*Mo*

Re: Batshit - still an ass...
June 13, 2010, 05:34:33 PM

Again:

Diddy clearly tells Batshit that all of his kids are really well taken care of, and that he's there for his children as a father. Batshit keeps pointing out that Diddy is taking care of his family "financially", twisting Diddy's words.

At that point the interview takes a turn, but Diddy did an excellent job telling Batshit to piss off and mind his own business.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 13, 2010, 05:39:37 PM
Quote from: "samsuperb"
Quote from: "mumof3"
I am not saying diddy did not care about michael but he should have cared how that man treated his friend and either shown him up or not gone near the man
diddy and michael are not friends, where in the hell have you been, jesus :roll:
I have been here for nearly a year I agree idont know that much about diddy   but being g interviews by that man is dodgy he can't be trusted to tell the truth that is being shown to him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 13, 2010, 05:51:47 PM
Quote from: "samsuperb"
Quote from: "mumof3"
I am not saying diddy did not care about michael but he should have cared how that man treated his friend and either shown him up or not gone near the man
diddy and michael are not friends, where in the hell have you been, jesus :roll:
Please be polite I have always been polite here I treat people how I want to be treated don't be snippy Jesus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 05:54:46 PM
Bashir is an ass. Diddy has he does have 6 children but 5 biological childern and a non biological son that he claims by 3 different women. I don't think it's anyones place to judge. He's not the only one with multiple babymamas. I don't have a problem with him buying his son an expensive car. His son Justin donating the 10,000 Diddy gave him to Haiti.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 06:48:46 PM
Who cares about the parenting style. At least he's giving them a ride now Diddy I need a car how many of us wouldn't have wanted a dad who gave you a brand new car I know I would now where's my car? lol! Bashir i mean this man is dying and still he's trying to make another black man looked bad. Bashir it's not your fault these black men have made it big now stop twisting things :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 07:12:10 PM
first of all Diddy said he thought his children deserved more time, but its obvious he does what he could!! and honestly about the car, really he wanted to spoil his son for a specia; occasion and he could do it, if he had bought him an average car people woulve said oh look at diddy what a dead beat dad..he cant win with the public so I say do what you want and raise your kids how you think is right, I would be pissed if someone would question how I raise my kids when I have them, its no body's buisness but god and the parents
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 07:47:57 PM
I think this guy has a problem about comparing his personnal ideas about Life to other people's own life....

Is it being a "journalist" ?

I mean, who cares about what he thinks about having 6 kids, or having kids sleeping in your bedroom, or anything else...

To me, Bashir is a kind of old granny sitting in a rocking chair with knitting stuff on her knees, watching her neighboor's privacy and moaning about how bad is their life...

(high small voice)
"woooo...do you realise this ? he has 6 kids...And I tell you ! Not the same mother ! JESUS, I can believe I see this...not the same women ! I saw it you know ! It's so horrible to live like this...pooooor kids. Hopefully I raised my kids well ! They're all grown up now ! Not like those ones, running everywhere all the time ! I tell you ! They'll be in jail soon, with such a father, singing and dancing...not able to find a good job, not able to keep the same woman ! Like this other guy...hooo can't remember his name ! he was living with a monkey ! I tell you ! A monkey ! in the house ! The world is mad ! I tell you !!!"

What is good with old people like this is that you can feel happy knowing they will die sooner than you...

It doesn't seem to work with B****  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 13, 2010, 08:02:21 PM
Maybe he gave the kid the car and he wont be able to ride it till he is older. We don't know that.

Also have you ever thought that the show super sweet 16 is just each one trying to outdo the other. If Diddy had not done it in a big way there would be a lot said. That is what happens in reality shows, they show you sensationalism. But there are a few out there on that show that I think really overdo it. Diddy is known for his bling and flamboyance so he had to gift his son a big car. Whether he is allowed to drive it immediately or not is another story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 08:09:53 PM
well you know the sayin...once an ass always an ass lol
sorry i couldnt help myself!!
huggs to all
keep the faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 08:21:00 PM
Right.. so why is everyone defending Diddy for having 6 kids with different mothers yet Dr Murray has been vilified for all the baby mammas he has???

Im defending my position.   Its not a good role model to have a man who has fathered these kids by different women.  He could have put something on the end of it.  Its about respecting the women as well as being a good father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 13, 2010, 08:23:29 PM
And Batshit is getting once again what he wanted to get out of such an interview. To stir up controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 08:35:10 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
did someone say michael never flashed his cash.

did u watch the bashir tapes, where michael spent like 2 million dollars in front of our eyes buying everything he was pointing too.

I remeber that clearly.

and if diddy is a good father he can spend whatever he wants for his son and it isnt anyones business. period. no if's end's or buts, raise your children your way and mind your business, thats the creedence we should live by.  now if hes mistreating his children then thats another issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

June 13, 2010, 08:39:40 PM
MJ buying up everything in that store just felt different.  It was almost a lonely compulsion for MJ.  It was difficult to watch because something wasnt right about it, but my feeling was that MJ didnt want those things..  but he felt he needed to buy them to fill a void.  It was the way he was pointing at everything and just buying.

Diddy seems to be doing it to be flash.

Its hard to explain.. but you never really saw MJ with bling, or big cars - he just didnt seem to flash it in the same way.  He didnt seem to boast about it like Diddy.

I know what im trying to say but its hard to explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 13, 2010, 09:12:57 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Right.. so why is everyone defending Diddy for having 6 kids with different mothers yet Dr Murray has been vilified for all the baby mammas he has???

Im defending my position.   Its not a good role model to have a man who has fathered these kids by different women.  He could have put something on the end of it.  Its about respecting the women as well as being a good father.

Of course you are free to think it's not a good way...but do you think your opinion should go public about the life of the people concerned by your interview ?

I mean, you can THINK whatever you want...I don't think you should be paid to SAY everything you think about everyone. Because it's only your thoughts, based on your personnal story and your personnal way of life.

This is what this guy makes : personnal opinion on other people. It's not being a journalist...Because the thoughts of this guy become "general opinion" for people being fed by his articles, not searching for what truth is. And he knows it. He doesn't care about WHO he is talking to. He only cares about what HE has to say about the person.

I THINK, it's not normal to life like this
according to ME, it's weird to do that
Let ME say, it can be dangerous for kids...
This is what comes out of his articles : ME, ME, ME....

But who cares about how this guy sees the world ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 13, 2010, 09:40:47 PM
last I checked diddy was not in court for child support..
A parent's job is to take care of his kids emotionally and financialy
we cant judge him or Murray..
and MJ was known to be a big spender, and people blame that to his money issues
its kind of really sad when people feel like they have to fill a void with material things
I once cought an interview with 50 cent where he said he had nothing and carrying cash in his pocket and wearing all the diamonds was a way for him to deal with that..
I pray for diddy and all these celebs..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions