SangreTopic starter

Let Me Go?
May 25, 2010, 07:00:22 AM
I'm rather confused here. o_O I always thought "Let Me Go" Is Michael Jackson's song, but it appears to be Jason Malachi's called "Let Me Let Go" and MJ never sang it?

So, whose song is it really? For me it sounds a lot like young Michael, I've never been fooled by Malachi before. JM's voice sounds laboured at times, as if he is trying to sound like Michael. It seems to me that Jason's real voice/speaking voice sounds nothing but MJ's. In "Let Me (let) Go" the vocals sound natural. I dunno, that's just me.

Edit: I noticed there was a post similar to mine, but I'd really like to get your "knowledge" on this subject.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Re: Let Me Go?
May 25, 2010, 08:25:42 AM
Sangre, I always thought this song "Let Me Let Go" was one of MJ's. But some people say it's a Jason Malachi tune. I'm confused (again).  :) My feeling is that it really is MJ but the song has been put out as if JM is solely responsible for it. Artists have been known to do this, to see what kind of feedback their music gets without the real name being released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 08:36:20 AM
the thing is  taht the video to that song is from michael jacksons  performance at  the apollo 2002.  And if it is Malachis video, how an he be aloved to have that in an official video??  its different if its jsut a fanmade  youtube, but this was not made for that reason. he could have  filmed homself if that was the case, why use MJ's?

[youtube:30b5isz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yB0E1vs3Dc[/youtube:30b5isz8]

[youtube:30b5isz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1qyHVlK5PI[/youtube:30b5isz8]
Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:39:10 AM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

May 25, 2010, 08:37:55 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
I'm rather confused here. o_O I always thought "Let Me Go" Is Michael Jackson's song, but it appears to be Jason Malachi's called "Let Me Let Go" and MJ never sang it?

So, whose song is it really? For me it sounds a lot like young Michael, I've never been fooled by Malachi before. JM's voice sounds laboured at times, as if he is trying to sound like Michael. It seems to me that Jason's real voice/speaking voice sounds nothing but MJ's. In "Let Me (let) Go" the vocals sound natural. I dunno, that's just me.

Edit: I noticed there was a post similar to mine, but I'd really like to get your "knowledge" on this subject.

are you talking about this song??..it said its from michael jackson 2009 7even album song??.[youtube:z0kgkomz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEObeRJrq-Q[/youtube:z0kgkomz]
it said its by michael jackson but im not sure..
they have a bunch that they say are his songs...
i do have a list of song and song titles that show all his songs and what the name started to be of a song or songs..some made the cut and some didnt..if you want the list just let me know..
huggs to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions