Do

Quote from: "Nathalia"
@ Do,
Excellent post, that's some very important info.
There are definitely some sinister motives involved.
That's for sure.

Hi Nathalia, I cringe everytime I read such heartbreaking info about the vultures in his life. How must he have felt about the fact that he literally could not trust anyone? No wonder why he felt so lonely most of the time. And I'm also having the oppressive feeling that the charges in 1993 and 2003 did not just fall from the sky. Was that a way from this obscure figures to get Michael down at his knees? You can blame the parents of Jordan and Gavin, or were these people approached from by these 'people'? The Aviros firmly denied at first that anything unappropriate had happened and then made a 100% turn around. Were they ever punished for the fact that they falsy accused an innocent man and made his life a living hell? Not that I know of.

And if you read the taped telephone conversation with Evan Chandler it also seems like  there are other people involved:

Evan:
"I am prepared to move against Michael Jackson. It's already set. There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I've paid them to do it. Everything is going according to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I've given him full authority to do that.".
I'm sure he wasn't only talking about his lawyer at the time, Barry Rothman.

And why has Evan committed suicide (or... wasn't it suicide???)

There are so many questions and I hope that Michael is working on the answers. Be strong Michael, we are here with you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Quote from: "Do"
Quote from: "Nathalia"
@ Do,
Excellent post, that's some very important info.
There are definitely some sinister motives involved.
That's for sure.

Hi Nathalia, I cringe everytime I read such heartbreaking info about the vultures in his life. How must he have felt about the fact that he literally could not trust anyone? No wonder why he felt so lonely most of the time. And I'm also having the oppressive feeling that the charges in 1993 and 2003 did not just fall from the sky. Was that a way from this obscure figures to get Michael down at his knees? You can blame the parents of Jordan and Gavin, or were these people approached from by these 'people'? The Aviros firmly denied at first that anything unappropriate had happened and then made a 100% turn around. Were they ever punished for the fact that they falsy accused an innocent man and made his life a living hell? Not that I know of.

And if you read the taped telephone conversation with Evan Chandler it also seems like  there are other people involved:

Evan:
"I am prepared to move against Michael Jackson. It's already set. There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I've paid them to do it. Everything is going according to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I've given him full authority to do that.".
I'm sure he wasn't only talking about his lawyer at the time, Barry Rothman.

And why has Evan committed suicide (or... wasn't it suicide???)

There are so many questions and I hope that Michael is working on the answers. Be strong Michael, we are here with you.

Regarding Evan Chandler, yes it was suicide. I read that he was very ill. I read about the suicide in a local newspaper. I printed that article from my computer. 1 minute later I had a very strong virus on my computer. I had to call my neighbour, who works with computers. He was actually 2,5 hours on my computer to fix it again. I asked him, if he had ever something like that on his computer and he said no, never. My whole start picture was gone, all was black. I was scared about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And how exactly Sony is going to get another half, Michael's half? Has Sony got it yet? No.
AND WILL NEVER GET IT! That belongs to children. As MJ said he will keep it for his kids, will never sell it in any financial condition. This means MJ knows that killing him, catalog won't go to Sony or allow Sony to buy another half.
This being said, there is no point to kill Michael. I don't know why MJ would had to say that, but I know for sure if that is true, Michael is not stupid to wait until he gets killed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions