everlastinglove_MJ

Re: “They Cage The Animals At Night.”
June 14, 2011, 02:03:59 PM
Thank you for pointing out about Michael auditioning for the Wiz and bitten by the acting bug. It seems that Michael is also bitten by the producing bug. A swarm of bugs around Michael :lol: This Is It and It Was All For Love (and may be more) are/will be breathtaking results of these bites ;)

It reminds me of the TMZ article about Michaels kids, who were also bitten by the acting bug You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Btw Wings, I ordered the book a week ago, so it'll arrive soon. I'll let you know what I think after reading the book.

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 14, 2011, 10:53:07 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Thank you for pointing out about Michael auditioning for the Wiz and bitten by the acting bug. It seems that Michael is also bitten by the producing bug. A swarm of bugs around Michael :lol: This Is It and It Was All For Love (and may be more) are/will be breathtaking results of these bites ;)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh you are so on a roll, loving it!!  Good thing he wasn't wearing bug repellant! ;)

It reminds me of the TMZ article about Michaels kids, who were also bitten by the acting bug You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Lights, camera, Jackson!"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Now that was a good one!

Btw Wings, I ordered the book a week ago, so it'll arrive soon. I'll let you know what I think after reading the book.

LOVE

Great, then you, RK and myself, can start "They Cage The Animals At Night" Club!
Our mission, should you chose to accept it, will be to encourage Michael in the producing of the movie! bounce/

I'll be waiting for your book report!!

As Michael would say, "I Love You More!" :D

Stay Blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

everlastinglove_MJ

June 15, 2011, 10:26:30 AM
"They Cage The Animals At Night" Club!   :lol:  :lol: when you say it like this, it sounds a bit strange "Theycagetheanimalsatnightclub", what kind of nightclub is that :lol:  :lol: Soon PETA will be banging on the door :lol:

Our mission, should you chose to accept it, will be to encourage Michael in the producing of the movie!  
I like the mission and I've already chosen to accept the book, regardless of having read it or not. So, our mission to encourage Michael in producing the movie has already started :arrow:  Go Michael!  :lol:  

Of course I'm going to read it anyway ;)

LOVE
and I'd say to Michael: "Love you most" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 15, 2011, 11:53:05 PM
"They Cage The Animals At Night" Club!   :lol:  :lol: when you say it like this, it sounds a bit strange "Theycagetheanimalsatnightclub", what kind of nightclub is that :lol:  :lol: Soon PETA will be banging on the door :lol:

You have such a great sense of humor, I'm loving it and I'm sure Michael loves it as well because many say that he was quite the practical joker.

I like the mission and I've already chosen to accept the book, regardless of having read it or not. So, our mission to encourage Michael in producing the movie has already started :arrow:  Go Michael!  :lol:  

Sooooo Michael, are you convinced yet?

"and I'd say to Michael: "Love you most" :)

Can't get any better than that!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 17, 2011, 06:26:35 PM
Hi Wings,

Yes, Michael is a practical joker, isn't he? That's one of things I admire and love about him. I'd love to see him smile or having a big laugh :D

I hope we convinced him to make that movie ;)

Today I started reading the book. After the first pages there was already a tear :(
I'll need some time, because I'm actually a holiday reader (then I really got the time), though this book is a catchy one, so I expect that I'll grab the book whenever there's a little time.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 18, 2011, 02:36:15 AM
Hi Wings,

Yes, Michael is a practical joker, isn't he? That's one of things I admire and love about him. I'd love to see him smile or having a big laugh :D

I hope we convinced him to make that movie ;)

Today I started reading the book. After the first pages there was already a tear :(
I'll need some time, because I'm actually a holiday reader (then I really got the time), though this book is a catchy one, so I expect that I'll grab the book whenever there's a little time.

LOVE

Hello my friend, the convincing is not over with yet! I'm only beginning! :P

Alrighty then, I'll await your book report!  bounce/

Until then, stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 22, 2011, 01:05:37 PM
Hey Wings, I just finished the book and I´ve never read a book that touches so many different emotions than this one. I understand completely that you´d  read it in one breath, though if I´d do that I´d be dead by now :roll: . I almost felt guilty when I put my book away to go to work or to sleep or whatever; it was as if I left Jennings. There were really heartbreaking moments in the book, that made me cry, like when his friend Mark died, the many moments when he lost or left a friend or when he just talked to Doggie when he felt very sad. When Jennings was sad and lonely he was drawing Doggie. Sometimes I felt truly angry about Sister Barbara, the Carpenters and the frog-face lady. There were many moments I could feel Jennings´ loneliness and fear. Admiration too when he kept thinking positively and not giving up, in spite of all the misery he´d been in and many disappointments he had to cope with. Sometimes I felt the urge to jump in the book and hold this poor boy and I'd say to him that he´s safe and that he´s not alone. I was glad that Sister Clair, Sal and Martha showed loving affection to him, because that kept him going. His mother wasn´t able to do so, because she was busy surviving and keeping the family together, which is love too. The many lessons of life & love are still important and so true for everyone.
This passage of the book which has a double meaning, says a lot:
"He asked her why they cage the animals at night. She explained that the animals that are given to us, we have to take good care of them. To cage them is the only way to take good care of them. J. :”But if somebody loved one of them, wouldn’t it be a good idea to keep one?” Sister: “Yes, it would be. But not everyone would love them and take care of them as you would. I wish I could give them all away tomorrow.” J. whispered to Doggie: “If I ever do take you, I promise I’ll take good care of you and love you.”"The animals are both the stuffed animals and the children of the orphanages. To cage them is NOT the only way to take good care of them, not this inhumane and cruel way they caged the children.
The book is detailed written in a captivating style in the first person with the imaginary mind of an 8-11 year old with sometimes struggling feelings. I think it is a real challenge to put these feelings on the screen, though I think that Michael might be the only one who can do this. I believe that he could identify himself with Jennings very well, what makes it less difficult to express the emotions in the film. Michael, I hope to see your beautiful movie! You can do it! :D

Thanks, Wings, for your advise to read the book. I wouldn´t have missed it for the world.
I hope now I convinced Michael :P

I wrote a summary of this book, though it has 7 pages, so I can´t call it a summary. If you´d like I can send you the summary by PM.

LOVE
                                                bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 23, 2011, 12:07:08 AM
Quote from: everlastinglove_MJ
Hey Wings, I just finished the book and I´ve never read a book that touches so many different emotions than this one. I understand completely that you´d  read it in one breath, though if I´d do that I´d be dead by now <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . I almost felt guilty when I put my book away to go to work or to sleep or whatever; it was as if I left Jennings. There were really heartbreaking moments in the book, that made me cry, like when his friend Mark died, the many moments when he lost or left a friend or when he just talked to Doggie when he felt very sad. When Jennings was sad and lonely he was drawing Doggie. Sometimes I felt truly angry about Sister Barbara, the Carpenters and the frog-face lady. There were many moments I could feel Jennings´ loneliness and fear. Admiration too when he kept thinking positively and not giving up, in spite of all the misery he´d been in and many disappointments he had to cope with. Sometimes I felt the urge to jump in the book and hold this poor boy and I'd say to him that he´s safe and that he´s not alone. I was glad that Sister Clair, Sal and Martha showed loving affection to him, because that kept him going. His mother wasn´t able to do so, because she was busy surviving and keeping the family together, which is love too. The many lessons of life & love are still important and so true for everyone.
This passage of the book which has a double meaning, says a lot:
"He asked her why they cage the animals at night. She explained that the animals that are given to us, we have to take good care of them. To cage them is the only way to take good care of them. J. :”But if somebody loved one of them, wouldn’t it be a good idea to keep one?” Sister: “Yes, it would be. But not everyone would love them and take care of them as you would. I wish I could give them all away tomorrow.” J. whispered to Doggie: “If I ever do take you, I promise I’ll take good care of you and love you.”"The animals are both the stuffed animals and the children of the orphanages. To cage them is NOT the only way to take good care of them, not this inhumane and cruel way they caged the children.
The book is detailed written in a captivating style in the first person with the imaginary mind of an 8-11 year old with sometimes struggling feelings. I think it is a real challenge to put these feelings on the screen, though I think that Michael might be the only one who can do this. I believe that he could identify himself with Jennings very well, what makes it less difficult to express the emotions in the film. Michael, I hope to see your beautiful movie! You can do it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks, Wings, for your advise to read the book. I wouldn´t have missed it for the world.
I hope now I convinced Michael <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I wrote a summary of this book, though it has 7 pages, so I can´t call it a summary. If you´d like I can send you the summary by PM.

LOVE
                                                bearhug

You are absolutely right it is an emotional book. Seriously doubt if the coldest of heart could read it without feeling the flow of emotions it evokes. Great book report!! I would love to read the full one, please do send it to me!

You get an A+ for the double meaning. I keep seeing Jennings lying in bed at night and looking out through the window that was covered in some type of wire as if he were actually locked in a cage, "They Cage The Animals At Night!" I wonder if she really thought little Jennings would not understand that she was calling the children animals?

I'm so glad you read the book! Thanks for joining me on this mission! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think it is a real challenge to put these feelings on the screen, though I think that Michael might be the only one who can do this. I believe that he could identify himself with Jennings very well, what makes it less difficult to express the emotions in the film. Michael, I hope to see your beautiful movie! You can do it! :D

Oh I think Michael is well up to the challenge, considering he has already pulled off the greatest and probably the longest hoax ever. I am sure this hoax will be another Guinness World Record for him! And after the making of "It Was All For Love!", doing this movie would be a piece of cake for the genius! I think he can do it, and Michael thinks he can do it or he would have never considered it to begin with. "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:" (Proverbs 23:7)

And if this movie would not be Academy Award material they can just stop giving them out!!

Let's see now, "They Cage the Animals At Night" directed by Michael Joe Jackson, nominated for:
1. "Best Screenplay Based on Material Previously Produced or Published."
2. "Best Achievement in Directing."
3. "Best Original Score."
4. "Best Original Song." (Got to, it's Michael!)
5. "Best Sound Editing."
6. "Best Sound Mixing."
7. "Best Sound."
8. "Best Story."
9. "Best Writing (Adapted Screenplay)." 
And!
10. "Best Picture." 
Another Guinness World record!!!
  bow/ <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
 party/

Hey Michael, convinced yet!

Stay blessed, the both of you, because you most certainly are!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
 bearhug
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:18:55 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 23, 2011, 10:02:11 AM
Quote from: onthewingsoflove

You are absolutely right it is an emotional book. Seriously doubt if the coldest of heart could read it without feeling the flow of emotions it evokes. Great book report!! I would love to read the full one, please do send it to me!

You get an A+ for the double meaning. I keep seeing Jennings lying in bed at night and looking out through the window that was covered in some type of wire as if he were actually locked in a cage, "They Cage The Animals At Night!" I wonder if she really thought little Jennings would not understand that she was calling the children animals?

I'm so glad you read the book! Thanks for joining me on this mission! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think it is a real challenge to put these feelings on the screen, though I think that Michael might be the only one who can do this. I believe that he could identify himself with Jennings very well, what makes it less difficult to express the emotions in the film. Michael, I hope to see your beautiful movie! You can do it! :D

Oh I think Michael is well up to the challenge, considering he has already pulled off the greatest and probably the longest hoax ever. I am sure this hoax will be another Guinness World Record for him! And after the making of "It Was All For Love!", doing this movie would be a piece of cake for the genius! I think he can do it, and Michael thinks he can do it or he would have never considered it to begin with. "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:" (Proverbs 23:7)

And if this movie would not be Academy Award material they can just stop giving them out!!

Let's see now, "They Cage the Animals At Night" directed by Michael Joe Jackson, nominated for:
5. "Best Sound Editing."
6. "Best Sound Mixing."
7. "Best Sound."
8. "Best Story."
And!
10. "Best Picture." 
  bow/ <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
 party/

Stay blessed, the both of you, because you most certainly are!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
 bearhug

You get an A+ for the double meaning. 
Wooooh! I got an A+ bounce/

I wonder if she really thought little Jennings would not understand that she was calling the children animals?
I wonder too, because Jennings was a smart boy and he has been dragged from one place to another, going through a lot. I’m sure that Jennings was much wiser than most adults.

Absolutely!!

5. "Best Sound Editing."
6. "Best Sound Mixing."
7. "Best Sound."
8. "Best Story."
And!
10. "Best Picture."

You betcha!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And if I may add:

“Best Art Direction”
“Best Cinematography” (MJ and camera’s!)
“Best Visual Effects”
“Academy [dropshadow=blue:2lq4r893]Special[/dropshadow:2lq4r893] Achievement Award” 
“The Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award”
 bow/

:lol:  :lol: Yes Michael, is there anything more to convince you?

Love and blessings,
Everlastinglove_MJ
 bearhug
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:16:00 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

June 23, 2011, 11:30:59 PM
Quote from: everlastinglove_MJ
And if I may add:

“Best Art Direction”
“Best Cinematography” (MJ and camera’s!)
“Best Visual Effects”
“Academy [dropshadow=blue:nn478ewh]Special[/dropshadow:nn478ewh] Achievement Award” 
“The Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award”
 bow/

I'm Loving it! Mission accomplished, don't you think?

Michael can we go to the Academy Awards with you? bounce/  bounce/

Here's a wonderful article about Michael from Book Patrol, "A Haven For Book Culture." Thought you might like it. This leads me to think that he probably has a lot of books lined up for future movie making ventures! I'm excited for him! penguin/

Thursday, July 02, 2009
Michael Jackson “Extremely Well-Read,” Had 10,000 Books

The King of Pop a dweeby book lovin’ geek?

Apparently so, and hooray. He was an avid reader who had an appropriately majestic library at Neverland that held 10,000 volumes on its shelves, according to two recent Los Angeles newspaper articles.

In the midst of a lengthy interview in the L.A. Weekly, Jackson attorney Bob Sanger revealed the following as his last of three golden attributes that defined the Gloved One.

“Michael was extremely well-read…I knew Michael, but I got to know him a lot better at the trial. The judge was doing jury selection, and it was time for break. Judge Melville said, 'Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to know that jury service is very, very important.' He's trying to convince people not to have stupid excuses to get out of jury service. All judges do this. He says, 'The jury system is a very time-honored system. It's been around for 200 years. We're going to take a break and come back in 15 minutes.’

“We stand up and the judge leaves, and Michael turns to me and says, ‘Bob, the jury system is much older than 200 years, isn't it?’ I said, 'Well, yeah, it goes back to the Greeks.' He says, 'Oh yeah, Socrates had a jury trial, didn't he?' I said, 'Yeah, well, you know how it turned out for him.' Michael says, 'Yeah, he had to drink the hemlock.' That's just one little tidbit. We talked about psychology, Freud and Jung, Hawthorne, sociology, black history and sociology dealing with race issues. But he was very well read in the classics of psychology and history and literature.

“He loved to read. He had over 10,000 books at his house. And I know that because - and I hate to keep referring to the case, because I don't want the case - the case should not define him. But one of the things that we learned - the DA went through his entire library and found, for instance, a German art book from 1930-something. And it turned out that the guy who was the artist behind the book had been prosecuted by the Nazis. Nobody knew that, but then the cops get up there and say, 'We found this book with pictures of nude people in it.' But it was art, with a lot of text. It was art. And they found some other things, a briefcase that didn't belong to him that had some Playboys in it or something. But they went through the guy's entire house, 10,000 books. And it caused us to do the same thing, and look at it.”

“And there were places that he liked to sit, and you could see the books with his bookmarks in it, with notes and everything in it where he liked to sit and read. And I can tell you from talking to him that he had a very - especially for someone who was self-taught, as it were, and had his own reading list - he was very well-read. And I don't want to say that I'm well-read, but I've certainly read a lot, let's put it that way, and I enjoy philosophy and history and everything myself, and it was very nice to talk to him, because he was very intellectual, and he liked to talk about those things. But he didn't flaunt it, and it was very seldom that he would initiate the conversation like that, but if you got into a conversation like that with him, he was there.”

I’ll Be There
As reported in the L.A. Times. Doug Dutton, proprietor of the legendary and now, alas, defunct, Dutton's Books in Brentwood, was at a dinner with people from Book Soup, Skylight and other L.A. bookstores.

"Someone mentioned that Michael Jackson had been in their store," Dutton recalled. “Everybody said he'd shopped in their store too."

Doug first met Jackson in the early 1980s when the icon came in his shop wearing "very large sunglasses" and a suit of bodyguards. MJ was solitary and quiet. "There was no display of 'I'm Michael Jackson,'” he recalled. "I don't remember him actually saying anything." Jackson bought four-five books during visits.

Doug’s brother, Dave, remembers getting a call in the late '80s - early '90s from an MJ minion, who requested that the shop be closed early so Jackson could privately shop. "We did close early," Dave said. Then, "about a quarter to nine he showed up in a big van. Once you got over the initial caution because of those burly guys with him, he was very nice. He loved the poetry section," Dave’s son Dirk asserts that Ralph Waldo Emerson was Jackson's favorite author. "I think you would find a great deal of the transcendental, all-accepting philosophy in his lyrics."

I would have bet the farm that, considering his obsession, Michael Jackson would have been a compulsive collector of all things Peter Pan, the collecting completist’s completist, acquiring every single edition of the book, every scrap of paper associated with it, and everything from the story’s subsequent incarnations.

"He was a longtime and valued customer," a spokesperson for Hennessey + Ingalls, the renowned art and architecture bookstore in Santa Monica, said in the L.A. Times piece.

It turns out that Michael Jackson was a sort of Johnny Appleseed of reading, spreading books to all children. Former Los Angeles resident Cynde Moya remembers that "back when I worked at the Bookstar in Culver City, his people would have us keep the store open after hours, and he'd come in with a vanload of kids, who could buy whatever books they wanted."

As MJ’s life got stranger over time, so did his book buying habits. He would wear a surgical mask during his book shop visits, and in a video of him from New Year's Eve 2008, he’s at Hennessey + Ingalls browsing for books, a black umbrella, held by an assistant, shielding him from the unflattering glare of florescent lighting.

Or, maybe to prevent his love for books from being exposed.

This is a problem that will never threaten the unread, book-hating and proud singing star Kanye West. It is a fact that intellect and pop entertainment values do not mix well in American culture: A pop star could never mysteriously disappear for a few days, drive family, friends, and the nation crazy with anxiety, then resurface with the rambling confession that he was incognito in Buenos Aires visiting the sultry, irresistible National Library of Argentina, full of hot-blooded Latin-American tomes, because he needed a change of scenery.

Completely unbelievable. There must have been something else, something seamy, going on, perhaps with La Biblioteca Nacional de la Republica Argentina’s head of special collections, right? I mean, really, is nothing sacred?
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove!
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:11:46 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

June 24, 2011, 11:33:13 AM
Michael can we go to the Academy Awards with you? bounce/  bounce/
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: We'd wish..!

Here's a wonderful article about Michael from Book Patrol, "A Haven For Book Culture." Thought you might like it. This leads me to think that he probably has a lot of books lined up for future movie making ventures! I'm excited for him!
Thanks for the interesting article. I enjoyed reading it. Wow, 10.000 books. I too would imagine that Michael has already amazing fairytale, adventure, fiction, horror etc. books lined up for movies and animated movies.

LOVE
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:10:17 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

June 26, 2011, 03:45:23 PM
Michael Jackson's love of books and the most revolting dish ever
Michael Jackson - The Bookworm
The Los Angeles Times reports. "Owners of Los Angeles area bookstores (some no longer in business) recall encountering the late pop star perusing their shelves. A few years ago, Doug Dutton, proprietor of the former Dutton's Books in Brentwood, was at a dinner with people from Book Soup, Skylight and other area bookstores. "Someone mentioned that Michael Jackson had been in their store," Dutton said by phone Thursday, "And everybody said he'd shopped in their store too." "I've always wondered if there was a library in Neverland," Doug Dutton mused. Indeed there was -- Bob Sanger, Jackson's lawyer, told LA Weekly that Jackson's collection totaled 10,000 books.
"He loved the poetry section," Dave Dutton said as Dirk chimed in that Ralph Waldo Emerson was Jackson's favorite. "I think you would find a great deal of the transcendental, all-accepting philosophy in his lyrics." Largely an autodidact, Jackson was quite well read, according to Jackson's longtime lawyer. "We talked about psychology, Freud and Jung, Hawthorne, sociology, black history and sociology dealing with race issues," Bob Sanger told the LA Weekly after the singer's death. "But he was very well read in the classics of psychology and history and literature "
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

"I think you would find a great deal of the transcendental, all-accepting philosophy in his lyrics."
True, there is so much philosophy in Michael's lyrics, which is partly based on his life experience and partly by autodidaction.

I love this poem of Ralph Waldo Emerson, it's about friendship <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> 

[font=fantasy:3pcqe3hx]A ruddy drop of manly blood
The surging sea outweighs,
The world uncertain comes and goes;
The lover rooted stays.
I fancied he was fled,-
And, after many a year,
Glowed unexhausted kindliness,
Like daily sunrise there.
My careful heart was free again,
O friend, my bosom said,
Through thee alone the sky is arched,
Through thee the rose is red;