suspicious mind

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Lisa Marie had a very similar trust.. im sure she was 35 until she got her full inheritance.

there seem to be a few commen threads between the two situations
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mmz

each news for TMZ makes me wonder about what is TMZ role in the hoax...
Michael directs them of they just believe he could be alive? Or it is just as all media BS?
If Michael directs it...it is kind of strange he allows them to use always not so good pictures of him.... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
If you believe something could happen on the 21st June, then you have to see this:

The clues with the SUN flowers could be referring to what is going to happen with the sun on the 21st June.

It's called the summer solstice.
Summer solstice is the time when the sun reaches its northern most latitude and therefore appear at its highest in the sky at noon. At this time of year we have the longest day.

Since ancient times the change in direction of the sun between 21 and 22 June, is seen as a particular and magic moment.
This day, called the summer solstice, is the first day of a new season and in magic it is associated with the feast of St. John the Baptist, on June 24, the day he was born six months before Christ (from what the church says) because in this brief but intense period, all plants and herbs on earth are affected with particular strength and power.
The triumph of the light ...
Around June 21 the sun celebrates its triumph in what is the longest day of the year.  And in some countries, they celebrate with a carnival atmosphere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
If you believe something could happen on the 21st June, then you have to see this:

The clues with the SUN flowers could be referring to what is going to happen with the sun on the 21st June.

It's called the summer solstice.
Summer solstice is the time when the sun reaches its northern most latitude and therefore appear at its highest in the sky at noon. At this time of year we have the longest day.

Since ancient times the change in direction of the sun between 21 and 22 June, is seen as a particular and magic moment.
This day, called the summer solstice, is the first day of a new season and in magic it is associated with the feast of St. John the Baptist, on June 24, the day he was born six months before Christ (from what the church says) because in this brief but intense period, all plants and herbs on earth are affected with particular strength and power.
The triumph of the light ...
Around June 21 the sun celebrates its triumph in what is the longest day of the year.  And in some countries, they celebrate with a carnival atmosphere.

wow..look at the festival's begin date  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

In August 1998 Michael got 40 years old. 40 years old is said to be the age of maturity. Maybe something happened to Michael back then, a "revelation", a big change in his life hence the signature with 1998.

Noah's flood last 40 days and 40 nights.  

"For forty days and for forty nights the law was on her side" Billie Jean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
In August 1998 Michael got 40 years old. 40 years old is said to be the age of maturity. Maybe something happened to Michael back then, a "revelation", a big change in his life hence the signature with 1998.

Noah's flood last 40 days and 40 nights.  

"For forty days and for forty nights the law was on her side" Billie Jean.
Isn't this weird... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...and it's MY post!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

CC

"becasue the lie beccomes the truth!" Billie Jean missing lyrics on TII  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal