*Mo*

Clark Gable's Tomb -- Vandalized with a Kiss
Originally posted Jun 6th 2010 12:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Clark Gable's marble tomb at Forest Lawn Cemetery has been so badly damaged it needs a total overhaul -- and it's all because one adoring fan couldn't keep her lips to herself.

TMZ spoke with John Clark Gable -- the famous actor's son -- who tells us he noticed the smooch last month during a visit to the mausoleum.

Gable tells us that the lipstick bandit has struck several times in the past -- but they've always been able to easily wipe off the mark ... that is, until now.  This time, the stain is so bad, Forest Lawn had to dispatch their in-house marble repair team to fix the damage.

Gable also noted that his father is entombed in the same mausoleum as Michael Jackson -- and warns that if MJ fans are allowed into the place, they could accidentally damage some of the surrounding tombs.

As for the Lipstick Bandit -- Gable tells us security will "keep an eye out" in case she strikes again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I thought people are not allowed to get into that Holly Place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "chappie"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I thought people are not allowed to get into that Holly Place.

Yep, was the first thing I thought as well. So if you are an MJ fan you don't have access, so MJ fans better turn into Clark Gable fans, because they can go into the mausoleum. Easy as that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Clark Gable is in the Great Mausoleum witch was opened for public viewing...not behind the Holly Terrace :

Here again and here you see Michael Jackson was the only one on Holly Terrace....but Holly Terrace is outside the Mausoleum  :shock: every other was placed in any part inside.
And from the others they are written the day ot death...Michael had the 25.June and the 03. September...the only one who has it.

There are not mentioned the Ascension windows and when i surch them i only can find articles with Michael and the Windows....not before the " death" and there and the Holly Terrace and the Marble Tomb arn't emntioned at the official side from Forrest Lawn...i read anywhere that the " fans " they are visiting the place are always the same....is this all a film set ?

Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 03:40:03 AM by Hopeless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Clark Gable's tomb is inside the Great Mausoleum, in the Sanctuary of Trust.

Now take a look at this:

To get to Clark Gable's tomb you need to take entrance B, Memorial terrace, entrance to the Last Supper window.

To get to Mike's alleged tomb you need to take entrance C, Holly Terrace.

I called Forest Lawn last Wednesday because I wanted to know if you could walk around the entire mausoleum if you enter through the Holly Terrace entrance.  I was told that that's not possible.  

I then specifically asked which entrance has to be taken to get to the tomb of WC Fields which is inside Holly Terrace (Plot: Great Mausoleum, Hall of Inspiration, Columbarium of Nativity).  

Hall of Inspiration, which is located at the intersection of the Columbarium of Nativity and Sanctuary of the Nativity, according to what the superintendent of the Mausoleum told me:

The superintendent's answer was: "You can only access WC Fields' tomb through the Holly Terrace entrance".

So, Clark Gable is entombed in the same Mausoleum as where Mike is supposed to be entombed, but in case Holly Terrace (entrance C) would be opened to the public, there's no way one can get to Clark Gable's tomb in Memorial Terrace through the Holly Terrace entrance.  Through entrance B ( Memorial Terrace), there's no way to get to Holly Terrace.

The Great Mausoleum is opened for public, but only to access the Memorial Court of Honor, to see The Last Supper Window.  Access to the tombs located there is restricted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lipstick Bandits - nice design ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Clark Gable wasn't in the same building. He was near the Last Supper painting in the bigger right building.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I'm just wondering if this kissing Clark Gable's stone or whatever they keep going on about over and over bringing up the dispute from Mr. Gable's relatives about MJ fans....UM is this more than what it seems? Is there something more to this like a hidden message about the hoax inside of all this Gable nonsense, something we are suppose to see or find out...like maybe the MJ crypt is a set or a prop. I've never heard so much run around the rosie block mis guided info on a crypt in my entire life! Elvis was sooooo famous and there was never this sort of just plain goofy hog wash! Come on! We're being toyed with! If they wanted us all banned we would be banned I assure you! And there would be no mistakes about it! Maybe they want us to start poking around the FL perimeter until we figure out exactly what is going on. *ARE WE THERE YET!!!*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

*Mo*

Quote from: "nefari"
I'm just wondering if this kissing Clark Gable's stone or whatever they keep going on about over and over bringing up the dispute from Mr. Gable's relatives about MJ fans....

I would say that the statement by Clark Gable's grandson "the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if just anyone could go inside" is ungrounded.

Like I wrote down in my earlier reply to this thread:
Clark Gable is entombed in the same Mausoleum as where Mike is supposed to be entombed, but in case Holly Terrace (entrance C) would be opened to the public, there's no way one can get to Clark Gable's tomb in Memorial Terrace through the Holly Terrace entrance.
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

That pic of the lipstick mark on Mr Gable's tomb looks like whoever it was tried to give his  cold marble a big open mouthed wet one.  Very strange and why would it be difficult to remove?  Come on TMZ we know MJ is not there and you guys are just stalling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Any excuse to keep the fans away again. :twisted:  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anybody else think that the lipstick mark is fake and....dare I say.....printed?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Foxello"
Does anybody else think that the lipstick mark is fake and....dare I say.....printed?  :?  :?  :?

Yes. And that mouth print is rather large in my opinion. This is so silly and doesn't make any sense at all. It kind of reminds me of the James Brown story a few months ago and the family came back and said it was a false story. Diversion tactics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

OOH PLZ AND THEY JUST SOO HARD TO MENTION MICHAEL ON THIS ARTICLE. IT JUST HAD TO BE. LET ME SEE NOW THIS IS JUST A DISTRACTION ALSO KEEP THE FANS AWAY YES AS ALWAYS CUS MJ AIN'T THERE!! NOW, WHY WOULD LIPSTICK BE SOO PERMANENT HAHA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Look at where the lipstick mark is and there appears to be a face on the marble.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions