No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They let people destroy our financial system and not one person got in toruble, katrina happened and no one got in trouble, this oil spill is destroying our planet and not one person got in trouble, the stock market fell by 1000 points last month due to a glitch someone caused yet not one person got in trouble. But try to smoke a cigarette in doors and theres a chance youll get arrested. screw these hypocrites.

They havent been sure about anything in the last 40 years but they are sure we are going to be attacked, this isnt the only video out there where they said this same thing that we will be attacked in the next few years, I think they have this knowledge of an attack maybe because they r the ones planning it.

and going by how well they handled past disasters like katrina and this oil spill means we are totally screwed, they will leave us to die like they do any other issue that involves our lives.

the truth is
they dont care about us.

And why do they do what they do, because they have the military to back them up, they know if we ever rise up they will tear us down with force.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Michael has been right all along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

What can we do then...?  :?  This is hopeless...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
They are so full of crap.

Ditto!

"...And since you don't necessarily know that a possible that a biological attack is occuring.." Be very afraid to breathe?
If there's a biological attack acoming, it's gonna be done by those who control the world.

People are waking up rapidly and have started to ask questions. IMHO, this bioweapon fear-mongering crap is an attempt to keep people under their foot. 9/11 gave us the war against terrorism - a war that can never end.
Now that it doesn't work that well, since people are waking up cumulatively, their stakes get higher and they are going to introduce new threats.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Fear keeps the abuser in control. That's why the media like to keep stories on random shooters, terrorist attacks/threats, pandemics coming, nuclear threats, economic doom, all front page daily. That's why Michael's message is so timely--the media lies about a lot of things more than just MJ. "They don't really care about us." Being informed is the best defense, and spreading the word. Other than that do what God wants us to do, "Love your neighbour" and trust our Creator to carry out His plan of History. In the end it will be good for ALL humanity. Here's some verses from Revelation17:12-18

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”
15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on[a] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

I've done much deeper study of Scripture than just surface understanding, and I can tell you God is ultimately behind all that we see. The bigger picture is that history is a "story", we are all players, either good or evil, playing out the roles He has designed (like Judas Iscariot). In the end, "Every knee will bow, and every tongue confess..." God is in complete control, free will is a human delusion. Even Satan was created to fulfill his role as adversary. God hardened Pharoah's heart to keep the Israelites in harder bondage. God blinded the eyes of the Israelites in the New Testament times so that the Gentiles would hear the Gospel. There is no creature in the vast heavens or earth (even if there are extraterrestrials) that are not part of His dominion. There probably are tough times ahead, but God sees the sparrow fall, and He will care for us. I thank Him for Michael and for this masterworks hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Fear keeps the abuser in control. That's why the media like to keep stories on random shooters, terrorist attacks/threats, pandemics coming, nuclear threats, economic doom, all front page daily. That's why Michael's message is so timely--the media lies about a lot of things more than just MJ. "They don't really care about us." Being informed is the best defense, and spreading the word. Other than that do what God wants us to do, "Love your neighbour" and trust our Creator to carry out His plan of History. In the end it will be good for ALL humanity. Here's some verses from Revelation17:12-18

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”
15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on[a] the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

I've done much deeper study of Scripture than just surface understanding, and I can tell you God is ultimately behind all that we see. The bigger picture is that history is a "story", we are all players, either good or evil, playing out the roles He has designed (like Judas Iscariot). In the end, "Every knee will bow, and every tongue confess..." God is in complete control, free will is a human delusion. Even Satan was created to fulfill his role as adversary. God hardened Pharoah's heart to keep the Israelites in harder bondage. God blinded the eyes of the Israelites in the New Testament times so that the Gentiles would hear the Gospel. There is no creature in the vast heavens or earth (even if there are extraterrestrials) that are not part of His dominion. There probably are tough times ahead, but God sees the sparrow fall, and He will care for us. I thank Him for Michael and for this masterworks hoax!

I agree with you 100%, especially on the studying scripture part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "badkolo"
They let people destroy our financial system and not one person got in toruble, katrina happened and no one got in trouble, this oil spill is destroying our planet and not one person got in trouble, the stock market fell by 1000 points last month due to a glitch someone caused yet not one person got in trouble. But try to smoke a cigarette in doors and theres a chance youll get arrested. screw these hypocrites.

They havent been sure about anything in the last 40 years but they are sure we are going to be attacked, this isnt the only video out there where they said this same thing that we will be attacked in the next few years, I think they have this knowledge of an attack maybe because they r the ones planning it.

and going by how well they handled past disasters like katrina and this oil spill means we are totally screwed, they will leave us to die like they do any other issue that involves our lives.

the truth is
they dont care about us.

And why do they do what they do, because they have the military to back them up, they know if we ever rise up they will tear us down with force.

All very sad, but true. You make some great points. The only way they know anything is because they are the ones planning it. Then if their "predictions" come true, the people think "oh wow the government really knows what they are talking about we should trust them and give them all our money and, oh, why not throw in our minds while we're at it because somewhere along the way we've forgotten how to think for ourselves".... haha, okay I got off on a tangent a bit but SERIOUSLY, I have to believe that there are still some intelligent, free-thinking individuals left...more than the ones that are here on this website. But even so, we have more power than we may think. We just have to keep informing other people and not give up. THEY HAVEN'T WON YET!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal