mjboogieTopic starter

Preservation
December 08, 2009, 09:02:35 AM
I have a question to ask. And I welcome the response of all morticians, coroners, or anyone who has worked verrry closely with the deceased.  How long is it before the human body deteriorates or starts to deteriorate? I personally feel that different races decompose in different ways and at different rates. I would like us to take our time and really research this topic. I would like to know the various proven methods that are used to preserve the human body and how long these methods are effective. Here is the thing.
Do any of you have fool proof of anyone that has most certainly viewed MJ's body? I would like to know what person prolongs a burial for 3 months and then makes the statement that there was an open casket at the funeral? Remember when they had live coverage of MJ"s burial and then everything was shut down to the public? I wonder what exactly went on after this? Did they re-open the casket one last time for family and friends? Another question? MJ, umm did he have life insurance (I am sure he did) but I always wanted to know why MJ's body was supposedly kept at Berry Gordy's Crypt? Finally, the human brain? WHy exactly was MJ"s brain kept for soo long? Is that normal procedure? What exaclty were they looking for if they found the drugs in the body (I mean the blood from MJ) ? Take your time with this one and post accordingly. I am trying to understand these things and how they may tie into the hoax. I believe this particular topic is one of the biggest indicators of a hoax. :|  :|  :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

Re: Preservation
December 08, 2009, 10:29:21 AM
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Ok guys dont all jump on this at once!!! Did I do something wrong :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

December 08, 2009, 11:19:27 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Ok guys dont all jump on this at once!!! Did I do something wrong :lol:  :lol:

LOL no, you haven´t done anything wrong! it´s just a heavy topic.
i must say i have no idea. so we should investigate or ask a forensic.

But, yes, why was his brain taken from him? Is it known what they wanted to check? i don´t know at the moment..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 08, 2009, 03:18:45 PM
Hm, maybe I found something for the brainthing that helps:

Find it on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOS ANGELES — Michael Jackson's death certificate has been released without a listed cause of death and a coroner said investigators are still testing the singer's brain.

Public health officials issued the death certificate on Tuesday, the same day public and private memorials were held in Los Angeles. The cause of death is listed as "deferred."

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Jackson's brain, or at least part of it, was still being held by investigators and would be returned to the family for interment once neuropathology tests were completed.

"As soon as we are done with the brain, we will return it," Winter said. "There is a whole series of tests that will be done."

It is not uncommon for the coroner to hold on to a brain or samples from it. Winter said families sometimes delay burying a loved one until after the brain has been returned, but he had received no word from the Jackson family about their intentions.

"The last I heard, they are not burying the body yet," Winter said.

Police and coroner's officials continue to probe what killed the 50-year-old singer on June 25.

On the certificate, Jackson's occupation is listed as a musician. He is described as a high school graduate (WHOA WAIT! Was Michael really a High School graduate?? I thought he never finished it??!!) and divorced. The information provided for the document was given by Jackson's sister, La Toya, one of several family members who rushed to the hospital where Jackson was pronounced dead.

The document doesn't state where Jackson will be buried.

HEres the answer of his High school graduation ( Very interesting)

Michael Jackson attended both Montclair Prep and Cal Prep high schools in the San Fernando Valley... though he was primarily taught by private tutors. Though he did not officially graduate from either school his year of graduation would have been 1977.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mjboogieTopic starter

December 08, 2009, 11:44:57 PM
LOL! SO which death certificate is that response coming from!! I mean guys ummmmmmmmm....... well....... that is coming from Latoya and well....... we know how sometimes Latoya is a airhea.....never mind (but yes this is kinda strange judging from what we have been knowing about MJ's past education right? :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 07:43:48 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Hm, maybe I found something for the brainthing that helps:

Find it on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOS ANGELES — Michael Jackson's death certificate has been released without a listed cause of death and a coroner said investigators are still testing the singer's brain.

Public health officials issued the death certificate on Tuesday, the same day public and private memorials were held in Los Angeles. The cause of death is listed as "deferred."

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said Jackson's brain, or at least part of it, was still being held by investigators and would be returned to the family for interment once neuropathology tests were completed.

"As soon as we are done with the brain, we will return it," Winter said. "There is a whole series of tests that will be done."

It is not uncommon for the coroner to hold on to a brain or samples from it. Winter said families sometimes delay burying a loved one until after the brain has been returned, but he had received no word from the Jackson family about their intentions.

"The last I heard, they are not burying the body yet," Winter said.

Police and coroner's officials continue to probe what killed the 50-year-old singer on June 25.

On the certificate, Jackson's occupation is listed as a musician. He is described as a high school graduate (WHOA WAIT! Was Michael really a High School graduate?? I thought he never finished it??!!) and divorced. The information provided for the document was given by Jackson's sister, La Toya, one of several family members who rushed to the hospital where Jackson was pronounced dead.

The document doesn't state where Jackson will be buried.

HEres the answer of his High school graduation ( Very interesting)

Michael Jackson attended both Montclair Prep and Cal Prep high schools in the San Fernando Valley... though he was primarily taught by private tutors. Though he did not officially graduate from either school his year of graduation would have been 1977.

Sorry it's a bit of topic but if this is for real then we can safely assume that MJ did not convert to islam because he had to be burried the same day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions