Re: The Jacksons are on LKL!!
December 08, 2009, 10:44:00 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
OK, I just read all these but didn't see this one!
Almost at the end, Jermaine says
"Michael is dreaming big ... oh, was dreaming big"
or
"Michael is a big dreamer...oh, was a big dreamer"

I think it was the first of the two... I will watch again at midnight!
I know I heard this slip up! Cause it made me say "WHAT!!!!"
Thanks Jermaine!!!!  :mrgreen:

YES-- I heard somthing very similar!  Now, it was during one of my boys' sword fights that made its way into the living room but I also had a "WHAT!?!" moment.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 08, 2009, 10:46:10 PM
OK... I am feeling sooo much better after reading yur comments!  When I was watching the show, I did have some moments of doubt but I am much better now.  Thanks everyone!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 08, 2009, 10:54:10 PM
Yes I agree after reading all of your reassuring thoughts I feel better...thats what I love about everyone...WE are a FAMILY and support one anothers ups and downs...

DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL

LOVE you guys :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 08, 2009, 11:05:56 PM
love you, guys<3. God bless everyone. let's keep the faith & hope continuing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 11:17:13 PM
:P[attachment=1:155iqksj]MJ comeback.jpg[/attachment:155iqksj][attachment=0:155iqksj]Shhhh....jpg[/attachment:155iqksj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 11:29:26 PM
Yesssss Jermaine was keeping a close eye on the others with a "Y'ou better not mess up and blow this" look on his face".  I also caught  it too when he stepped up to reply for Marlon. Jermaine must have given him an earful after the show".

Based on the joint appearance, I see now why the Jermain has been the spokesman. He's a much better actor/liar than the others. Girl...we could corner the other three and have them running off at the mouth in no time.  :lol:

Quote from: "40eyez"
I posted this in a different section earlier...

I noticed some things... It seemed to me that Jermaine was watching what everyone said carefully, like he was just itching for a chance to jump in and finish answering the questions, or change the subject. And one thing that really blew me away... Larry asked Marlon if there is any anger about the doctor, and as Marlon was answering, Jermaine started talking at the same time and said "Tremendous anger, MARLON!" It was like he was reminding him of what he was supposed to say about it, like they were sticking to some script. Anyone else notice that? I recorded it and watched that part over and over again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 11:33:16 PM
After reading all this I'm excited to watch it now.  I've been putting it off because I was too nervous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 08, 2009, 11:36:03 PM
Larry asked the cute  questions to get the answers that Mj and the brothers wanted to project. All of the brotherly love questions made me laugh too. It was borderline sappy at some points.  ;)

This show and the interview was quite entertaining. Go Jack5ons, especially the one hiding in the middle.  :lol:
Quote from: "MSMJFANFOREVER"
I, personally, think that the "ambiguity" of their "statements", etc.  CONFIRM that MJ is very much "alive" and that they are trying their best to protect that secret.

I did'nt see the beginning, but find it very telling how none of them "have" referred to the event as "Michael's" DEATH.  Instead, I keep hearing, "my brothers' DEATH.  I know some have said that it's the "same" meaning, but I just can't get past IT, when it's been it has been said CONTINUALLY.

Jermaine was asked by a caller about the Jacksons' "private" MJ memorial service and the details, and Jermaine said that he wouldn't discuss "them" and that they will NOT be discussed on their upcoming show.

When Larry showed them speaking in "retrospect" about MJ's "death", they (?) purposely had each of the brothers statements of "grief" (recorded) and played alongside "footage" from the "burial"...instead of showing them "live" making these "statements".  In simpler terms...it's as if they are PURPOSELY NOT ADMITTING TO ANYTHING "SPECIFIC" SURROUNDING MJ'S "DEATH THAT COULD "IMPLICATE" THEM IN THE FUTURE (ie...if MJ resurfaces, one day).  

To piggyback on that, i'm curious as to how much LK "knows" (if ANYTHING). He seemed to ask the brothers questions, that MJ "fans" would like to know ....to "pacify" us (?).
But then "conveniently", changes the subject or moves immediately to another brother to answer, if/when the original brother, gets "emotional".   IE....asking Jackie about MJ being "dead" (or something to that effect).  Jackie starts to "choke" up (unconvincingly, I might add) and then LK, "jumps"  to ask Tito the same question (as if to "free" Jackie from having to "fake" sorrow).  DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW WHEN "JACKIE'S" VOICE STARTED TO QUIVER...MARLON< HAD AN OBVIOUS 'SMILE' ON HIS FACE?   ?!.  I'm sorry....that just CANT be explained away LOGICALLY!

BTW- Tito answered (paraphrase)..."well of course, you'd be upset about "losing" your brother (BROTHER ?).  Again....may be no big deal to some, but when you put all of the inconsistencies "together".....

They ALL are choosing their words "carefully" and some of the perceived "emotions" just don't seem "consistant" with certain questions. Overall, i'd say that their "answers" and/or "statements" are OPEN TO INTERPRETATION

Most "telling" to me was that Jermaine "volunteered"......he's in very safe keepings now (referring to Michael).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 11:44:33 PM
I soooo wanna watch this interview, but I can't   :roll:  so thanks for the updates, guys! It sounds exciting in your words!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

December 08, 2009, 11:46:05 PM
Off topic: Jackie, Tito and Marlon are now on Jimmy Kimmel. That's risky for them to be on their own without Jermaine's guidance.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 11:52:15 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Off topic: Jackie, Tito and Marlon are now on Jimmy Kimmel. That's risky for them to be on their own without Jermaine's guidance.  :lol:

tell us what happens, please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:05:13 AM
:P[attachment=1:2bm94plh]MJ comeback.jpg[/attachment:2bm94plh][attachment=0:2bm94plh]Shhhh....jpg[/attachment:2bm94plh]

Hey Michael looks great in white!  :lol: "Come back 2010"

Btw.. this is off topic but I would like to ask that, why not one of the Jacksons come to this forum and tell us that Michael is dead, If he's really dead? You know that La Toya have blog, Randy have twitter, and maybe somemore others. So I'm sure that they're are using the internet. Since the "rumor" of the hoax is getting everyone attention, so why not the Jacksons knew about this matter? Did they ever mentioned about the hoax thing was just a rumor in the interviews? You might say that even though one of them came telling us the truth, we won't even believe in them.. But I know that they have their own ways to tell us the truth. :? They did told us that he's dead, but somehow having slip up everywhere. :lol: Get what I mean? Sorry my enghlish is poor. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 09, 2009, 12:08:54 AM
I missed the beginning.  Was it explained why "Randy" wasn't there?

To add my two-cents about ambushing the other "3"...
I think, Marlon, is the "weakest" link (I think that he could "succumb" to pressure).  Then, Jackie ,(who also seems more "emotional"). Tito, seems most stoic.... followed by ,Jermaine who, you KNOW, ain't giving up NOTHIN'! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:21:26 AM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
:P[attachment=1:23xwqpun]MJ comeback.jpg[/attachment:23xwqpun][attachment=0:23xwqpun]Shhhh....jpg[/attachment:23xwqpun]

Hey Michael looks great in white!  :lol: "Come back 2010"

Btw.. this is off topic but I would like to ask that, why not one of the Jacksons come to this forum and tell us that Michael is dead, If he's really dead?

THAT'S A "GREAT" POINT!

You would think that if MJ were "really" DECEASED...that the family would be HIGHLY OFFENDED(to say the least).... by this sites "existance"!   I'm sure we would've heard from someone in their "camp", who would be making an OUTCRY over this BLASPHEMY (again, IF Michael IS dead....).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

December 09, 2009, 01:29:38 AM
This is true... why not "nip it in the bud" as you might say!
They could have spoken out a long time ago!

Also did you notice how they were all dressed with black jackets and white shirts... except for Tito... he stuck out like a sore thumb... a weird green sore thumb w. a hat! :lol:
sorry, but I noticed this right away!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!