MJonmind

Re: WHO IS JOHN MCCLAIN?
July 19, 2011, 07:32:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
by foreverking » Mon May 31, 2010 9:46 pm

John McClain is African-American. The guy in the photo is Howard Weizman. John and MJ have been friends forever. He has stood by MJ through it all and not once have you ever heard anything bad from his mouth about MJ. He's kept their friendship quiet and personal and that's why MJ put his name on the will. He was a music producer and still does work in the music industry, but a few years ago he had a stroke which kind of side lined him, but he's all better now and in good  health
Her husband works with a celeb friend of McClain's, she says she's met him several times, and she hasn't posted since Feb. this year. Do you guys believe her? The second thread's discussion by no means settles the question but raises more...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2011, 09:18:29 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
and  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
by foreverking » Mon May 31, 2010 9:46 pm

John McClain is African-American. The guy in the photo is Howard Weizman. John and MJ have been friends forever. He has stood by MJ through it all and not once have you ever heard anything bad from his mouth about MJ. He's kept their friendship quiet and personal and that's why MJ put his name on the will. He was a music producer and still does work in the music industry, but a few years ago he had a stroke which kind of side lined him, but he's all better now and in good  health
Her husband works with a celeb friend of McClain's, she says she's met him several times, and she hasn't posted since Feb. this year. Do you guys believe her? The second thread's discussion by no means settles the question but raises more...
Still here just using a different name due to login problems.

John keeps a low profile but people in the industry know him. He's a behind the scenes kind of guy and if you find pics of him, they are from a while ago. Like I said he had a stroke so he looks a little different from years ago when he was with Interscope.

Considered himself one of MJ's best friends. I think MJ had a lot friends who were not in front of the camera or who didn't need to be seen with MJ. Someone on another thread questioned something that happened between John and MJ in 2001 as being a betrayal. Don't we all have friends who we may have had some disagreements or issues, but that doesn't mean the friendship ends. I have family members who have betrayed me, but doesn't mean I can never trust that person again.

I don't think John is in on this hoax. His part is to take care of MJ's kids and MJ's legacy and so far so good. There is a clear reason why MJ did not have any family members anywhere near his estate. Doesn't mean he doesn't love them, but I think MJ knew who would be best to take care of the money after he left public life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2011, 09:46:10 PM
If you watch this series of videos when Michael visits Marvel studios you see John McLain .
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is 4 parts.
Cheers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 19, 2011, 10:52:53 PM
Quote from: "breakodawn"
If you watch this series of videos when Michael visits Marvel studios you see John McLain .
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is 4 parts.
Cheers
Your link didn't work but this does.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

foreverking2, is this, the only black guy, John McCain?
Also did you attend the Memorial, to know that he was there?
And what is your opinion on the MJ Estate versus the HTWF, who is telling the truth? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 20, 2011, 12:02:14 AM
I couldn't get the screenshot to take before, but is this the guy from the MJ visits Marvel video?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2011, 12:49:41 AM
Quote from: MJonmind
I couldn't get the screenshot to take before, but is this the guy from the MJ visits Marvel video?

[/quote
The screen shot is not the best pic but the video shows John.

I haven't read much about the fight between HTWF and the estate,but it's not uncommon for estates to have conflicts. Their job is to do what is best for the estate and that may not always be what the individual who died would have wanted if they were alive, because after all an estate is not a person. People have feelings and emotions, but an estate is a non living entity. The people who run the estate do what is best for that non living entity, which is to make money for the heirs and in MJ's case to keep others from taking MJ's name and making money without the estate's permission. And of course to keep MJ's legacy for his children's childen. It could upset those who feel they are not getting their fair share of the funds, but again, the estate is not concerned with feelings, just the bottom line.
I of course think MJ is alive and he wanted someone who not only understood the music business from a business view, but also someone who understood the business from the view of the peformer.
John was upset on the 7th of July at Staples Center.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions