GraceTopic starter

Sony going mobile with Michael Jackson
November 23, 2009, 04:56:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT TO GO MOBILE WITH ARTISTS’ WEBSITES
New York, NY – November 11, 2009 – Sony Music Entertainment today announced plans to optimize the Web destinations of its artists for viewing on mobile phones. Sony Music, which was recently ranked by comScore Media Metrix as one of the Web’s top 10 entertainment music destinations, will partner with Azuki Systems, Inc., an innovator powering a new generation of mobile media, to create mobile versions of its artist websites, offering video, photos, news, and more for the music fan on the go.

A mobile version of Michael Jackson’s official website will be the first site to launch under the initiative, marking the first fully mobile-optimized website for a Sony Music artist.

Beginning today at m.michaeljackson.com, the Michael Jackson mobile website will feature Michael Jackson news, photos and streaming access to classic videos such as “Billie Jean,” “Beat It,” and the unforgettable “Thriller.”

The site will allow mobile music fans to experience like never before Michael Jackson’s celebrated artistry, which has left an indelible mark on music history, and the music that will continue to inspire and influence pop, soul, R&B and hip-hop for generations to come.

“The genius and influence of Michael Jackson’s music and artistry is unparalleled,” said Adam Block, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Legacy Recordings. “We are pleased to be working with Azuki Systems to create a high quality, rich media experience for MichaelJackson.com that will allow fans to enjoy Michael’s art and vision via the site on mobile phones in much the same way they do today on their PCs.”

Sony Music will roll out mobile versions of other artists’ websites in the coming months.

Powering Mobile Media

Sony Music’s mobile sites are being developed in Azuki’s rapid web production environment and powered by the award-winning Azuki Wireless Platform™ (AWP). The AWP works in conjunction with Akamai, the world’s leading content delivery platform, to offer unparalleled scale, reliability and cost efficiencies.

Sony Music artist sites will serve up the highest quality mobile video along with dynamically updated photos, news and other content.

“We look forward to working with Sony Music to demonstrate what is possible for rich mobile media,” said Jim Ricotta, CEO of Azuki Systems. “We are prepared to support an unprecedented number of mobile site visitors and are excited to be able to showcase our ability to optimize the experience for each of them.”

Availability

The Michael Jackson mobile website is available at m.michaeljackson.com for Android, BlackBerry Storm, iPhone, iPod Touch, and Palm Pre users. Azuki and Sony will roll out full support for mobile browser handsets by the end of the year.

About Azuki Systems

Azuki offers an award winning software platform for media companies to deliver a new generation of mobile websites and applications. Azuki powers high quality video, rich community features, and compelling true-to-brand consumer experiences. With Azuki, content providers scale on proven infrastructure and extend desktop services seamlessly across the mobile web. Based in Acton, Mass., Azuki is led by an executive team that has built some of the communications industry’s most successful companies. For additional information, please visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, follow Azuki on Twitter at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call 1-978-844-5100.

About Sony Music Entertainment

Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars. The company boasts a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. It is home to premier record labels representing music from every genre, including American Recordings, Arista Nashville, Arista Records, Aware, Battery Records, Beach Street Records, Black Seal, BNA Records, Cinematic, Columbia Nashville, Columbia Records, Epic Records, Essential Records, Flicker Records, Fo-Yo Soul, GospoCentric, Hitz Committee Entertainment, J Records, Jive Records, LaFace Records, Legacy Recordings, Masterworks, Polo Grounds, RCA Records, RCA Nashville, RCA Red Seal, RCA Victor, Reunion Records, Slightly Dangerous, Sony Classical, Sony Music Latin, Star Time International, Verity Records, and Volcano Entertainment. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.]

[Sony are not as bad as you may think, I wouldn't allow that. The new slogan has been done for a purpose.]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJJ1982

Re: Sony going mobile with Michael Jackson
November 23, 2009, 05:09:19 PM
I like the 'curiosity is the key to creativity' part  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

November 24, 2009, 02:09:44 AM
Or maybe they are using his name too much , I though he quit with them in 01' - 02' .... :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Sweet Sweet Earth Angel A.K.A. Michael* -
Please Comeback ..... We Love You!

*MadameTexas@gmail.com - email me Michael!*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - check me out !

November 24, 2009, 08:43:02 PM
Yes, I thought Sony broke with MJ in 2002 after his album, Invincible, only sold 2 million copies in the USA.  I think that is the new clip I saw in a DVD called, Michael Jackson Life Of A SuperStar The Story of the King of Pop Unauthorized Biofraphy.  I got at Walmart for $5 USD.  It is worth a view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

November 25, 2009, 12:05:20 AM
Has anyone been to m.michaeljackson.com?
There's not too much there, but there is THIS great picture You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice pose LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 10:27:22 AM
This is news to me: "Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America".

I thought Michael owned 50% of that subsidiary.  What happened?  Does anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

GraceTopic starter

November 25, 2009, 10:59:52 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
This is news to me: "Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America".

I thought Michael owned 50% of that subsidiary.  What happened?  Does anyone know?

Now look at the date of the press release:

Archive for June, 2009

Jun 25 2009
SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT AND DADA STRENGTHEN THEIR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
[...]
Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

December 10, 2009, 05:03:58 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

Now look at the date of the press release:

Archive for June, 2009

Jun 25 2009
SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT AND DADA STRENGTHEN THEIR STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
[...]
Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.

WTH??? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Re: Never frown
December 21, 2009, 06:39:41 AM
Quote from: "stuv915"
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.To be continued. free shippping

????????? What is this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Re: Never frown
December 21, 2009, 06:55:22 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "stuv915"
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.To be continued. free shippping

????????? What is this?
:? WHY ARE YOU SO CRYPTIC  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree