2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
To "snap" can also mean take pictures of.... Michael knew we would be looking at the "snaps"  of his fingers to see who is real and who is the impersonator.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And then we looked into the jacket or shirts he wore on TII and other pictures for clues....as we already have.  The red mission shirt he wore in TII, and about the green jacket....maybe that was a clue with the fiasco with Klein wanting his jacket back.  

"Now play around with them for a while".  Well, what more can I say about that one.

And then BAM.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is very well put. I would've never figured this out! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

That little extended clip gives more insight then I think people realise. The term "to button shirt" in some countries actually means to die (kinda like the expression"pushing up daisies"). Now, as we all know Michael is a genius... If you take notice to when he says "I'm gonna button my shirt" he appears to be pushing his jacket together (as if buttoning it), but instead "unbuttons" the jacket and flings it right back open! (aka not dying!) So basically the act of him pushing the jacket together (as if buttoning it) symbolizes him faking his death because although he is saying it and appears to be doing it, in actuality he's not... If you get me (?). Everything we're witnessing seems to be one big illusion!

Then we have the clip of his feet at the total end of the movie (which is supposed to be from Moonwalker), but if you really look you can see that it was OBVIOUSLY remade, not to even mention that they added his laughter at the end... Uh, WHY? Lmao. Hmmm... Lets think, it's the END of the movie, so can we say that Michael is getting the LAST LAUGH?!  ;) I can't help but to think of the Unbreakable lyrics: "When you BURY me underneath all your pain, I'm STEADY LAUGHIN!" *sigh* What a clever little man MJ is.

I don't know about you guys, but the entire ending of This Is It just sealed the deal for me. Just the fact that there is absolutely no reference to the major factor that Michael has "passed" doesn't sit well with me alone. We have that infamous "Love Lives Forever" line, where it clearly should have said "1958-2009". Call me crazy, but when a person dies who a film is being made about, or say it was their last film (if they're an actor) there is usually an "in memory of" or something of that nature, but with Michael we haven't gotten any of that! Not even an "RIP"?! Sorry, I just have a hard time buying it.  

I think it's safe to say Michael is no fool, he knew only his true fans would stay for the total end of the credits to witness these things. They were clearly thrown in as friendly hints for us (what other purpose do they serve? I mean, really?). This way we can truly be apart of the "great adventure" and laugh at the rest of the world WITH Michael. Anyway, just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "speechless777"
That little extended clip gives more insight then I think people realise. The term "to button shirt" in some countries actually means to die (kinda like the expression"pushing up daisies"). Now, as we all know Michael is a genius... If you take notice to when he says "I'm gonna button my shirt" he appears to be pushing his jacket together (as if buttoning it), but instead "unbuttons" the jacket and flings it right back open! (aka not dying!) So basically the act of him pushing the jacket together (as if buttoning it) symbolizes him faking his death because although he is saying it and appears to be doing it, in actuality he's not... If you get me (?). Everything we're witnessing seems to be one big illusion!

Then we have the clip of his feet at the total end of the movie (which is supposed to be from Moonwalker), but if you really look you can see that it was OBVIOUSLY remade, not to even mention that they added his laughter at the end... Uh, WHY? Lmao. Hmmm... Lets think, it's the END of the movie, so can we say that Michael is getting the LAST LAUGH?!  ;) I can't help but to think of the Unbreakable lyrics: "When you BURY me underneath all your pain, I'm STEADY LAUGHIN!" *sigh* What a clever little man MJ is.

I don't know about you guys, but the entire ending of This Is It just sealed the deal for me. Just the fact that there is absolutely no reference to the major factor that Michael has "passed" doesn't sit well with me alone. We have that infamous "Love Lives Forever" line, where it clearly should have said "1958-2009". Call me crazy, but when a person dies who a film is being made about, or say it was their last film (if they're an actor) there is usually an "in memory of" or something of that nature, but with Michael we haven't gotten any of that! Not even an "RIP"?! Sorry, I just have a hard time buying it.  

I think it's safe to say Michael is no fool, he knew only his true fans would stay for the total end of the credits to witness these things. They were clearly thrown in as friendly hints for us (what other purpose do they serve? I mean, really?). This way we can truly be apart of the "great adventure" and laugh at the rest of the world WITH Michael. Anyway, just my opinion.

Great discovery - I had no idea about the double meaning of "to button up" which explains the unbutton.
As the saying goes: He who laughs last laughs longest.
May I already smile a little anyway?...  ;)

Btw, there is another term in our country which stands for dying: "to give away the spoon".
Reminds me somehow of the spoon-feeding-story... :)
Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 02:31:33 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

I love this post. I think you have it bang on! thank you so much for sharing that. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW...Love UR analysis!!!!! i knew about the buttoning your shirt means death, but i didn't connect him not buttoning his jacket was him faking his death...very well thought out :D  just wondering what culture/country/society whatever is it where "buttoning" your means death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

CC

AWWW...
I MISS HIM
 :oops:  :oops:
I HOPE THIS IS IT!
LOVE!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal