MURDER!! MAKES NO SINCE!!
December 09, 2009, 12:09:52 AM
LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!
My father is addicted to many prescription drugs and I have been dealing with it for a long time and have done everything possible to help him and had to let him be for I could not change him. He had to want to change and heal himself first but If I wake up tomorrow and find out he had passed away because of it I would not be just dead and numb. My brother committed suicide and I can not speak about the death that happened inside of me when I found out. I WAS DEAD!!
DO YOU ALL HEAR ME! I WAS DEAD AND ONLY GOD WHO LIVES WITHIN ME SAVED ME FROM CROSSING OVER WITH HIM.    
If my sister or brother or friends passes away because of drugs or whatever It would cause me a great deal of pain and suffering that would feel like a razor sharp sword that has stabbed me in my heart and only GOD, PRAYER, MEDITATION, AND TEARS OF LETTING GO AND FINALLY COMING TO TERMS WITH IT AND SURRENDERING IT TO 'GOD THAT I BECAME FREE AND FOUND PEACE.
But I did not get this feeling from anyone in the family.
SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! DEAD WRONG!!!
1. Jermaine on CNN!!!! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!! WHY!!!
2. JANET AND LATOYA AT HIS HOUSE THE MORNING OF HIS DEATH TAKING THINGS OUT OF HIS HOME??? THAT MORNING I WOULD HAVE BEEN TO SICK TO MOVE OR DRIVE MUCH LESS ANYTHING ELSE.
3. THE MEMORIAL OR THE FUNERAL HAD NO TEARS, LOSS OR SORROW FROM THE FAMILY AND SEEMED ALL STAGED!!
4. JANET ON AMA AND OTHER AWARD SHOWS DANCING AND SINGING AND DOING IT WITH HIM!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW?? I WOULD HAVE BEEN CHOKING WITH TEARS AND I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN THERE. BUT THAT IS AMAZING TO ME!! HOW! WOW!!    
5. JANET SMILING AND LAUGHING  AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED ON HER INTERVIEW
TALKING ABOUT HER EX JERMAINE, HER BOOK, AND HER WEIGHT PROBLEMS!! HOW??????
(HOW CAN THIS BE!!! HOW CAN YOU RIGHT NOW CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS IF YOUR BROTHER WAS MURDERED OR WAS KILLED BY A DOCTOR GIVING HIM DRUGS HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO!!
6. A FAMILY SHOW FOR TV. THEY MUST BE JOKING!! THEY CAN'T BE REAL!! WOW!!
7. LATOYA ON AN INTERVIEW JUST SEEMED LIKE ANOTHER DAY! NO BIG DEAL! YEAH MY BROTHER  WAS MURDERED AND IS DEAD BUT NO I WILL NOT BREAK DOWN AND SHOW NO REAL SORROW BUT I CAN FIX MY HAIR AND MAKEUP AND PUT ON A PRETTY DRESS THOUGH!!!!!!!:(
7. HOW DID HIS MOTHER NOT BREAK DOWN!! HOW DID SHE EVER MAKE IT THROUGH THE MEMORIAL OR FUNERAL LIKE SHE DID. WHERE DO THEY COME FROM.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.
8. HIS FATHER!!!! NO HEART! NO FEELING! NO SOUL!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!
9. THE FAMILY AND HIS MOTHER AND WHOEVER ELSE CAME OUT TO DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!! HOW!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!
10. WHY DID THEY NOT HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, HIRE HIS LAWYER MOUSSERE BACK WHO HELPED HIM PROVE HIS INNOCENCE!!  
11. WHEN ALL OF THESE HOAX THEORIES STARTED TO COME OUT WHY DID THEY NOT CLEAR THEM UP!! THEY SAID NOTHING!! WOW!!! WHERE IS THE LOVE!!!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!    
I AM NOT IN THIS FAMILY AND I DO NOT KNOW THEM BUT MY INTUITIVE SELF SAYS TO ME
SOMETHING HAS DISCONNECTED. ARE THEY ALL ABOUT MONEY TO. WERE THEY JEALOUS OF HIM TO. DID THEY NOT LOVE HIM. DID THEY HATE HIM BECAUSE THE LEFT THEM TO GO DO OFF THE WALL, THE WIZ, AND THRILLER!!! I DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE BUT THEY SURE MAKE ME WONDER!
IF THIS BOY DID COME OUT AND SAY HIS FATHER MADE HIM LIE BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO BE POOR WHY HAS NOT THE JACKSON'S FORCED THEM TO GIVE A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO CLEAR MICHAEL NAME AND THE FAMILIES NAME!! MICHAEL IS EITHER A LIVE OR HIS FAMILY ARE ALL  LIVING AND ARE DEAD!!
SAD TO SAY BUT PEOPLE ARE DEAD EVERYWHERE WAITING TO LOVE AND LIVE WHEN THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIVING AND LOVING NOW!
BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT THE LAST THING IS WHY DID MICHAEL ONLY LEAVE HIS CHILDREN TO HIS MOTHER AND DIANA ROSS. NOT JANET!!! NOT REBBIE!!! NOT LATOYA!!! NOT JERMAINE!! NO ONE!!!
I COULD BE WRONG BUT FAMILY COULD BE YOUR WORST ENEMY!! I KNOW WE ALL KNOW MANY FAMILIES THAT ARE LIKE THIS SO  ONLY THE FAMILY, CLOSE FRIENDS AND GOD THE CREATOR  OF THE UNIVERSE THAT LIES WITHIN ALL OF US KNOWS THE TRUTH.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
INTERGITY
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MURDER!! MAKES NO SINCE!!
December 09, 2009, 05:43:11 AM
I have been thinking that too ..
I concluded that if Michael was murdered , I think the family involved with this ..
but I don't know too .. I don't believe that his family so cruel like that ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

December 09, 2009, 06:06:46 AM
I'm not able to believe that a MOTHER could be so cold. I respect Mrs. Katherine and i know she loved Michael and Michael has been her financial support since the beginning. Therefore it's not about death here. Death means tears and pain for the close relatives. Maybe not for all of them but, for a mother it's terrible to lose a child.No murder, no homicide, no drug overdose.Just a big HOAX !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 09, 2009, 08:04:58 AM
Yes you are so right-one of the main reasons we have believed in the hoax is the reaction of his family and the total lack of emotion. It can be understood that one or two family members can react this way as people have different ways of handling grief but they have ALL behaved in a cold hearted way and seemed to be getting on with their everyday normal lives immedietly after losing Michael, in fact the siblings and Joe have even taken advantage of it to gain more publicity and financial gain.
One thing for sure-the Jackson family will not win any Oscars for acting!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 09, 2009, 03:20:23 PM
I do not know but,  my brother was sick and had a kidney transplant.  He was very ill
once his kidney rejected.  After he died my sister and my mother the very next day went on a shoppong spree.
I was very mad, about it, however we all expected him not to live too long.  So maybe they knew that he would not live too long, and are now going on with their lives.  However I still
would go after the doctor!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 09, 2009, 03:26:13 PM
One of the things that has made me suspicious from the beginning is the attitude of the family. They should have been crying and showing grief.  I know that Jacqueline Kennedy was composed during JFK's funeral (as were her children), but I think that is another case (a state funeral).  What about Princess Di's children and Prince Charles?  Remember how they expressed their emotions?  They were weeping.  It made you feel it was real.  You can't fake real emotions. You just can't.  There is something really wrong here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 09, 2009, 04:04:00 PM
I am a mother and grandmother.
I know for sure if somethin would happen to one of my children..say from illnes,an this child would die(dont even want to think about it!) I would need all my strenght to stay alive myself. i would be broken..and it would take years to even see a little sunshine again.
If my child would be killed..I think my only reason to live on would be..to go after this person..until i get him.(this is also what i see here in my country what people do..wen they lost a child by murder)
Recently..a niece of mine has lost her husband..we are close,and i was there all the time for her.
It is 3 month's now..and still we have many times wen we looke in each others eye's we start crying..does not matter were we are..in the shop..walking..at home..or simply wen people ask how things are!
Just writing about it make's me cry again!
I think it is something you have to go trough healing.
MJ's Familly..If this would not be a hoax..I dont  know from what planet they are!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 04:35:44 PM
Mattie
I felt the sadness in his words.
Eight years ago atráz lost a friend who saw the birth, had a year and four months as a police officer.
We lived in a village of 18 houses, grow together, I'll tell you, the news shocked all, you never will be aware of when we saw her mother coming.
Mattie seemed that drew our hearts the nail, the pain is immense.
I will repeat that he was a friend, if I felt pain like this picture his mother!
You know what impresses me?
As the kids go to the events appear in photos, always smiling, her daughter and Prince, Blanket see in his expressions that he feels that something is happening, but being very young can not explain, I see your face in the signal question, forgive me friends but this is what I feel.
At no time has shown us that family is suffering, after all who "died" is the star's most important pop music, I am Brazilian, and here we know that hardly or never appears someone like him.
Mother the next day buying sleeping bags? Why?
Children leaving for horror show with Liz Taylor?
The Paris shopping near the anniversary date of the father!?
Jarmanie wears way you would do a show, is displaying both, why?
Or this family has a glacier in the heart or they are having fun and is muto with all the lies that are preaching to us!
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 05:56:46 PM
Integrity thanks for saying exactly what I'm sure many of us are feeling, but didn't know exactly how to express!  

I too agree.....Everyone in the family is just too calm, relaxed and eager to move on and that isn't natural after the death of a close family member. They're actually more eager to be in the spotlight now than ever.  To be truthful the (fans) that believe he's dead is mourning more than his immediate family has been.  Of course I've noticed that since people have been talking about their lack of emotions, a couple of them have successfully mustered up a few phoney tears??????  5-6 months later!   If there was actually a death, with the money that family has..... they could have easily taken legal actions to prevent Dr. Murray from ever practicing medicine again.  

I lost a cousin that I grew up with and was very close to, and you're right you mourn no matter where you are, when you of think the fact, that person's no longer being alive.

I don't know if it was acting, but the only person that I saw who was convincing was Usher while singing.  

My question is has anyone heard anything from Chris Tucker?  He and Michael were very close, but since Michael's death, he's no where to be found????  He has said absolutely nothing pertaining to his close friend's death? :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

December 09, 2009, 10:07:32 PM
I feel everyone Michael Jackson had around him was either jealous, resented him, haters, users,
wanted money or his time, evil motive, ect..... I hope he did fake his death because I do not feel he
had ONE SINGLE TRUE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER WHO LOVED HIM FOR HIM. NOT THE FAMOUS RICH ENTERTAINER BUT A SPIRIT. I ALSO FEEL HE DID NOT TRULY LOVE HIMSELF AND COULD NOT FIND ONE WOMEN WHO HE COULD LET IN THAT COULD TEACH & SHOW HIM HOW TO LOVE. LISA MARIE WAS WITH HIM TO GET HER MUSIC CAREER OFF THE GROUND. THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD HAVE SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT HIM ON OPRAH. SHE HAD NO LOVE IN HER HEART FOR HIM.. THIS MAKES ME FEEL VERY SAD BUT HE DID HAVE HIS CHILDREN AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I HOPE HE KNEW HE HAD GOD.. IF HE KNEW THIS THAN I DO NOT KNOW HOW HE WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
SELAM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:27:33 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Yes you are so right-one of the main reasons we have believed in the hoax is the reaction of his family and the total lack of emotion. It can be understood that one or two family members can react this way as people have different ways of handling grief but they have ALL behaved in a cold hearted way and seemed to be getting on with their everyday normal lives immedietly after losing Michael, in fact the siblings and Joe have even taken advantage of it to gain more publicity and financial gain.
One thing for sure-the Jackson family will not win any Oscars for acting!   :lol:  :lol:

I totally agree with the family reaction to MJ's supposed death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

mattie

December 10, 2009, 06:59:46 AM
Quote from: "Angelica"
Mattie
I felt the sadness in his words.
Eight years ago atráz lost a friend who saw the birth, had a year and four months as a police officer.
We lived in a village of 18 houses, grow together, I'll tell you, the news shocked all, you never will be aware of when we saw her mother coming.
Mattie seemed that drew our hearts the nail, the pain is immense.
I will repeat that he was a friend, if I felt pain like this picture his mother!
You know what impresses me?
As the kids go to the events appear in photos, always smiling, her daughter and Prince, Blanket see in his expressions that he feels that something is happening, but being very young can not explain, I see your face in the signal question, forgive me friends but this is what I feel.
At no time has shown us that family is suffering, after all who "died" is the star's most important pop music, I am Brazilian, and here we know that hardly or never appears someone like him.
Mother the next day buying sleeping bags? Why?
Children leaving for horror show with Liz Taylor
The Paris shopping near the anniversary date of the father!?
Jarmanie wears way you would do a show, is displaying both, why?
Or this family has a glacier in the heart or they are having fun and is muto with all the lies that are preaching to us!
 :?

Yes Angelica..I know what you are talking about..I know what this nail feels like!
You are so right.
That's why this can not be real!

I know that the first month's of the passing from my nephew(he was 59 years) we were to depressed to do anything..just surviving.
3 months after his dead his mother passed away(83 years old)she could not ..so much pain!
That's what i dont understand wen i see his family??
This is not how you act wen you are in real pain!!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 09:41:44 AM
I agree with everyone here.

March 2007 I lost a horse that I owned for 8 years. He was my baby, my child, my love. The day I lost him was the WORST day of my life. When the vet recommended putting him down, I almost collapsed!! I was a reck!  The tears were endless. I couldn't bare to look at pictures of him, no less ride another horse. It's almost 3 years that he passed away and I STILL chock up or cry when I talk about him and look at pictures of him. When he died, I died with him. He was a horse, not a human being!!

I don't understand how the Jackson family can go on like nothing happened. I certainly wouldn't be able to do half the things their doing if I were in their shoes! :roll: None of this makes sense. If Michael really died on June 25th, his family's a heartless bunch of people! I would believe that he's dead if his family showed more emotions. I know everyone grieves differently, but nothing adds up.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :?

The only reason that I can think of why they stopped crying is because they realized it wasn't his body? I can't think of any other reasons. It's another thing that confuses me.  :?

I'm beginning to wonder if Michael's family cared about him? It doesn't seem like it. their more worried about spending his money then getting justice for him (if he's dead). :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions