Lisa Minelli Comments
June 05, 2010, 11:48:52 AM
She says, "I'm sure that now the accolades are gone and when the autopsy has come, all hell will break loose - so thank God we're celebrating him now."

First of all I read this like everyone else did - that the autopsy results would reveal some disease or addiction which people would feel disappointed in and would not wish to celebrate his life any more.

But just now for some reason it came to me in a different light -

what if she meant that the autopsy if revealed and not faked would be someone else's body so the accolades to Michael's life would stop (because he wouldn't need accolades to his life any more, not being dead) Plus all hell would break loose with people discussing it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Lisa Minelli Comments
June 05, 2010, 11:56:20 AM
Ive always wondered this too as the Autopsy report actually vindicated MJ..  it confirmed Vitiligo and the only meds in his system were the ones Murray gave him.. no painkillers or Demerol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

June 05, 2010, 12:02:12 PM
I always thought she meant that the autopsy was fake and that it would be confirmed he wasn't dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Hazzely

June 05, 2010, 01:25:05 PM
I don't think she's in the hoax, do u imagine everyone knowing about this? No way..
Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 02:05:36 PM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tina K.

June 05, 2010, 02:04:36 PM
Hmmm... I don't know, but I do think, that she could be one of the few persons from the " outside " that would know about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

June 05, 2010, 03:50:03 PM
Or she could be just like the rest of us and had a feeling this was fake from the beginning.  Doesn't mean she knew per Se.

I found her comments interesting as well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 05, 2010, 04:12:19 PM
I have always wondered what she was getting at it is a
Mystery still but to me it sounded nasty and worrying but maybe it was because it wasn't him there hopefully
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 04:24:42 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I don't think she's in the hoax, do u imagine everyone knowing about this? No way..

I agree. I don't think it's that complex actually. Perhaps she expected painkillers to be in his system too...

[youtube:hpj18m51]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA1xTM0-2X0[/youtube:hpj18m51]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 05, 2010, 06:43:05 PM
The funny thing is that a singer from Italy Eros Ramazotti had said that he does not believe that Michael is dead, he said he faked his death. This singer has no connection with MJ, he never associated with MJ. Actually if any of you, are Italian and speak it I suggest you listen to his songs he is amazing. I guess even Italy knows he faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjboogie

June 05, 2010, 10:11:07 PM
I find that interview with Liza very interesting. Bullshit!  :evil: You were workin during the memorial! Oh yeah sorry Mike I cant make it to your memorial because I was at work even though I knew you for several years and you were the most popular celebrities on the face of the plane! Yeah sure liza :roll:

Anyway, maybe some of you can lend your thoughts to the interview ?I noticed that Liza was basically saying that no matter what comes out in the autopsy we should just celebrate and remember him for who he was and what he has done. I was like what the ? :?

What are accolades?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 05, 2010, 10:22:27 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I find that interview with Liza very interesting. Bullshit!  :evil: You were workin during the memorial! Oh yeah sorry Mike I cant make it to your memorial because I was at work even though I knew you for several years and you were the most popular celebrities on the face of the plane! Yeah sure liza :roll:

Anyway, maybe some of you can lend your thoughts to the interview ?I noticed that Liza was basically saying that no matter what comes out in the autopsy we should just celebrate and remember him for who he was and what he has done. I was like what the ? :?

What are accolades?

I get a weird vibe from her. How close were they in recent years? Did they stop talking? Is there some kind of resentment on her part? Maybe she does still resent him for her marriage. She seems to imply that there's some kind of truth about him that would change our minds about him or something. Accolades are accomplishments & things to be celebrated & praised for, basically. So she says once those all go, all hell's gonna break loose? Whaaaat?!! Why would the accolades go? She really didn't seem like a close friend who loves & cares for him. idk what to think. I really want to know what she meant by her statement & absence from the memorial & burial though. Maybe she's not referring to MJ, maybe she's talking about all of the people making money off of him, the people who were trying to control him, family, "friends", the media. Maybe she means by saying "once all of the accolades are gone" that once everyone stops praising him & truth starts coming out & people start revealing their true colors, the trial happens, etc, all hell will break loose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

June 06, 2010, 12:52:10 AM
You gave a great response to my comment. :) I do not feel that Liza was close to MJ in recent years because to me during that interview she seemed sooooo phony! I am like What the hell does she mean she was working!! Big deal! It was MJ you shared a large chunk of your life with him even if it wasn't in recent years! She should have been at the Memorial and Burial.

Another thing that gets me with all of these so called friends I am not buying any of them that says "I was not able to attend the Memorial because.....or I was not able to attend the burial because.......COME ONE!! This is MJ!

True friends should have been at both right?? Well never mind I mean that would mean LIZ Taylor too and I do feel like unlike so many others she did and has remained a true true friend of Mikes. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 06, 2010, 01:03:05 AM
maybe what she is saying is yeah you guys are all saying nice things now , but before long you"ll be right back to your  scrambleing to get the dirt and make the scoop.a round about way of saying the media was being two-faced. i think :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 06, 2010, 03:47:54 AM
Liza Minnelli was famous for supporting Usher's walkout on Larry King Live when LK tried to bring up the scandalous part of MJ's life. Usher stopped the interview cold and said that only if Larry was going to have a tribute would he be back on else he did not want to be interviewed.

Liza left soon after as she too was upset with what happened. She though that the world should be celebrating Michael and not talking about rumors.

Maybe she skipped the memorial as she did not have a part to play or get a song to sing. Some stars do have that problem.

BTW you should see her in Sex and the City 2. Unfortunately the only version available so far online is Russian so I have not been able to catch anything she says but she does sing and dance Beyonce's Single Ladies in the movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2010, 04:42:26 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
You gave a great response to my comment. :) I do not feel that Liza was close to MJ in recent years because to me during that interview she seemed sooooo phony! I am like What the hell does she mean she was working!! Big deal! It was MJ you shared a large chunk of your life with him even if it wasn't in recent years! She should have been at the Memorial and Burial.

Another thing that gets me with all of these so called friends I am not buying any of them that says "I was not able to attend the Memorial because.....or I was not able to attend the burial because.......COME ONE!! This is MJ!

True friends should have been at both right?? Well never mind I mean that would mean LIZ Taylor too and I do feel like unlike so many others she did and has remained a true true friend of Mikes. :oops:

Liz at least, attended the burial. idk about Liza...I do think that she meant everyone was all about praising him & celebrating him right now while it's the "cool" thing to do but eventually when things start getting said about him & money hungry people start making nasty claims, like they are now that people are going to go back to dissing him all over again. I definitely think that's what she means. idk if they were still as close though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions