Xsy

Re: The Jacksons are on LKL!!
December 09, 2009, 10:54:55 AM
Quote from: "Smelly"
Haha, this line was classic:

Tito: You guys sound like The Supremes in there
Jermaine: Shut up

:lol:

Hang on! Did they say it in the interview at LKL??? I haven´t seen it.
It´s exactly the scene some fans have seen on 25th november in this is it movie!!
so if it was really a dialoge from the jacksons on LKL, these fans must have really seen it!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:58:15 AM
Larry King to Jackie

LK:::::     Where were you when you found out about MJs death?
  JACKIE:::: I was at a shop where Michael would buy his luggage from !!! :o

Really is he on vacation?
Just was weird to me that he had to say that.. at 3:10 in Part one...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 09, 2009, 11:01:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Part 4 brought a few questions to mind for me.

1.  They are redoing Neverland?  I thought that Neverland had been turned back into the Sycamore Valley Ranch.  Why would they be redoing Neverland and bringing it back to its glory when Michael said that place was no longer home for him?  Maybe they know something that we don't.

2.  Jermaine was the only one to state that there was no downside to fame.  How can he say that and mean it?  Everyone but him had a downside to it.  I found that odd.

3.  When they showed TII footage it was of "Smooth Criminal" and the infamous "Penguine Dance".  Could those be clues?

4.  Jermaine says that Michael was only giving 30% in the rehearsal footage.  Really?  Can you imagine then what he would have brought to the table at 100% but yet we were told he was sickly and frail.

5.  Not a question but found it very insulting that Jermaine is the self proclaimed leader of the group.  Does he not care about how hard the others work?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 09, 2009, 11:03:09 AM
Again...
 I think that the fact that they all talk about losing "a" brother/ "thier" brother/ thier "brothers" DEATH.....is open to "INTERPRETATION"!.  
They could "very well" be referring to Marlon's, twin, "BRANDON". Which would let them off the hook, if MJ does "come back" (they can always say....we never specified, "which" brother we were talking about. Everyone just "assumed", it was, MICHAEL).

Whenever they speak of "Michael", it's ALWAYS that he's "gone", or not "here"...etc.

To sum this all up..... the ONLY thing that any of the Jacksons are guilty of (if anything), would be a lie of "OMISSION" (ie....not "confirming" that what we were told, was a LIE).  If it ever comes to "light"......I would'nt "blame" them for protecting their "brother".... by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! ;)
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:06:39 AM by MSMJFANFOREVER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:05:29 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"

It´s exactly the scene some fans have seen on 25th november in this is it movie!!
so if it was really a dialoge from the jacksons on LKL, these fans must have really seen it!
It was a clip of the reality show shown in the interview, it was in the second or third link of the posted videos. Did they include this scene in the movie?! Strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:12:43 AM
Finally part 5 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found it funny that they had to put the clip of Paris at the memorial in there.  Made me feel like they were trying to drive the point home that Michael was dead.  

Marlon states that Prince loves computers but yet we have heard from others that the kids aren't allowed on computers.  Who is telling the truth...anyone anymore?

They want to hit the road touring rather than just doing a Vegas show.  Why when they have been virtually unnoticed for years until the death of their brother brought them back to the forefront?

When Larry asks if they travel by bus or plane Jermaine quickly states Private Plane.  I guess they are enjoying spending their brother's money since I am sure that the Jackson 5 hasn't made the money to live that lifestyle in many years.

Anyway, these are my takes on each section.  I was watching them while at work so if I missed something help me out!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 09, 2009, 11:15:39 AM
Very nice observations kdkennedy74.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Xsy

December 09, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"

It was a clip of the reality show shown in the interview, it was in the second or third link of the posted videos. Did they include this scene in the movie?! Strange...

Someone posted this on the official michaeljackson channel:

This is it movie on 25th november: Ok, I have returned from the movie. I sat there in total darkness until the very end. The Columbia Pictures sign came on, the screen showed nothing and then 3 seconds of what played last night came on. No pictures, only words. The Jacksons are in the recording studio and they are told that they sound like the Supremes. These are the words that were spoken tonight: you guys sound like the Supremes, you guys sound like the Supremes. And then nothing. ??????? Why was the rest cut out? If you have a movie, how can the movie be missing parts from each showing to showing??????????????????????????????????? Especially in the same theater and the same frickin auditorium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bad enough that extra words are put in sometimes and a scene is inserted a few more times than others or if a scene isn't there at all, but why remove something at the end of the movie when the movie is over????? And why did they leave those words in? I believe this scene was in the middle of the segment that I saw last night, so why the editing job? Is this a reference to Diana Ross? Are we now being given clues bit by bit at the end, the extreme end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:25:07 AM
THEY ARE LYING. Their responces are so obvious! This is a word I would use when I am lying!

Larry King: Where were you when he died?

Marlon: I was actually in Georgia when he had passed.

Larry King: They phoned you?

Marlon: Actually no, actually I got a phone call from a friend of mine.

Larry King: Where were you Tito?

Tito: I was actually at home.

Larry King: Was it emotional at the funeral service?

Jermaine Jackson touches his chin nervously and stares intensive at the brothers

About Michaels drug problem, Jermaine says: ''Michael is in safekeepings now there was nothing we could do''.

Jermaine addresses that Conrad Murray is still practicing medicine: ''Im very disappointed and so are they too!'' and points to his brothers. To me it sounded like they cant even defend for themselves, why does Jermaine always have to speak for them?

Jermaine also said ''He is a big dreamer, Michael was a big dreamer''.
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:51:49 AM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 09, 2009, 11:28:30 AM
Quote from: "MSMJFANFOREVER"
Again...
 I think that the fact that they all talk about losing "a" brother/ "thier" brother/ thier "brothers" DEATH.....is open to "INTERPRETATION"!.  
They could "very well" be referring to Marlon's, twin, "BRANDON". Which would let them off the hook, if MJ does "come back" (they can always say....we never specified, "which" brother we were talking about. Everyone just "assumed", it was, MICHAEL).

Whenever they speak of "Michael", it's ALWAYS that he's "gone", or not "here"...etc.

To sum this all up..... the ONLY thing that any of the Jacksons are guilty of (if anything), would be a lie of "OMISSION" (ie....not "confirming" that what we were told, was a LIE).  If it ever comes to "light"......I would'nt "blame" them for protecting their "brother".... by ANY MEANS NECESSARY! ;)

Hey good one thou... I thought the excact same thing.. Could they refer to Brandon??? I've only have one prob thou.. I the part one they say the D... word  :( .. It would be much better if they stick with the "hes gone" and not the D word... Dammit
Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:45:06 AM by knowhesalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 09, 2009, 11:31:03 AM
Wow, thanks Xsy for posting that!

I dunno what to say! Why would they put that clip riiiggghhhttt at the end? It makes no frikkin' sense!
Why The Supremes? Something about Diana Ross maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:45:30 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
My observations from the second video were not many but this section made me think of some questions:

Questions:

1.  If Jermaine doesn't like the spotlight (it finds him) then why is he the one showing up for all of the awards shows?  Why is he the one putting together the so called tribute concerts?  I find that he is lying when he says this.

2.  When they are showing footage from the July 7th memorial in connection with the reality series, I am not sure who says this, but one of them says "It was a great experience to carry my brother".  Really?  What could possibly be "great" about carrying your brothers casket?

3.  When asked about the private ceremony Jermaine states that they will not be showing footage because that was private for the family.  However, why did they have the "Dome Project" camera/light thing there?  Why would you film a private ceremony if you didn't plan to do anything with it?  If it was just for "family" then why was media let in even after being told that they wouldn't be allowed?  It makes me wonder just how private this ceremony was and what is going to come of the footage taken?

This part especially is what stood out to me as well, why was it filmed in high defenition when they aren't going to use the footage? (eventhough I have to saqy a part fo me is happy that they aren't using it)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:55:41 AM
Wow, thanks Xsy for posting that!

I dunno what to say! Why would they put that clip riiiggghhhttt at the end? It makes no frikkin' sense!
Why The Supremes? Something about Diana Ross maybe?
yes that's strange isn't it.
there has to be someting with that clip, if they also showed it after the film... hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 07:32:30 PM
I have not seen the videos of the interview of You Tube. But they told me that Tito said he has not watched the movie. As he watched the movie if he was the premiere? lol! Impossible! Tito is lying!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:48:26 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Also the comment from Jermaine about Michael is in "safekeeping" now?

Yes. It was very odd that he would say Michael was in a "safe place." I've never heard anyone refer to heaven as "safe". I've heard people call it great, better, awesome, happy, but never "safe".  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
She\'s consumed,
With everything that\'s been going on.
She says,
Whatever happens...don\'t let go of my hand.