TV. He is such a talented and cute actor...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

June 13, 2011, 10:26:17 PM
Quote from: scorpionchik
I have to admit I've not seen The Wiz until right now.  <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> I am watching it on TV. He is such a talented and cute actor...

I remember seeing it over 30 years ago!

In my opinion, the best song in the entire movie is Michael singing "You Can't Win." I simply love what he does with his voice in the end of that song.   bow/   I have it on DVD now!

Did you know that in his autobiography he said that he was bitten by the acting bug during the making of that movie?  Here's the quote:

"It was Berry Gordy who said he hoped I'd audition for The Wiz. I was very fortunate he felt that way, because I was bitten by the acting bug during that experience. I said to myself, this is what I'm interested in doing when I have the chance ---this is it."

Well, what more can I say, the chance has arrived, and this is it!!!   I can't wait to see, "It Was All For Love!"  bounce/ 

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:19:47 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions