Lady JTopic starter

Look at this post from MJFSC

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California: You can leave gifts but not at Holly Terrace doors. You might have to leave them somewhere near the front gate or with security
8 hours ago

Here is a post from a fan that went to FL on monday

"There is a new rule, we are no longer allowed on the terrace. Security guard the area. If people don´t cam down and behave, we will all be banned... I talked to a security guy today and they are getting sick of everything going on around Michael."

" I was there today and yes, there is a new rule, we are not allowed on the terrace. If people don´t start behaving, they will close us out. I talked to security myself today. People have been taking pictures through the doors and acting inappropiate.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Maybe it's because the family borrowed the mausoleum and the contract will run out on june and so the fans have to stay away...I really don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

suspicious mind

or maybe it's because people are behaving like fools
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I think it's because Randy was upset that fans were getting pictures of the TOMB without consent and they've been published on the web.  He knows that this sort of stuff will expose the truth that MJ isnt in the mausoleum because the family have never been there, and come June 25th, they still wont be there.

This is perfect.........a smart way to cover up the fact that no-one is buried there.

The fans had to be banned because otherwise the truth will be known.......

Why now???     Because the 1st  year anniversary is approaching   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Think about it... :D  :D  :D  :D

These are the fans of Southern California...or at least some of them.  Look Familiar???
Their one year contract is nearly over...they seem to be all the "extras" in every public appearance with Murray in court.. ;)
Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:56:49 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think it's because Randy was upset that fans were getting pictures of the TOMB without consent and they've been published on the web.  He knows that this sort of stuff will expose the truth that MJ isnt in the mausoleum because the family have never been there, and come June 25th, they still wont be there.

This is perfect.........a smart way to cover up the fact that no-one is buried there.

The fans had to be banned because otherwise the truth will be known.......

Why now???     Because the 1st  year anniversary is approaching   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Think about it... :D  :D  :D  :D

These are the fans of Southern California...or at least some of them.  Look Familiar???

maybe that too ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
the 1st  year anniversary is approaching   ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
Seems like this year just flew by; but I don't know if that's a good thing (Michael coming back) or a bad thing (having to wait even longer). :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal