Please help guys
June 02, 2010, 05:48:27 AM
Hi guys,
Sorry for starting another topic for opinions and advice and sorry if my posts seems to overlap but I really feel this is necessary. This will be long so be prepared lol.

I basically feel like I'm going insane. Recently, I've spent more time on here than ever and whenever I have spare time I'm always on the forum looking for new posts and information. It's become an obsession. This whole theory of the hoax takes up most of my thinking and can sometimes distract me from day to day activities. I sometimes like to tell people about all the hoax stuff in light that they may see what we see but I'm usually reluctant due to the amount of negativity that will eventuate. Lately I feel like I've been getting close to convincing my family. They know I'm always on the site and that I'm a firm believer and tonight something ocurred.

My sibling and I were dancing like MJ and we tried to emulate moves from the TII movie, then I told them about how in the Smooth Criminal part where they have that old movie that it is actually about someone who hoaxes their death. They said to me "Oh my god, that's so weird, I kind of believe you now". And so then for ages I tried feeding her more info but kept stumbling because I was so excited and didn't know where to start. My sibling then proceeded to tell me that I have an unhealthy obsession with this whole thing and that's when it hit me. Maybe I do? Maybe I'm going crazy? How can we fix this?

So then told my parents about the incident because they already knew I was intrigued in the hoax and I had tried giving them information before to where they were a bit 50/50. But this time, they could tell that it was really eating at me and they said "He's dead, alright! You can believe it if you want to it's your choice". Then I tried explaining to them some of the odd things and they said "Look, he may or may not be alive I don't know but it's your choice". So I kind of raced on here because I'm supposed to be doing exam study at the moment but I can't even focus on that because I'm too distracted so I wanted to vent and tell you guys because I know some of you can empathize.

But I really don't know what to do or think anymore, as much as I firmly believe in the hoax, it IS eating at me and I need some sort of way to deal with it all. I am reluctant to leave this site because I love you guys and the whole invesitgation so much but I'm just not sure what to do as I guess like many of you have been in the past or are in the present, very confused with this all. I'm already confused enough as it is with different views and theories from different people so what do you guys think I should do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, this is a tough time for all of us as we are on an amazing journey but I'd really respect some reassurance and tips from you good people, the ones that know best :)

P.S. Sorry for it being so long, please if you can take the time to read it and give your opinion. I know I must look like a psychopath but I'd really appreciate your thoughts. I hope you guys can understand my position and where I'm coming from and that some of you know what I'm talking about.

Take care and have a good one! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

loyalfan

Re: Please help guys
June 02, 2010, 06:08:42 AM
you just have a severe case of "MICHEALJACKSONITIS"....we are already infected .....so welcome.to the hospital for rehab....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 08:06:18 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
you just have a severe case of "MICHEALJACKSONITIS"....we are already infected .....so welcome.to the hospital for rehab....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: that is funny.

Back to topic. My suggestion is  :lol: do not discuss this with anyone who doesn't pay much attention to Michael Jackson. You are not alone in this so don't try to convince others because they will convince you that you are going insane. Sometimes I feel like that too but like many times before I was so right about certain events in this life time I trust myself with this one. We could be wrong for sure, but we've learned so much about the world we live in on this forum that I would never be sorry to have read each post from you guys.

Stay with us, it's nice to have company in a padded cell, we can all moontalk together :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

June 02, 2010, 09:30:59 AM
I'm the official crazy person in the village we live in....... I'm used to it now. :?  :?  :?  Hell, they are NOT gonna make me loose my faith !!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm stronger than them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

RK

June 02, 2010, 10:41:37 AM
I'd say you sound just like the rest of us. I do recall a life before june 25th last year, but it is different to the one I am living now. Don't worry Nick...let me sing to you
You are not alone....We are here with you.
And it won't be like this forever....BAM day is a comin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 07:00:45 PM
:lol:  :lol: Awww thanks heaps guys, I feel a lot better reading your comments and you make perfect sense. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I guess I just needed some reassurance haha. But yeah, I think I'll stop trying to convince people now because my sibling had a go at me this morning telling me that I was crazy and that all of us here are freaks and that he's dead and buried and blah blah so I'm willing to just keep it to myself and letting the whole world find out the truth one day or another :D

Love you all, have a great day! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

June 02, 2010, 07:23:19 PM
Quote from: "Michaelangela"
Back to topic. My suggestion is  :lol: do not discuss this with anyone who doesn't pay much attention to Michael Jackson. You are not alone in this so don't try to convince others because they will convince you that you are going insane.
This is why I have to say all of my "I told you so"'s to everybody I told. I even lost a friend because of this (but we're friends now, but I try not to talk to her that much). Here's what I do:
1: get on computer
2: get online
3: open this site, then open some other site
4: when someone walks pass or behind you, go to the other site, and pretend that you were on there all alone.
((((( I have to hide this site from my mom with my head, because she is always siting behind me, and she HATES it when I come on here!  :roll:  "There you go on that Michael Jackson s**t again!" "That dumb a** website you going to is putting viruses on this slow a** computer" (which it is not, because it has stayed at 58 since January) and "I should've known you were on that website again." <-- and that's just some of the things she say; be lucky you're not me in this situation!!)))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Delphi

June 02, 2010, 07:39:43 PM
There's nothing wrong with you. There's people from all over the world who come to this site every day to check for new posts, and they aren't even members (yet or otherwise!) for their own reasons. I was a lurker too once but used to come by every day til I became a member.

All I'm saying is, you just have a case of the MJs like Loyalfan said. :lol:  The only thing is, that it's indeed tough to mention your belief to others who aren't into the hoax or MJ at all. Especially the older people you try to speak to; They might think you're talking about something similar to Elvis and brush you off. The only person that knows about my belief that Mike's alive is my best friend, she's an MJ fan too. She doesn't believe... But she's very accepting. She even entertained the thought once or twice, which was nice.

However, I do know how you feel about spending a lot of time on here. This has become the main place I come to, when previously, it was facebook  :lol: . I am compelled to find answers is all, and this place has been teaching me a lot. But at the same time, I'm trying to divide my time, sort of monitor how much I spend on here as opposed to offline. Try to find a balance, but don't ever feel bad about coming here or think you have a problem; You don't! This is a strong support network, I mean, look at all the responses you've got already!  :D

Much L.O.V.E and support to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

June 03, 2010, 06:10:09 AM
Yeah you're right reasonables+luvs+MJ. I really feel for you in that situation but it sounds like you're doing the right thing which is what I've been trying to do anyway lately, just not let anyone see that I'm on the site. I'm just going to keep it to myself and let BAM day speak for itself, whenever that may be.

And thanks to you too Delphi, thanks for your kind words and advice. I guess being in the unknown for a while I needed to know if what I'm doing is normal but thanks to you and everyone else for all your help. I feel a lot better about it now and hope we that we are in this journey together right until the very end :)

L.O.V.E to all! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal