paula-c

msteetee34 wrote;

How Latoya gonna be posing like that after her brother's funeral?  Come on now. She all acting like she's posing for a men's magazine trying to look all sexy. Again these type of photos of MJ's family are the kind of things that let me know MJ is still around. That other chic does look scary. I wonder if she was at the funeral as well? Niether her or Latoya look sad. This is not typical after going to a funeral I'm sorry.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: posing for a men's magazine, that's very good :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mmz

Quote from: "paula-c"
msteetee34 wrote;

How Latoya gonna be posing like that after her brother's funeral?  Come on now. She all acting like she's posing for a men's magazine trying to look all sexy. Again these type of photos of MJ's family are the kind of things that let me know MJ is still around. That other chic does look scary. I wonder if she was at the funeral as well? Niether her or Latoya look sad. This is not typical after going to a funeral I'm sorry.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: posing for a men's magazine, that's very good :lol:  :lol:

good comment!!! I agree 100%
That is not a sister suffering for her brother loss..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder if this person is a fan that Latoya posed with.  She does look kinda familar.  Maybe she was one of the followers that Michael had.
I do agree with the rest of the posters.  She does not look too sad to come from her brother's funeral.  It's amazing how her make-up stayed on so well.  When I come home after a funeral, I have no make-up left on my face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Seriously, LaToya looks too young in this photo.. weird, maybe it was brushed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Hi guys! I'm Myra... I was told about this thread from a friend..I'm new to this board, so just scoping around. I wasn't at the actual funeral, so I can't say for sure what the vibe was like. I was just outside of the funeral holding a tribute banner in honor of Michael with my friend Courtland and some fans. I was at the gathering following the funeral and to be honest, the atmosphere was VERY depressing and SURREAL all at the same time. I think the majority of the people that were there, both family and friends, seemed to be in a total state of shock. I was in denial myself. Janet and Randy looked the worst. I've never seen them look so distraught. It really broke my heart. I don't think Janet spoke to anyone. My heart really went out to her and her family. LaToya looked really out of it as well - I know it's hard to tell from the pics, because she quickly posed for some of the pics that you guys saw, but they were just for the camera. I'm assuming, since the Jacksons have been in show business their whole lives, they are just used to posing for pictures. I don't know. She looked really sad and out of it when I spoke to her. Quincy was the same way. Talked to him for about an hour....he was in TOTAL shock....kept saying he couldn't believe it. Gave me a long talk about life, etc. I did help put together the funeral booklets for Michael along with a few others for no pay - it was the least I could for  a man who has given so much to his fans and the world. It was the saddest thing I ever had to do but an honor at the same time.

And yeah, I had my friend edit and resize all the photos from that night and he totally photoshopped that pic like crazy. I admit - I do look pretty scary in that pic - esp with all the effects he added to my eyes! Ah. :p I have the original pic in my camera and LaToya doesn't look nearly as airbrushed, but still BEAUTIFUL. She's a beautiful woman ...very gentle and kind.

As far as me dressing like MJ - I think you've confused me with someone else. I don't think I've ever dressed like MJ in my life, lol.

If you guys would like to see more pics from that evening, you can check them out on my facebook. :)

Thanks for reading, and keep Michaeling!

Myra
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

:shock:
Hi and welcome! You helped with this funeral booklet? Wouldn't you have to be in his employ to do that?  Are you a believer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A family friend was hired to work on it. So I worked with him, Courtland and Karen Jewell (the calligrapher) on the booklets and invites. Both came out beautifully.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

read later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

Yes the Liberian Girl theme was quite beautiful  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dafne

Strange how people who worked in the inside come straight to the hoax forum and say all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

What i do not understand is why some members of the family have attitudes "rare" when there are photographer near, Joe died of laughter in the next day on the "death" by Michael, the Toya with pose a bit,  we say "sexy" in the memorial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Hi Myra!

Do you know who gave the design instructions for the booklet?, why did they use pics of Michael from the 80´s instead of more recent ones?, who decided upon the pics?

Thanks.

Quote from: "dancingthedream83"
Hi guys! I'm Myra... I was told about this thread from a friend..I'm new to this board, so just scoping around. I wasn't at the actual funeral, so I can't say for sure what the vibe was like. I was just outside of the funeral holding a tribute banner in honor of Michael with my friend Courtland and some fans. I was at the gathering following the funeral and to be honest, the atmosphere was VERY depressing and SURREAL all at the same time. I think the majority of the people that were there, both family and friends, seemed to be in a total state of shock. I was in denial myself. Janet and Randy looked the worst. I've never seen them look so distraught. It really broke my heart. I don't think Janet spoke to anyone. My heart really went out to her and her family. LaToya looked really out of it as well - I know it's hard to tell from the pics, because she quickly posed for some of the pics that you guys saw, but they were just for the camera. I'm assuming, since the Jacksons have been in show business their whole lives, they are just used to posing for pictures. I don't know. She looked really sad and out of it when I spoke to her. Quincy was the same way. Talked to him for about an hour....he was in TOTAL shock....kept saying he couldn't believe it. Gave me a long talk about life, etc. I did help put together the funeral booklets for Michael along with a few others for no pay - it was the least I could for  a man who has given so much to his fans and the world. It was the saddest thing I ever had to do but an honor at the same time.

And yeah, I had my friend edit and resize all the photos from that night and he totally photoshopped that pic like crazy. I admit - I do look pretty scary in that pic - esp with all the effects he added to my eyes! Ah. :p I have the original pic in my camera and LaToya doesn't look nearly as airbrushed, but still BEAUTIFUL. She's a beautiful woman ...very gentle and kind.

As far as me dressing like MJ - I think you've confused me with someone else. I don't think I've ever dressed like MJ in my life, lol.

If you guys would like to see more pics from that evening, you can check them out on my facebook. :)

Thanks for reading, and keep Michaeling!

Myra
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal