clea

I am very very sad to read that, I really like Whitney and I really sorry for her  :( , thank you to you who will pray for her
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whitney Houston Booed When Making Tribute Speech to Michael Jackson
Add Comment
June 05, 2010 04:03:12 GMT

Whitney Houston reportedly turned on a section of the audience when some fans began booing as she made a speech paying tribute to Michael Jackson.

Whitney Houston's troubled tour has derailed yet again - hundreds of fans walked out of a show in Denmark over her faltering voice. The R&B star's highly-anticipated comeback trek has been blighted by poor reviews and criticism from some fans that her vocals are too weak to carry the show.

She scrapped a string of European concerts in April after she was hospitalized with nose and throat problems, and was later booed by an audience in Birmingham, England because her singing was off-key. Now she is facing renewed concerns for her health after hordes of fans in Copenhagen left her show midway through, complaining about Houston's poor performance.

She then reportedly turned on a section of the audience when some fans began booing as she made a speech paying tribute to Michael Jackson. According to the Copenhagen Post, critics from "all of the major media outlets" in the country slammed the concert, insisting Houston's vocals were weak and tuneless.

Critic Thomas Soie Hansen, of the Berlingske Tidende newspaper, writes: "She looked and sounded like a person who doesn't have many years left to live. At the end of the show she looked like she was ready to explode."

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
<

Look at the 2 last sentences...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Whitney Houston Booed When Making Tribute Speech to Michael Jackson
Add Comment
June 05, 2010 04:03:12 GMT

Whitney Houston reportedly turned on a section of the audience when some fans began booing as she made a speech paying tribute to Michael Jackson.

Whitney Houston's troubled tour has derailed yet again - hundreds of fans walked out of a show in Denmark over her faltering voice. The R&B star's highly-anticipated comeback trek has been blighted by poor reviews and criticism from some fans that her vocals are too weak to carry the show.

She scrapped a string of European concerts in April after she was hospitalized with nose and throat problems, and was later booed by an audience in Birmingham, England because her singing was off-key. Now she is facing renewed concerns for her health after hordes of fans in Copenhagen left her show midway through, complaining about Houston's poor performance.

She then reportedly turned on a section of the audience when some fans began booing as she made a speech paying tribute to Michael Jackson. According to the Copenhagen Post, critics from "all of the major media outlets" in the country slammed the concert, insisting Houston's vocals were weak and tuneless.

Critic Thomas Soie Hansen, of the Berlingske Tidende newspaper, writes: "She looked and sounded like a person who doesn't have many years left to live. At the end of the show she looked like she was ready to explode."

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
<

Look at the 2 last sentences...
afraid/ suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SaffaGirl

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how
Personally I think Whitney had much fans when she was at her best, the minute she down spiralled, they were onto the next best thing. I loved her when she was at her best and when she was at her lowest, too me should still remain the greatest singer of all. If I have ever cried from the pit of my very being, at the "passing" of two people I have never met in my entire life was for Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. The proverbial saying "when days are dark friends are few" rings very true for those who said they were a fan of Whitney's.
Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 02:44:48 PM by SaffaGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
― Nelson Mandela

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I am so tired of people kicking someone when they are down. They are the same ones that loved and supported her when she was on top. Goes to show that some people will only hang with you if you are on top but will never be with you in times of trouble. Whitney needs love, encouragement, and support. These so-called fans ought to be totally ashamed of themselves. I'll be praying for her.

Great words voice ....   :|  totally agree with you !!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions