Judge says its now a murder investigation
December 08, 2009, 10:55:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I read through it. I dont know what to make of it. Its things like these that make be doubt the hoax. If anyone has anything to reply to differ than do. I wonder how far they can go through the lawsystem with all these investigations if this was not true. Or maybe these papers are false. I dont know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Re: Judge says its now a murder investigation
December 08, 2009, 11:06:02 AM
Documents could prove:
 1) Either MJ is dead OR
 2) MJ is made to look dead-to further an investigation to completion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Suzy

December 08, 2009, 11:14:26 AM
Guys I noticed that on each paper stand the letters E.T.And those have spread also the ambulance photo.Am I wrong or are these documents made by themselve??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 11:40:42 AM
Some murder investigation when the "perp" is allowed to continue to practice medicine after "confessing" to giving Michael the stuff that "killed" him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  

mjboogie

December 08, 2009, 11:56:35 AM
OK didn't Murray lie? OK I know I will have to read this a few times before everything just sinks in because it is a lot of info. Ok Murray lied to the UCLA Staff? He told them he gave MJ two drugs that particular day and neither one of them was named as Propofol. ALso once LAPD interviewed him he stated to LAPD (what he did not state to UCLA when they brought MJ in) that he gave MJ propofol!!! Another thing is I got confused on the caller. It was Alvarez right? Not Michael.  Another thing is if Murray found MJ in distress.. ummmmm..... well..... why did he spend soooo much time on his bleeping cell phone!!! :evil:  :evil: Heck , he should have called 911 before he called anything else!! Another thing... I thought per (Latoya) that prince was not summoned up stairs? But Kai Chase says Murray did call for Prince!!! IDK guys this is definitley legite info. These documents could mean what we have been fearing for almost 6 months! That our beloved MJ was I can't bear to say it (Murdered! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: . But then if MJ was murdered there would not be a motive would it? I mean the way LAPD is handling this case? IDK anymore, anything!! Please lets all study the documents and report our findings. I know we can't give up until we know the truth. MJ deserves the truth no matter how bad it may be right? :cry:  :cry:  BTW just because it is coming from E NEws (still looks legit to me they are documents filed in court)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 12:29:56 PM
Good points everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 08, 2009, 12:36:26 PM
If Michael Jackson was murder,than I find his family is handeling it very well! :shock: To loose a familly member is very hard but murder!!I don't know but the grieving process  would be impossible for me until justice was served...I would have lots of anger feelings and I would yell for justice.To me none of his family member behave likes this is a murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 12:46:51 PM
This document has been released by TMZ on November 20th, it's really the same. With same typos too (Grace Owanda - sic) and same absurd story by Murray...

If the case has been ruled as manslaughter and even the court papers released, why Murray was free to return to his practice? Is he Defendant in the case or a key witness? What about Klein and other doctors who allegdly gave MJ Propofol and other drugs? Oh yeah, we also saw the pharmacy they've searched, there's a big thread on that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 08, 2009, 12:51:56 PM
I don't know what to think. :?  I do know that ET has NOT mentioned that MJs case has been turned into a murder investigation. I watch it every night to see if they'll talk about the case and they haven't said ONE word! Heck ,they don't even talk about the case anymore! The only time they'll mention MJs name was when TII came into theaters, and his brothers reality tv show, etc. If this was true, they would've mentioned it by now.  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Their office claims to have a reputation in:

commercial litigation,
    catastrophic personal injury / wrongful death resp. fire & burn cases resp. product liablilty,
    nightclub and security liability

So what do they have to do with any murder case?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 08, 2009, 02:06:17 PM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
Some murder investigation when the "perp" is allowed to continue to practice medicine after "confessing" to giving Michael the stuff that "killed" him...

Exactly! The investigator on the case told the woman that rang him (youtube) that an arrest would be made in the new year so Murray is allowed to treat patients until the New Year  :lol:
What a load of horse s**t.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

December 08, 2009, 02:25:30 PM
Hello all;

Please bear with me as this is my first post.  I've been a lurker on the mjhd forum and now here.  Before reading these papers I was at about 50% belief that mj may be alive and did a hoax on purpose, with 25% belief that something just went wrong but he's still alive, and 25% that he is dead.

After reading these papers I am about 75% believing that he is dead.   :(

#1 - these papers have too much detailed information to be fake
#2 - you can print out fake papers, but to file affadavits and legally open case material can't really be faked

And given the information in the papers about the medications, it leads me to
#3 - the family's reactions to mj's "death."

If these papers and/or reports of him having an addiction or over dependance on medications are true, then how his family is reacting - unemotional - is quite normal.  Having dealt with family members suffering with addictions, it's like a long, drawn out death.  You try to intervene(as Janet said they did), but ultimately, have no control over the addicts choices.  Even if their choices are going to ultimately cause their demise.  And when you do lose such a family member, you tend to be more numb and/or angry than grief stricken.  You're angry over their choices and how they threw away their gifts, talents, and family's love for some chemicals.  And numb because you've been watching this person die for Y.E.A.R.S.  It's not a sudden "shock."  It's an expected end and sometimes it's almost a relief because at least you know that that person is in a better place(hopefully), and you're no longer waiting for "the call" that tells you that your loved one is gone.

I've gone over and over the "clues" but many seem far reaching by those of us in love with endless hope that he is still alive and we're waiting and wanting to see him alive and happy.  I want this too.  But I don't believe it to be.

I'll continue to lurk as I'll probably be chased off of here after this post.  
I just felt the need to share.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 08, 2009, 02:26:57 PM
Murder is not always a crime.
Especially not if we are talking performance art.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 08, 2009, 02:47:34 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Hello all;

Please bear with me as this is my first post.  I've been a lurker on the mjhd forum and now here.  Before reading these papers I was at about 50% belief that mj may be alive and did a hoax on purpose, with 25% belief that something just went wrong but he's still alive, and 25% that he is dead.

After reading these papers I am about 75% believing that he is dead.   :(

#1 - these papers have too much detailed information to be fake
#2 - you can print out fake papers, but to file affadavits and legally open case material can't really be faked

And given the information in the papers about the medications, it leads me to
#3 - the family's reactions to mj's "death."

If these papers and/or reports of him having an addiction or over dependance on medications are true, then how his family is reacting - unemotional - is quite normal.  Having dealt with family members suffering with addictions, it's like a long, drawn out death.  You try to intervene(as Janet said they did), but ultimately, have no control over the addicts choices.  Even if their choices are going to ultimately cause their demise.  And when you do lose such a family member, you tend to be more numb and/or angry than grief stricken.  You're angry over their choices and how they threw away their gifts, talents, and family's love for some chemicals.  And numb because you've been watching this person die for Y.E.A.R.S.  It's not a sudden "shock."  It's an expected end and sometimes it's almost a relief because at least you know that that person is in a better place(hopefully), and you're no longer waiting for "the call" that tells you that your loved one is gone.

I've gone over and over the "clues" but many seem far reaching by those of us in love with endless hope that he is still alive and we're waiting and wanting to see him alive and happy.  I want this too.  But I don't believe it to be.

I'll continue to lurk as I'll probably be chased off of here after this post.  
I just felt the need to share.

You won't be run off...we're all here to figure this out, whether it's good or bad news.  Lots of people have doubts, not everyone believes 100% that he is alive.  Some days I'm hopeful, other days not so much.  But I will be here until there is no doubt in my mind either way.  Even if you believe there is a 1% chance this is a hoax, then you're still one of us. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 08, 2009, 02:52:30 PM
Having dealt with family members suffering with addictions, it's like a long, drawn out death. You try to intervene(as Janet said they did), but ultimately, have no control over the addicts choices. Even if their choices are going to ultimately cause their demise. And when you do lose such a family member, you tend to be more numb and/or angry than grief stricken. You're angry over their choices and how they threw away their gifts, talents, and family's love for some chemicals. And numb because you've been watching this person die for Y.E.A.R.S. It's not a sudden "shock."

Welcome to the boards, I hope you will continue to post. I try and investigate all parts of this case, conspiracy, murder and hoax. I am here because of the hoax. But you do make a good point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions