It seems the press is starting to wake up..  read this which is going around today:

MICHAEL Jackson was murdered for his valuable music catalog — according to the singer’s former adviser, Leonard Rowe.

In an interview with RadarOnline, Rowe claimed Jackson once told him, “They want my catalog Rowe — and they will kill me for it.”

“Michael always felt he would be killed for his catalog,” said Rowe.

“When he was speaking about it, I paid him no attention but as the latest events have unfolded, I couldn’t help but think about his statement — and it still haunts me today.”

In 1985, Jackson paid $47.5 million to buy the publishing catalog.

Ten years later, Sony paid Jackson $150 million for half the rights, forming a joint venture called Sony/ATV.

Today, Jackson’s half is valued at a minimum of $1 billion.

“Michael’s catalogue was very valuable… and people wanted that catalog,” Rowe added.

“It is one thing that Michael told me, personally, that he would never sell it.

“Michael said he wanted to keep it for his children, no matter what type of financial situation he across, he would always hold onto his catalog.

“People wanted that catalog, but he would not relinquish it, at all.

“The powers that be have been trying to keep me quiet by committing slander against me… I must confess, I am not one to be intimidated easily or one who will back down quickly.

“Michael can’t speak now, but I can — and I will.

“I believe the powers that be knew that Michael and The Michael Jackson name was worth billions and billions of dollars and he was worth more to them dead than alive.

“What I hope is that everyone who is responsible for Michael Jackson’s death is brought to justice and fully prosecuted in a court of law.”

Jackson died on June 25, 2009, on the eve of a sold-out 50-concert schedule in London that would have done much more than launch a musical comeback tour.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

THIS PERSON ROWE... LIKE DEBBIE ROWE??? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"

did you read the article???   8-)   Read it.  Leonard Rowe - and no he isnt related to Debbie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

did you read the article???   8-)   Read it.  Leonard Rowe - and no he isnt related to Debbie

I READ YOUR POST, THE LINK DOESN´T WORK FOR ME...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I READ YOUR POST, THE LINK DOESN´T WORK FOR ME...  :roll:

Thats ok.. ive pasted the entire article into my post anyways..  all that is above is whats in the article.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

@DANCING
THANKS, I WAS ASKING IF WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT IS NOT RELATED TO DEBBIE... WE HAVE A LOT OF DOUBLES HERE...
MICHAEL JACKSON (JOE AND JOSEPH)
LEVIN (TMZ AND FLOWER )
ROWE (DEBBIE AND LEONARD)
MURRAY (REMEMBER?)
DAVE - DAVE
THOME - THOME
MAYBE THE DOUBLES ARE THE REAL CARACTERS OF ALL THIS... :roll:
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:09:53 PM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

it is strange that rowe is saying this.( that micheal is worth more dead than alive )since joe whom he was with just the other night , was saying that was not the case. at one point i thought i even heard joe tell someone i assume rowe to let him speak .did anyone else hear that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

If MJ said this to Rowe then maybe it could be true that he is in the WPP. Maybe things got very serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Just where IS this catalogue now? Anyone??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

If Michael KNEW that they would kill to get the catalogue from him - It would make sense to hoax his death and while everyone thinks he is gone, slowly expose all those who have been acting against him in trying to get him down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

I believe Sony and AEG are devils.  That catalogue was a dangerous possession for anyone to share with an powerful empire such as Sony whose history rose from the ashes of the bombing of Hiroshima and is the pride of Tokyo. The peoples legacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
If Michael KNEW that they would kill to get the catalogue from him - It would make sense to hoax his death and while everyone thinks he is gone, slowly expose all those who have been acting against him in trying to get him down.

shh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Do

Part from the blog of Bonnie Cox about the ATV-catalogue.

The whole article you can read here:

The ATV transactions involving Michael started here:

August 1985 - sold off ACC's assets including Central Independent Television and ATV Music publishing interests. In the 1980’s, Martin Bandier was managing the catalog briefly before A’Court sold it off. A bidding war between Michael Jackson and Martin Bandier, who banded with his partner in SKG Publishing (Charles Koppelman), their entity SKG and Bandier’s previous employer and father-in-law, Sam LeFrak. They were able to outbid Michael, but Michael had ready cash and a promise to take part in a telethon in A’Court’s hometown of Perth.

Late 1993 – Management of the ATV catalog is turned over to EMI under Martin Bandier. John Branca negotiated the deal. Michael gets a $70 million a year advance on the estimated earnings, for five years. This will help Michael financially after having to dump concert dates to deal with the extortion attempt, other lawsuits and the short stint needed for treatment of prescription drug dependency.

1995 – Branca brokers a deal between Michael and Sony to have Sony partner with Michael in the ATV publishing business. Sony pays Michael an estimated $90 million for 50% stake. EMI is still managing the catalog until 1998 when it’s contract is up. Looking at the EMI deal compared to the Sony deal, one has to wonder just how Sony got away with paying only $90 million of Bandier was paying Michael $70 million a year advance over five year’s earnings.

2001 – During the beginnings of the “Invincible” battle, rumor is fed to the press that Michael may sell his “Beatles” catalog. Michael fights back, declaring it will never be for sale. The catalog acquires Tony Mae Music Catalog of 600 songs.

2002 – Sony/ATV purchases 55,000 song catalog Acuff-Rose for $157 million.

2003 to 2005 – Michael battles a second allegation, is arrested and tried for child molestation. Before his trial, Michael refinances to attempt to purchase Sony’s half of the ATV catalog, but withdraws during the heat of the trial.

Let’s take each of these highlighted years and look at what else was going on during that time with these players and Michael’s life.

Between 1985 and 1993, Michael had been, according to Frank DiLeo, talked into dropping Frank as his manager by several lawyers, including Branca and an “outside” record executive which most assumed to be Bandier.  Michael attended Branca’s wedding in 1987. Frank was fired in 1988.  1991, Michael signed onto record label with Sony when they bought out CBS records.  1993 Michael began dating Lisa Marie who at that time had been promised a contract from Tommy Mottola.

Late 1993 – Lisa Marie Presley helped talk Michael into letting EMI manage his ATV catalog (under Marty Bandier).  By late 1993 Marty was still co-chair of EMI and Koppelman moved up to CEO of EMI in March of 1993.  Did you know that Koppelman was also vice president of CBS records through the 1970’s, during the time that Michael was just starting out as a solo artist with that lable?  Source  

“1968-70; CBS Records Group, vice president/national director of A&R and vice president/general manager of worldwide publishing, c. 1970-75; Entertainment Company, cofounder and CEO, 1975-86; SBK Entertainment World, Inc., cofounder, 1986-89, Chairman/CEO, 1989-91; EMI Music Publishing, Chairman, 1989-91; three-label consolidation of EMI Records Group North America, Chairman/CEO, 1991-93; EMI Records Group North America, Chairman/CEO, 1993—.”

Michael is accused of child misconduct toward the end of 1993 by Evan Chandler, father of Jordan Chandler.

1995 – Branca brokers the deal (Lisa Marie involved in talking Michael into it, unclear what she was supposed to get out of it, but Pricilla was after the 60 Elvis songs Michael had under that catalog) for Michael to partner the ATV with Sony.  However, The catalog was also still under management with EMI until the five year contract was up. That would take it up to 1998.  This was a completely unnecessary and revenue-bleeding venture.  Between Bandier taking hunks of fees for managing it and Sony now sucking 50%, just what was Michael getting out of this between 1995 and 1998?  The financial lancing of Michael Jackson had begun in earnest.  Remember also Michael was still fighting off Sneddon, who was still advertising for people to testify against Michael, on the world wide web.

Between 1998 and 2001 – Michael divorces Lisa Marie, completes the “History” tour, Marries Debbie Rowe had has his two children Prince, and Paris.  A battle building behind the scenes begins making it’s way to the press as Michael prepares music for the “Invincible” album.  This battle hits the press after Michael’s post 9-11 Charity single, “What More Can I Give” produced by Marc Schaffel, is scorned and shut down by Sony and Tommy Mottola.  It is during this time that I believe Michael is discovering and in complete understanding of what is going on around him and the depth of the corruption around him.  His new friend Malnik, met through Brett Ratner is discovered having dealings with Mattola behind Michael’s back.  
Sony Fight

2001 – 2003 – Michael goes public with the “Sony Sucks” campaign, launching protests in London and New York.  Michael discovers, through Marc Schaffel, that all is not well in his management team.  Michael fires Branca and Trudy Green and escapes Al Malnik at the same time that Martin Bashir, who had been given access to Michael through Uri Gellar (London, and Boteach the Charity scam artist) releases the dreadfully edited “Living with Michael Jackson”. This prompts an investigation by Santa Barbara Authorities headed still, by the uncontested D.A. Sneddon.

As controversy around the documentary heated up throughout 2003, what followed was a never-ending onslaught against Michael.  Still plagued by rogue lawsuits by people he had mostly never met, the second coming of Sneddon , his November 2003 arrest in the middle of production of “One More Chance” and the 60 Minutes interview in which he testified to the abuse he endured during his booking, Michael’s “F-Team” was preparing a “financial suicide” deal that they expected to shove in Michael’s face in an attempt to obtain an “impulse buy” of a loan that would eventually relieve Michael of not only his share of half the multi-billion dollar Sony/ATV publishing company (which before 1995 was HIS 100%), but would also lift his own creation’s publishing rights of Mijac Catalog off his traumatized shoulders.

Must have been a shocker when Michael told them to take a flying leap off a high cliff.

After everything Michael had done to put these people on the map.  After spending more money than he lived off of on children’s charities in his lifetime and after making the worldly condemned mistake of mentioning God and praying in 2/3rds of the songs he ever wrote and talking about or mentioning God in every single interview he ever gave, this  . . . THIS is how they treated him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"

I agree this could be the main reason why he hoaxed his death, I do hope heads will roll in time if this is true (and I believe it is).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

@ Do,
Excellent post, that's some very important info.
There are definitely some sinister motives involved.
That's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions