*Mo*

Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale
June 07, 2010, 03:21:12 AM
Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale
Originally posted 5 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned a series of photos of Gary Coleman in the hospital are being shopped around to the media -- and in one of the photos ... Gary is already dead.

We've seen one of the photos and declined to even look at the rest. In the pic, Gary is in the hospital, his eyes are closed and he is hooked up to a ventilation machine. It is not a pleasant sight.

The person selling the photos claims to have four photos -- the one we were shown was taken about an hour before he died. The final photo was taken after he was taken off life support.

Asking price is in the low five figures.

We're guessing someone will buy it. It's just the way it is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, 10 days after Gary Coleman passed away someone is trying to sell his death photo.  Michael Jackson is "dead" for 11+ months and yet still no death photo has emerged.  The EMT's, the hospital staff, the staff at the coroners office and the Forest Lawn mortuary staff all had the opportunity to take a 'death photo' (the body has been temporarily in-vaulted at Forest Lawn for 9.5 weeks) and NO ONE wanted to make an extra couple of bucks..?  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: Gary Coleman Death Photo -- For Sale
June 07, 2010, 03:32:19 AM
Same could've happened with Michael if he was really dead. People would've got any pic by now, but we haven't even heared about someone owning any photo..

About Gary...this is nasty, cruel people playing with family's feelings and Coleman's memory. That's insane..The man is gone..they should let him RIP
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 07, 2010, 04:00:03 AM
i.ve  heard about some hackers that would introduce into l.a. coroners office pc equipement months ago to hack mj's authopsy pics...
well i think that if there would be any  pics we've just knew about it at this time!!! so no pics=no evidences=no death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hazzely

June 07, 2010, 05:37:30 AM
Quote from: "popisdead"
i.ve  heard about some hackers that would introduce into l.a. coroners office pc equipement months ago to hack mj's authopsy pics...
well i think that if there would be any  pics we've just knew about it at this time!!! so no pics=no evidences=no death...

yes but those are only speculations. There are no photos because there's no dead body..If there was any pic we would've known about it, and probably seen it also.. If they managed to get those home-made videos, then they could have done the same with Michael's  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 07, 2010, 06:04:07 AM
This story is questioning the possibility that Gary's ex wife may have pushed him causing him to fall.  The story comes from AOL Black Voices.  It also gives details about the 911 call.  It's trippy because I was just thinking the other day that there may be more to this story and that could have been a possibility because Gary and his ex wife have had previous domestic disputes.  I'm starting to feel they may need to do some investigating into his death.  The story seems disturbing.  If these facts are true his ex sounds cold hearted to me.

Gary Coleman's Wife Denies Causing His Fall, Parents Want Custody of Remains
By Jeff Mays on Jun 3rd 2010 6:22PM
Filed under: News
Comments (26)
Print
EmailMore
 Gary Coleman's parents are seeking custody of their son's remains, claiming that they are the next of kin since Coleman and his wife, Shannon Price, divorced in 2008.

The news comes as police released Price's 911 call in which she is heard saying she is too freaked out by Coleman's blood to do much and an odd interview obtained by TMZ where Price says she took Coleman off life support because she did not want him to be like Muhammad Ali or Terri Schiavo.

Yesterday, Coleman's lawyer questioned whether Price had the authority to take the actor off life support because they divorced in 2008. However, the Utah hospital where Coleman died said Coleman named Price as the person he wanted to make medical decisions for him if he was incapacitated when he signed an advanced health care directive.

"The arrangement we're working on now is to get Gary back to his next of kin, which is his parents. The funeral home has been notified, the sheriff's office, we've notified them that there is to be no communication on where the body is to go unless its dealt with legally with Gary's next of kin, and that's the way it stands right now," a former manager, Victor Perillo, told the Associated Press.

In the 911 call, Price is heard telling authorities that Coleman had gone downstairs to fix her something to eat when she heard a big bang. She also seemed traumatized by the amount of blood from Coleman's injury.

"He just got home, I heard this big bang, I went downstairs. Blood everywhere. I don't know if he's okay. I'm not down there right now because I have a fever. If I get stressed out, I'm going to faint," she told the operator.

"He fell. His head is bloody. There's blood all over the floor. I don't know what happened," Price continued.

Price said she was ill and didn't want to get traumatized so she called out instructions for Coleman to apply pressure to his wounds and to stay where he was.

"He's lethargic, I can't really help him. I just need help quick," she went on. "I just can't be here with the blood. I'm sorry, I can't do it. I can't. ... There's blood all over, and I can't do anything."

"Yeah, I'm just panicked. I don't know what to do ... I just don't want him to die. I'm freaking out,"

"I'm gagging. I got blood on myself. I can't deal."

In the interview, obtained by TMZ, Price denied that she pushed Coleman. She still refers to him as her husband. She also said that she doesn't want people to think she "pulled the plug" too early.

"I've had a lot of speculation out there. I've had a lot of people sit there and say, 'Yeah she pushed him.' This and that. People are so cruel they don't even know. I was upstairs. He was downstairs. How am I going to push him? That affected me more than anything because the scrutiny that just people come up with. They are heartless. Why would I want to hurt my husband?" she said.

Law enforcement authorities have said there is no criminal investigation going on, and that they responded to Coleman's house on a medical call and found nothing suspicious.

Price went on to talk about Coleman's prospects for survival after the accident. "Even if he had surgery, [he] would not have survived. The doctors told us that even if they had done surgery on him he would have died. He would have bled to death during the surgery," Price said.

She said surgery may have involved doctors cutting out a "chunk" of Coleman's brain and that "he would not be the same...he would be like Muhammad Ali." Ali suffers from Parkinson's disease, which is responsible for his shakes and inability to speak.

"I don't want people to sit there and think I'm a bitch and that I didn't care about him. But, you know, be in my situation. Look what happened to Terri Schiavo," she said. "Gary was gone. His eyes were dilated. ...He was just gone."

Schiavo was in a persistent vegetative state for several years before her husband won a court battle against her parents to remove her feeding tube. She died a short time later.

Unfortunately, at this point, it's looking like Coleman's death will be as tumultuous as his life.

Despite the fact that Price and Coleman had a volatile relationship, complete with domestic violence arrests for both, speculation about what happened at this point is useless. Authorities should release the full details of their report. Coleman's doctors or the hospital may also want to address the circumstances of his death so that Price is not subject to undue speculation.

Even if Coleman had divorced Price, he was still living with her and thought enough of her to assign her power over his medical decisions if he became incapacitated. As for Coleman's parents, it is sad that they could not find a way to be more involved in his life while he was alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 07:31:50 AM
this is so sad again the police have act to quickly not have not gotten the full story I don't believe his ex wife at all. I hope his parents go and seek justice for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 07:38:13 AM
THIS IS BEYOND SICK :( NOW, AS FOR MJ THIS IS POSITIVE WITH ALL THE SHERIFF, L.A. CORONER, UCLA MED CTR, PARAMEDICS, FL. WE WOULD SURELY HAVE AT LEAST ONE PHOTO OR WHO KNOWS MORE. WHO WOULD PASS UP THE OPPORTUNITY IF PPL ARE TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING THAT IS MJ RELATED. NOW, THERE YA GO NO BODY NO DEATH. MIKE WE KNOW. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 07, 2010, 08:15:07 AM
And about all this, I wonder why there are people who still defends the view that Michael is dead even though no evidence.
The Gary Coleman is morbid and disrespectful asia as a human being and his family, and the worse the person who can dare to buy these photos. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjwr

June 07, 2010, 08:20:40 AM
The fact there hasn't been a picture of the "dead" body of Michael Jackson made me think that something wasn't right and then I came along this forum. :)
Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:12:15 PM by mjwr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you\'re a man, you take it.

June 07, 2010, 11:10:45 AM
That is just sick some people have no respect or moral's. It's a shame what some people will do for money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 12:04:14 PM
Could it be possible that there is no photo  (except the ambo photo) of Michael because, out of respect..  no one will buy?  Just a thought.    If TMZ wont touch the Gary Coleman photos..    they defo wouldnt touch MJ photos.. and who else would?  What paper would realistically print that?

I know there were photos of Princess Diana that the French printed but in the UK there was a black out on that.  We never saw those here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 12:13:29 PM
I have a feeling his wife knows something about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 12:14:56 PM
Quote from: "AvaMarie"
I have a feeling his wife knows something about this.

I was just about to post the same as i have seen the interview she gave the day after...  and she is a vile woman.  All she spoke about was herself and her own feelings and money she spent.. not a grieving widow..  no love for Gary at all...

now TMZ have just posted a story saying it is his wife trying to sell these photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

June 07, 2010, 12:34:04 PM
Gary Coleman Hospital Pics -- Sold
Originally posted 13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Just as we predicted, the pictures of Gary Coleman's final moments among the living have been sold to a tabloid -- but the photo taken after Gary died was not part of the deal ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources say three of the four photos -- which Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price orchestrated  -- may hit stands as early as this week.

One of the photos that sold -- Shannon posing next to a bedridden Gary who is riddled with tubes.

As we first reported, Shannon will get a cut of the profits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 07, 2010, 12:50:35 PM
She is a disgusting woman.   How can she say she loved him??  There is no love there but greed and selfishness.

Garys parents must be heartbroken over all of this and so angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions