PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: I'M SHOCKED!!! o_0 WHEN IN ROME
June 19, 2010, 09:54:02 PM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
To me, besides the obvious repetition of "believe" and "this is it", which to many may seem coincidental, the cab along with its plate did it. Not only is it clearly written MJ, but it also is 214N, which can be seen as the 7th number, as you wisely observed, but also as 777, because N is the 14th letter of the alphabet (77). So a yellow cab with MJ 777 is by no means a coincidence. And to all the opponents of these clues, the entire artistic industry must be into this hoax, it is not only about Michael anymore, it is about the entire world and getting away from controlling powers, manifested everywhere (music, cinema etc.). Remember, Art Is Resistance!

LOVE,
Andy

Ohh you mean N is the 14th letter. 4-1=3 So we have 7  3 on the plate and that makes 3 Sevens :D Did I get it right? Nice find btw ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 03:48:42 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
That's sounds very linked to Michael! Amazing! Ya know I'm thinking with so many movies, advertizements, concert performance and other media suble references to MJ, I'm wondering if the whole professional world is starting to pass on to each other the BIG  SECRET. And they are all having a blast with it. The NWO and the Illuminati have got their big secret - evil agenda. Now Michael's going to counterattack with his big secret that will permeate EVERYTHING we see and hear, more and more, but always under the surface, but obvious to those with "MJ  3-D glasses". It's a groundswell that is spreading like fire. The magic words - "I believe" certainly seems the mantra going everywhere for one example. Gets me so excited!!

Exactly, that's what I think too. A couple of days ago, I saw a Mineral Water commercial and their slogan was LONG LIVE THE KING and there was a man who was lying in the oxygen tank :lol: Can it be any more obvious? :lol:

Yeah the Vitamin water commercials are something else.  When I saw that commercial I thought the same thing.  I saw one yesterday and the slogan said something about we got your back.  I was like what the heck?  Somebody behind the scenes of this company know something?  I think rapper 50 cent is associated with the water.  In a recent interview he was ask about his response to MJ's death and he seem all calm about it.  He said something like he was more suprised how it actually happened.  Hmmmmm......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 06:27:19 AM
I'm not always convinced by some of the info relating to the hoax, but WOW that yellow cab MJ 7 number plate is scarily bizarre!  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  I'm sorry, but there is no way that is a coincedence...out of all the letters and numbers in the world they could use, they use Michael's :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:  That was most certainly an intentional reference to Michael. The fact that there is a yellow cab pictured with the judge in that picture is also very spooky (what self-respecting judge has a toy on his table?  :?  ). The only question now is are they using MJ 7 to make us more suspicious, or are they double bluffing (i.e. some sick game to keep making us think he is alive?)?  :cry:  I think the former, though  ;)

But I still believe MJ is in Egypt, not Rome  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 20, 2010, 11:48:50 AM
Quote from: "Foxello"
I'm not always convinced by some of the info relating to the hoax, but WOW that yellow cab MJ 7 number plate is scarily bizarre!  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  I'm sorry, but there is no way that is a coincedence...out of all the letters and numbers in the world they could use, they use Michael's :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:  That was most certainly an intentional reference to Michael. The fact that there is a yellow cab pictured with the judge in that picture is also very spooky (what self-respecting judge has a toy on his table?  :?  ). The only question now is are they using MJ 7 to make us more suspicious, or are they double bluffing (i.e. some sick game to keep making us think he is alive?)?  :cry:  I think the former, though  ;)

But I still believe MJ is in Egypt, not Rome  :D

May I ask why you think Michael is in Egypt? Is it about the Isis stuff he used on his jackets or is there something more? :) Btw I never thought that his film show us that Michael is in Rome. But I think this film could be related to Rome tribute.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 12:54:44 PM
^ Two things. 1) the references Michael has made to Egypt (apparently wanting to be mummified, some of his dresswear, the pyramid images on the Blood On The Dancefloor cover), and 2) Egypt seems like quite a good place to hide, well out of public sight, good disguisies to wear. I certainly don't think he's in America or mainstream Europe. Although, as with much of this investigation, I am only making a educated guess - it's not as if I've actually seen him there!  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I'M SHOCKED!!! WHEN IN ROME
June 28, 2010, 01:07:37 AM
I rented When In Rome. It is a cute movie. When she picks up the poker chip it has a joker on it. When the magician shows the card she picked it is the joker too. I believe LaToya referred to MJ as the joker.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DangerouslyBad

June 29, 2010, 01:02:25 PM
This is getting insane. I saw the movie a while back and I didn't find anything related to MJ in it. So just because characters say the word "magic", that's somehow a connection to Michael? If you look desperately enough for something, you'll find it everywhere. But there's a point at which finding a "clue" or "message" in everything tips over into psychosis. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 08:47:56 PM
wow, but I dont know, everything cannot be in the hoax unless I'm having doubts now with the Mcdonal's ad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 10, 2010, 09:26:46 PM
Quote from: "DangerouslyBad"
This is getting insane. I saw the movie a while back and I didn't find anything related to MJ in it. So just because characters say the word "magic", that's somehow a connection to Michael? If you look desperately enough for something, you'll find it everywhere. But there's a point at which finding a "clue" or "message" in everything tips over into psychosis. :roll:

:roll:

Do you ONLY hear the word MAGIC in the film? There're LOTS of clues in the film which shows it's related with Michael. It's your problem if you can't see them!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 10, 2010, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
wow, but I dont know, everything cannot be in the hoax unless I'm having doubts now with the Mcdonal's ad

McDonalds ad is related with Michael too. I'll make another post about it ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2010, 09:12:21 AM
Yeah, Men In Black III ! I very like Will Smith this is good new for me  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2011, 10:35:53 PM
I think this one also needs to be moved to the Movie References section of the forum. This will be a good read for the new members. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions