You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So why is Thome Thome there????
Why is he following? Why he and not a family member?

Any ideas?

The question is: Is the climbing into the heli? And if yes, why isn't he hopping out together with Mike's body when arriving at the Coroner's?

Perhaps he was still with Mike in the heli flying to another location while the cops etc were distracting us with the "surfboard in white sheets"?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed that Tohme was listed in the TII credits as Mj's "Personal Advisor". My initial reaction was that of confusion since reports have indicated Mj was frightened of him and had fired him. Could that be a decoy?Could it be that MJ and Tohme maintained a business relationship yet led the public to believe bad things? If Tohme is perceived as a bad guy then few will look in his direction as an aide for MJ. Meanwhile all eyes are following Mj's friends when it may be Tohme who is orchestrating this from behind the scenes. Who is among the least likely people that you think of as being an ally to MJ? Tohme Tohme. It would be a good plan.
Quote from: "MJ_Facts"

So why is Thome Thome there????
Why is he following? Why he and not a family member?

Any ideas?

The question is: Is the climbing into the heli? And if yes, why isn't he hopping out together with Mike's body when arriving at the Coroner's?

Perhaps he was still with Mike in the heli flying to another location while the cops etc were distracting us with the "surfboard in white sheets"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GirlSaturday! I was thinking exactly the same thing! Mike called June telling her that Thome is such a bad guy ..

Do you remember? She said: Oh, that's not good, Michael (Besides, he wanted her to record everything) And his answer was: "I know it's not good. That's why I'm calling you."

Everybody ought to know that Thome is an evil person and first of all I thought it was some kind of revenge ... But step by step I think thinking that it is the other way round - Thome was always with MJ (at the O2 conference just one step away from the stage) at the hospital and now following the "body" on the stretcher.

I also remember someone from the music industry saying: Some artists think national, some international but Mike was always "thinking planets". And I personally think that he always planned things ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't see TT jump into the heli.. It's to short a clip... And therefore IDK if he is in the heli :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Quote from: "knowhesalive"
I can't see TT jump into the heli.. It's to short a clip... And therefore IDK if he is in the heli :(

I Agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

I watched this video several times and I noticed that one of the helicopter pilots carrying the stretcher keeps his helmet on while the others have theirs off.

Then, I watched the video below and, AGAIN, noticed that one of the helicopter pilots keeps his helmet on while all the others eventually take theirs off.  Does that helicopter pilot have something to hide?  Are they pulling a switcheroo?  It is peculiar because everyone is focused on the body and the coroner's van.  No one suspects the helicopter pilots as being out of the ordinary.

I don't know.  I guess I watch too many "Magic Secrets Revealed" shows or something! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.