Okay, so one more time. John MClain, MJ's long time friend is African-American.
You most likey will not find pics of him with MJ, unless they are real old.
John is a quiet and very reserve person, who does not seek the lime light and I don't think we'll ever see him in the courtroom. As for how he acts about MJ's death. I don't know, but I do know he was at the memorial and looked upset. But so did a lot of people. Is he in on the hoax? I don't know, but MJ could trust him with his life, and John would do anything for MJ.
The family isn't happy about the two Johns having so much control, but so far they have been fantastic. The record deal and the other deals made by the estate have taken MJ out of debt, and it's sealed his legacy as being the King of Pop.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "foreverking"
Okay, so one more time. John MClain, MJ's childhood friend is African-American.
You most likey will not find pics of him with MJ, unless they are real old.
John is a quiet and very reserve person, who does not seek the lime light and I don't think we'll ever see him in the courtroom. As for how he acts about MJ's death. I don't know, but I do know he was at the memorial and looked upset. But so did a lot of people. Is he in on the hoax? I don't know, but MJ could trust him with his life, and John would do anything for MJ.
The family isn't happy about the two Johns having so much control, but so far they have been fantastic. The record deal and the other deals made by the estate have taken MJ out of debt, and it's sealed his legacy as being the King of Pop.

Okey! And how you so sure about that? Are you the relative of African-American John McClain who looked upset on the memorial? Could you find him on memorial photo?

I found something opposite , still no photo though : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the now settled copyright infringement dispute between legendary singer/songwriter Paul Anka, composer of the tune "My Way" and the scurrilous, stinky, silly Sony, Michael Jackson's former label, one of the executor's of the late pop star's will, music producer, John McClain, made a regrettable statement regarding the song that was ripped off, titled "This Is It."

McClain enraged Jackson supporters yesterday, when he told Anka, "Now we know why the song was so good" implying Michael could not have written the pilfered tune on his own, as it is written in a classic pop format, reminiscent of "Human Nature" that was also penned by another songwriter and given to Jackson.

Who told McClain to say that! Jackson supporters wanted his head on a platter, almost as badly as the late singer's doctor, Conrad Murray, who gave into the singer's demands and ridiculously gave him anesthetic to sleep each night, which killed him at the age of 49.

Note to McClain: based on what I've read in feedback sections, you may want to think about getting a new identity...and take Murray with you (kidding).

Paul Anka -- Michael 'Stole' from Me

Posted Oct 12th 2009 8:13PM by TMZ Staff

It's the quickest resolution in Hollywood history -- Paul Anka says the special administrators of Michael Jackson's estate gave him a 50% cut of "This Is It" ... after he said Michael "stole" the original recordings from his studio back in the 80s.

Paul also said John McClain told him, "Now we know why the song was so good ... it wasn't the type of Michael Jackson song that he could write."

Anka said he was humbled by the compliment.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

hope

:shock:  And what planet is McClain from? ALL of Michaels songs (that he wrote) were great.  :?  Is McClain saying "This is it" is better than any of Michaels? LMFAO  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

has anyone noticed..."the red ties" in the photo.........xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
To the left...

does the guy in the middle make any one else think of the "white murry" from the court room?

Yes, I totally agree with you!

ok see if i have this straight
the guy on our right is john branca
the guy on our left is howard weizman
guy in the middle ?(who looks like white murry)
so i'm guessing it would be logical for branca and weizman to be together
what about other guy?
someone gently slap me upside the head if i'm going nut's on this for no good reason and pass me my medication :?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Hazzely"
check the last pic i uploaded

or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But this is really Branca, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Hazzely

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Hazzely"
check the last pic i uploaded

or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But this is really Branca, right?

no, it says John McClain... every time i searched for "john McClain" on google i got photos with that man, hm...

EDIT:

I checked that pictue's details and it says Branca, then who the heck is McClain...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginjohnbranca_D_20090706131025.jpg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the only thing you can find bad about John McClain is a quote from TMZ?  Their job is to cause controversy. Where did they get the quote from? Since when is TMZ the source of all that is true? The quote was out of context. It may have been said sarcastically?  He may have said it as a joke? You don't know. But to attack him based on a one line quote is not something I would do.

I'm not defending John, but I do know he's a stand up type of guy. You can choose to believe me or not, that's your choice. But I can tell you, he would never do anything to hurt his friend. Not everybody was out to get MJ. The picture of MJ being this sad little victim whom eveyone around him took from is not always true.  MJ is a genius who knew EXACTLY who he wanted to take care of his money when he faked his death. To believe that he would hoax his death without making sure his estate was in the right hands, doesn't make sense to me. He called Branca a few days before he died and met with him. I think to make sure the will was in place and would be used if he was to die.
And I'll say this one more time. John McClain is African-American. He's well known in the music industry, but he's not one to be in front of the camera. Younger people think everything is on the internet, but that is not true. If you can find pics of John they will most likely be older pics.  He was at the memorial and he looked sad. Believe me or not, it's a fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "foreverking"
So the only thing you can find bad about John McClain is a quote from TMZ?  Their job is to cause controversy. Where did they get the quote from? Since when is TMZ the source of all that is true? The quote was out of context. It may have been said sarcastically?  He may have said it as a joke? You don't know. But to attack him based on a one line quote is not something I would do.

I'm not defending John, but I do know he's a stand up type of guy. You can choose to believe me or not, that's your choice. But I can tell you, he would never do anything to hurt his friend. Not everybody was out to get MJ. The picture of MJ being this sad little victim whom eveyone around him took from is not always true.  MJ is a genius who knew EXACTLY who he wanted to take care of his money when he faked his death. To believe that he would hoax his death without making sure his estate was in the right hands, doesn't make sense to me. He called Branca a few days before he died and met with him. I think to make sure the will was in place and would be used if he was to die.
And I'll say this one more time. John McClain is African-American. He's well known in the music industry, but he's not one to be in front of the camera. Younger people think everything is on the internet, but that is not true. If you can find pics of John they will most likely be older pics.  He was at the memorial and he looked sad. Believe me or not, it's a fact.

It's not about believing you or not. Just used to analyze any info I get. It's weird though that no even 1 old photo of McClain with MJ can be found and I thought he  might be bogus persona. I have no doubt that Michael is genious to make backdated will and name  experienced entertainment attorney and, now known old close friend McClain, as executors to manage his estate. Another question, why then parents tried to dispute executors of the estate? But I am glad that judge did not change terms on the will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Hello;

I'm imabeliever2.  I'm currently a quiet member and don't post, but I see you guys were a little stuck on this and I couldn't resist giving a little hand to supply a picture of John McClain.  I know from my own experience that finding his pic. is like find a needle in a haystack.
This is the music executive, John McClain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

@imabeliever2
Thanks. Do not resist yourself from "giving", as Michael teaches us. Now I am gonna have good night sleep.  :lol: Just kidding.
He is young and looks cunning , but most important that hopefully he will not disappoint Michael and his army,i.e. us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
To the left...

does the guy in the middle make any one else think of the "white murry" from the court room?

Yes, I totally agree with you!

ok see if i have this straight
the guy on our right is john branca
the guy on our left is howard weizman
guy in the middle ?(who looks like white murry)
so i'm guessing it would be logical for branca and weizman to be together
what about other guy?
someone gently slap me upside the head if i'm going nut's on this for no good reason and pass me my medication :?  :oops:

went back to the court thread. not so sure now. my bad :?  :(  :roll:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Hello;

I'm imabeliever2.  I'm currently a quiet member and don't post, but I see you guys were a little stuck on this and I couldn't resist giving a little hand to supply a picture of John McClain.  I know from my own experience that finding his pic. is like find a needle in a haystack.
This is the music executive, John McClain

I'm sorry imabeliever2 but the picture you posted is not John McClain.  That is attorney Londell McMillan.  He did some work for Michael in the 2000s and was Katherine's original attorney in "probate" court until he was replaced by Streisand in October.  There are numerous pictures of Londell McMillan with Michael and the Jacksons.  Just google under images "Londell McMillan" and you will find dozens of them.  

I found this article several months ago regarding John McClain.  John McClain is not as old as some may think because this article says he was 43 in 1998, so he would be 55 sometime this year in 2010.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's an interesting article and on the 3rd page the article says that John McClain is currently laying new tracks with Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 to be promoted by the end of the year.  That was in 1998.  John McClain started off as a guitarist and played as a studio session player on many many hits before becoming a music executive at A&M Records in the 1980s.  There are NUMEROUS articles on the internet about John McClain and his accomplishments as a guitarist, studio session player, music producer and music executive at A&M records.  He has worked with Janet Jackson for many years along with Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Terry Lewis, etc.  He was also a co-writer of "You Are My Life" along with Michael, Babyface and Sager which was on the Invincible album.

These are excerpts taken from an extensive interview with SPIN Magazine...

Cinema has been described by the legend music executive John McClain, in a SPIN magazine article, "as the cutting edge, ahead of it's time."

"There's this guy at A&M named John McClain that I'd like to shoot it to." "I didn't stay for the show," Craig recalls. "My mom and I headed back to flint, and I went back to the studio."

"It was a tough decision but I went with John McClain. Its funny because after I decided, I started getting calls from other labels I hadn't even contacted. Eric Nuri at Columbia, some guy at Solar Records, I don't even know how they got my number."

"I wonder what would have happened had we went the otter way, and signed with Jive because the promotion at A&M was not there, and things changed at the label by the time the record finally came out in 1988. John McClain left a year later, I was told from a mutual friend that he was very disappointed in the way the label handled our project. I really like John. He did try to look out for me. It just feels like unfinished business."

John McClain later helped build Interscope Records, followed by Dreamworks Records. He also managed Michael Jackson.

Copyright 2007 Craig Holliman all rights reserved.

The above article was accompanied by these pictures and they were titled "John McClain guitarist A&M music executive."  So, these may be photos of John McClain, not guaranteed, but could be....
Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:38:51 AM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow, so that was not McClain and the last picture is not sure him also. it happened that person is mysterious and hard to locate.Maybe I am write, McClain is somebody who close to Michael, but as an co- executive, it is a bogus party on the will.  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Wow, so that was not McClain and the last picture is not sure him also. it happened that person is mysterious and hard to locate.Maybe I am write, McClain is somebody who close to Michael, but as an co- executive, it is a bogus party on the will.  :?:

Do you know who the most recently posted pictures at the mixing board are if they are not of John McClain?  He is well known in the music industry, has been a record producer/music executive for many, many years, is four years older than Michael and has worked with Michael for many years. The article from Spin magazine included those photos and they were titled "John McClain guitarist and A&M executive" so that leads me to believe that the above posted photos at the sound mixing board are indeed John McClain.  If you know otherwise with certainty, please let us know.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal