dear michael, from all the fans.
December 14, 2009, 06:37:58 AM
Dearest Michael,

This year has not been easy for anyone. You were gone 5 days after my birthday and something inside me died. I'm so glad I found MJHD, and i'm so glad I was one of the lucky ones to have my eyes and mind open.

From all the fans, we want to tell you this:

Please be sure that when you do return, Michael, we are your Army of Love. We will support you always and never let anything happen to you. Michael you have become our family, and you live in our hearts every day, with that little bit of worry that lives there too. We hope you are safe, well, and happy. Please be sure that we will never let you down. We will be there. You will never walk alone (unless you need your space hehehe.) In your darkest hour, in your deepest despair, we DO still care, we WILL be there. In your trials and your tribulations, Michael, through our doubts and frustrations. In your violence, turbulence, through your fear and your confessions. In your anguish and your pain, through your joy and your sorrow. In the promise of another tomorrow, we will NEVER let you part Michael, for you are always in our hearts.

We also promise to not be all up in your face with cameras and to not believe the tabloids :D

This is my promise to you, as a fellow human being, for I cannot express the gratitude in my heart, for all you do for us.

..Michael we love you so much.
Love Always.
Anna.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Re: dear michael, from all the fans.
December 14, 2009, 07:59:31 AM
AMEN! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 08:01:48 AM
AMEN :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

bobo

December 14, 2009, 08:43:48 AM
Thanks, I was thinking to make a post like this. But I really don't know how to make it. Though I've been following these kinds of sites since July (I'm an old member of MJDH), I only know how to reply.   :oops:  Glad to see your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]enjoy your day, Michael[/size]

December 14, 2009, 08:35:25 PM
come on guys, show michael your support. he did this for all of us, the least we could do is write one word in agreement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 08:42:49 PM
Yes Michael,with the love...L.O.V.E We love you more always and forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Lorrie

December 14, 2009, 08:56:09 PM
Quote from: "shamon"
We also promise to not be all up in your face with cameras and to not believe the tabloids
And we also promise not to scrutinize and pick apart every tiny perceived flaw, whether there is one or not, and then go on and on about why it's there or what the reason for it could be.

Lovely letter to Michael, Anna. The constant analysis of Michael's physical appearance is just a sore spot for me, especially considering what a difficult time he had with that issue throughout his life AND how all of his fans know that. He's gorgeous to me no matter what, inside and out.

Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 10:50:55 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
We also promise to not be all up in your face with cameras and to not believe the tabloids
And we also promise not to scrutinize and pick apart every tiny perceived flaw, whether there is one or not, and then go on and on about why it's there or what the reason for it could be.

Lovely letter to Michael, Anna. The constant analysis of Michael's physical appearance is just a sore spot for me, especially considering what a difficult time he had with that issue throughout his life AND how all of his fans know that. He's gorgeous to me no matter what, inside and out.

Thanks for posting.

You know, in all honesty, Michael is breathtakingly beautiful. I mean that. He has the face of an angel. I don't see the reason of all the scrutinizing. Michael, you are so beautiful to me. I love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 12:29:07 AM
Dearest Michael,

This year has not been easy for anyone. You were gone 5 days after my birthday and something inside me died. I'm so glad I found MJHD, and i'm so glad I was one of the lucky ones to have my eyes and mind open.

Please be sure that when you do return, Michael, we are your Army of Love. We will support you always and never let anything happen to you. Michael you have become our family, and you live in our hearts every day, with that little bit of worry that lives there too. We hope you are safe, well, and happy. Please be sure that we will never let you down. We will be there. You will never walk alone (unless you need your space hehehe.) In your darkest hour, in your deepest despair, we DO still care, we WILL be there. In your trials and your tribulations, Michael, through our doubts and frustrations. In your violence, turbulence, through your fear and your confessions. In your anguish and your pain, through your joy and your sorrow. In the promise of another tomorrow, we will NEVER let you part Michael, for you are always in our hearts.

We also promise to not be all up in your face with cameras and to not believe the tabloids :D

This is my promise to you, as a fellow human being, for I cannot express the gratitude in my heart, for all you do for us.

Love Always.
Anna.

of course .. amennn .. :D Love you so much michael .  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Do

December 30, 2009, 04:06:20 AM
Dearest Michael,

Love Always.
Anna.

Beautiful post Anna!
This must make Michael so proud of his fans and he must feel very loved and supported by all of us :D

I too promise to be in his Army of love an we will never allow anybody to hurt him again.
Sorry Michael, for all the pain you'd gone through, I wish people did understand you more. Maybe they can get a second chance? You can be sure that I will always be there for you! Please can you tell us if there's something we can do for you right now?
LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

December 30, 2009, 04:07:50 AM
Forgot to say:

WE WANT OUR LEADER BACK!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

January 01, 2010, 12:52:29 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"

Thanks for posting.

You know, in all honesty, Michael is breathtakingly beautiful. I mean that. He has the face of an angel. I don't see the reason of all the scrutinizing. Michael, you are so beautiful to me. I love you.

Well said and thoughtfully expressed.  Michael, you are the most beautiful man that graced God's green earth. I love you more, MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde