~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
the music industry exposed part 8... I dunno about the vitiligo thing, prince clearly has it!! I just hope they werent messing with his kids to get to him!!!!!!!

Do you really think Prince is Mike's biological son? Don't forget Mike is a black man and Prince clearly does not look half black, not by far!
The family already said the kids are not his bio kids, why is that so hard to believe?.Would it matter? I had my doubts about Blanket, but I don't think he is his biological son either.
no that is not what im sayin!! im just afraid they've been trying to get to him through his children!! if they couldve done that to him maybe prince was in the program or something... I dunno im just really afraid for the kids!!

Possible, the kids show some signs as well, yet that might be on purpose. This is a thought I had...

I for one can't imagine Mike choosing to have kids while he is so aware of the things going on. He being a mind control victim himself must have known his kids would be targets as well. Because I truly believe he loves and adores children, I just can't imagine him making that choice. Let's go back in Time.... Mike is being accused in 1993 for child molestation, they tried to get him with the very thing he loved and stood up for. They didn't have a case so in some way they forced him to settle to make him at least look guilty.

Enter LMP, a mind control victim herself IMO. They marry in no time, while just a few months earlier he told Oprah he fancied Brooke Shields. LMP was planted I think for other purposes. She didn't want to conceive his children because he refused to join the scientology and the marriage (if it ever was a legal marriage) ended. Mike didn't do what they wanted him to do, get back on message.

Enter Debbie Rowe. I don't know much about her, but she could have been controlled as well. Debbie was pregnant and out of the blue she marries Mike. I never sensed any true love between them. He might have loved her in a way, I don't know, but she certainly wasn't his true love. Was he triggered into a marriage with a pregnant woman? Because let's face it: Mike was a danger and him having children would be of use if they wanted to threaten him. They knew his love for children and they knew he would protect them even if they wouldn't be his biological kids.

Mike was so protective regarding the kids that apparently they couldn't get him with them as well, so enter Bashir and the Arvizos. This didn't work out for them, and we can only speculate about their next step... Mike HAD TO 'die'.

It's just a thought, IMO it sounds logical knowing Mike was aware of his situation and the danger he was in... I just don't believe he would choose to have kids without a mother and a big chance that he wouldn't survive the upcoming years, because he feared for his own life.

The only thing I don't understand is why he never adopted them legally. Maybe he didn't have to with Prince and Paris, because he was then married to Debbie, but as far as we know he never was married to Blanket's mother. So the story could be completely different, but this is just my fried brain.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the music industry exposed part 8... I dunno about the vitiligo thing, prince clearly has it!! I just hope they werent messing with his kids to get to him!!!!!!!

Do you really think Prince is Mike's biological son? Don't forget Mike is a black man and Prince clearly does not look half black, not by far!
The family already said the kids are not his bio kids, why is that so hard to believe?.Would it matter? I had my doubts about Blanket, but I don't think he is his biological son either.
no that is not what im sayin!! im just afraid they've been trying to get to him through his children!! if they couldve done that to him maybe prince was in the program or something... I dunno im just really afraid for the kids!!

Possible, the kids show some signs as well, yet that might be on purpose. This is a thought I had...

I for one can't imagine Mike choosing to have kids while he is so aware of the things going on. He being a mind control victim himself must have known his kids would be targets as well. Because I truly believe he loves and adores children, I just can't imagine him making that choice. Let's go back in Time.... Mike is being accused in 1993 for child molestation, they tried to get him with the very thing he loved and stood up for. They didn't have a case so in some way they forced him to settle to make him at least look guilty.

Enter LMP, a mind control victim herself IMO. They marry in no time, while just a few months earlier he told Oprah he fancied Brooke Shields. LMP was planted I think for other purposes. She didn't want to conceive his children because he refused to join the scientology and the marriage (if it ever was a legal marriage) ended. Mike didn't do what they wanted him to do, get back on message.

Enter Debbie Rowe. I don't know much about her, but she could have been controlled as well. Debbie was pregnant and out of the blue she marries Mike. I never sensed any true love between them. He might have loved her in a way, I don't know, but she certainly wasn't his true love. Was he triggered into a marriage with a pregnant woman? Because let's face it: Mike was a danger and him having children would be of use if they wanted to threaten him. They knew his love for children and they knew he would protect them even if they wouldn't be his biological kids.

Mike was so protective regarding the kids that apparently they couldn't get him with them as well, so enter Bashir and the Arvizos. This didn't work out for them, and we can only speculate about their next step... Mike HAD TO 'die'.

It's just a thought, IMO it sounds logical knowing Mike was aware of his situation and the danger he was in... I just don't believe he would choose to have kids without a mother and a big chance that he wouldn't survive the upcoming years, because he feared for his own life.

The only thing I don't understand is why he never adopted them legally. Maybe he didn't have to with Prince and Paris, because he was then married to Debbie, but as far as we know he never was married to Blanket's mother. So the story could be completely different, but this is just my fried brain.

its really scary to me!!
MJ would never hurt a child his or not, but was the reason for having children this way something unknown to us..
did he not want to pass his genetics to them.. I dunno
he wouldnt want any child to be entered in the program im sure but isnt like some sort of inheritance, like the children of other celebrities end up being controlled
does it matter that they have to be blood relatives?
was the reason he didnt have kids with LMP that her own kids were mind control victims like herself, and he feared it would happen to his?
I dunno its just all the pics of paris with the cats and the bunny shirt and stuff is making me kind of paranoid.. although ive done the same thing as her and im ok...so it doesnt really mean it is a fact but the history of the jacksons makes me worry...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So-o-o..you think that he never really loved Lisa or planned on ever having any real kids, Souza?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And what is the moral of these videos on this thread ? Is this site going to change from  hoax to "RIP"?

For me it is not acceptable of mind control possibility through music, movie,  butterflies, or jewels, etc.
Generally, weak people are subject to mind control by whomever.
But we see Michael has strong personality + money= powerful man. MJs also  clever and intelligent man. How he could have been possibly wating for illuminaty to kill him?
It is simply about jealousy, envy to bring down multisuccessful, multitalented,  multimillioner man like Michael Jackson. It is not news that envy + greed = danger, whether it is illuminaty, or not. Screw Illuminaty! Losers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

So-o-o..you think that he never really loved Lisa or planned on ever having any real kids, Souza?

No, that is not what I'm saying. He didn't want to be blackmailed. LMP only wanted his kids if he would join the scientology. He didn't want that, but that doesn't mean he didn't want kids... Where did I say that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

I thought you KNEW that the LMP/MJ marriage was a hoax!  I believe he was testing the waters, to see how far he could push a lie over on us. It was a "dry run" for the BIG ONE (ongoing :!: ).  By local law, one must be divorced from a previous union for at least six months, in order to be married or remarried in the Dominican Republic. LMP was only hastily divorced six weeks before the whirlwind wedding to MJ. I never bought that.

For another thing, there seemed to be such double-mindedness on her part---leaping to marry one guy, while secretly keeping the former guy on a string, in her own property guest house??  Yeah, whatever...the father can see his kids, anytime, just fine, without such personal access to the mother. It was TOO convenient. What woman married to the likes of Michael Jackson would even WANT another (spare? :lol: ) man around? [UNLESS, it was a hoaxed marriage, and LMP still naturally craved her real (actual, HEARTwise) husband's companionship---and, NOT "just for the kids' sake", as the story went. Naturally, MJ would have facilitated this on the down low. She was NOT his, that was just the story ....

BTW, MJ, in my opinion, is one of those people who would NEVER, ever share children with someone whom the courts would ever be able to help take them away from him. He'd seen enough of that mess early on, in others' lives. He slammed every door to THAT business from the get-go.

The ONLY way you could know those weren't his real kids, is if he TOLD you. No one can tell without testing DNA, whether they are his or not. Race doesn't always make itself apparent, no matter what people think. We are ALL so mixed--except for peoples who have kept to themselves for century-upon-century, upon century...that there is no such thing --really---as "Black features" or Anglo features", except in the historical-catagorical (or stereotypical) sense, eh?  

But thank you for collecting the information and all these videos!! I will continue to look at all of them. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its 5:30am and I still have not slept so maybe that is why, but ive been up for hours reading and watching videos on the whole mind control illuminati thing and i just dont get it. can someone please give me the "for dummies" version?
How are they getting to Michael and when? is it like someone put a micro chip in him or something? and he knows about it and who they are or something? and who exactly ARE they and how do you know you are a victim of it? and I dont get the butterflies and trees and that whole bit; I am SO lost on this :/ Please help me understand if anybody has some extra time to explain. Thank you so much in advance! love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
Its 5:30am and I still have not slept so maybe that is why, but ive been up for hours reading and watching videos on the whole mind control illuminati thing and i just dont get it. can someone please give me the "for dummies" version?
How are they getting to Michael and when? is it like someone put a micro chip in him or something? and he knows about it and who they are or something? and who exactly ARE they and how do you know you are a victim of it? and I dont get the butterflies and trees and that whole bit; I am SO lost on this :/ Please help me understand if anybody has some extra time to explain. Thank you so much in advance! love you!

It's impossible to just explain in a few words. Try this page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's not a chip, it's abuse beyond imagination to make the mind split so alters are created that can be triggered. They can let those alters do whatever they want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting the first video.. I had never thought of the 2012 thing being an Illuminati conspiracy. I had only thought of it as a religious thing. But that would make a lot of sense. Get people scared of a certain date, and then create a "natural" disaster that wipes a lot of people out. Left over will be less people. Less people = easier to control.

Even if it's not the "end of the world", MJ could know that they are planning something that will SEEM like the end of the world. Just as bad, or worse. Personally, I'd rather the world end then be stuck here being controlled by those heartless lunatics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FarhanK is watching the dead of MJ from the Illuminati side. That is why he thinks that MJ is killed and is dead now. But he should watch MJ's dead from MJ's side. Then he will understand that MJ faked his dead, he is not dead. Michael will free us!
Michael Jackson had enough.. THIS IS IT!!!!! Illuminati, Prepare your self.. We will fight for our freedom!
The ''New World Order'' is gonna be the ''Old World Order''       :x  :x  :x  :x
from now we have 3 years, 3 years is more than enough to warn people to open their eyes!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I finally got through watching all these videos. Thankyou for helping open my eyes. I don't think I will be able to wear my red shoes ever again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Most people can not imagine what lies behind this world, film and music.
Inverted reality and illusion, where nothing is what appears to be, where top is down there, pain is pleasure and reality and dreams are blurred. Not be able to determine what is real and what is illusion, dream, counterfeiting is a great theme used mind control to achieve goals to renounce the reality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello to everyone!
Paula-c can you be more explicit?
When I watched Michael's conversation with Brett Ratner I was amazed.You know why?Michael use to say there, that WHAT THIS world would be without MUSIC AND FILM?.I would say more real!!!!!!!And the way he say it.It was relly strange,you know like if someone would look and hear will say,what? :? I dont say its not normal to excape sometime from reality,but some people made this an every day habbit.Like an excape from reality and from this hard life.Michael used to say he liked to make people forget  even for a moment about theyr problems  and to create MAGIC.BUt I'm ask you this,its this normal????????????And why to forget,why?Because when you came back to reality the problems are still there.Noboby will fix them,but you.Its like a false hope,you know.(like in wizard of OZ)
Thnak you .
Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:23:28 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello to everyone!
Paula-c can you be more explicit?
When I watched Michael's conversation with Brett Ratner I was amazed.You know why?Michael use to say there, that WHAT THIS world would be without MUSIC AND FILM?.I would say more real!!!!!!!And the way he say it.It was relly strange,you know like if someone would look and hear will say,what? :? I dont say its not normal to excape sometime from reality,but some people made this an every day habbit.Like an excape from reality and from this hard life.Michael used to say he liked to make people forget  even for a moment about theyr problems  and to create MAGIC.BUt I'm ask you this,its this normal????????????And why to forget,why?Because when you came back to reality the problems are still there.Noboby will fix them,but you.Its like and false hope,you know.(like in wizard of OZ)Thnak you .

Applehead, you have a good point though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Applehead250609 Hello, from what I read and I understand well, if I'm wrong someone correct me, programming focuses on the inverted concept of reality and illusion, renounce reality, the person succumbs to alter-ego, is an alternate character, another Personl. His other personality will not come out unless you turn to the word or phrase that is given (music, lyrics), victims are very functional in society and they did not know they have this in their subconscious. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions