At some days ago, I put here a thread asking "when was the last time Michael Jackson was normal?".I received some nasty comments to me for this, but I was trying only to understand something, and now I am thiking deeper and can say, yes, I think this thought is correct, and not a coincidence.

To me, Michael Jackson behaviour change (normal, different, whatever want to call it) began at Billy Jean stage. (start to change skin colour, strange media stories of buying elephant man bones, wear mask in public etc).

At same time, Michael Jackson was working very much with Paul Mcartney (SAY SAY SAY song, maybe some others).

Paul Mcartney was probably one of the first dead/not dead conspiracy celebrities back in the 60's. many stories of how he was dead and replaced.

Not a coincidence I think, and maybe this is where Michael Jackson first got idea, maybe even talked to Paul Mcartney about this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "BlackVelvet"
At some days ago, I put here a thread asking "when was the last time Michael Jackson was normal?".I received some nasty comments to me for this, but I was trying only to understand something, and now I am thiking deeper and can say, yes, I think this thought is correct, and not a coincidence.

To me, Michael Jackson behaviour change (normal, different, whatever want to call it) began at Billy Jean stage. (start to change skin colour, strange media stories of buying elephant man bones, wear mask in public etc).

At same time, Michael Jackson was working very much with Paul Mcartney (SAY SAY SAY song, maybe some others).

Paul Mcartney was probably one of the first dead/not dead conspiracy celebrities back in the 60's. many stories of how he was dead and replaced.

Not a coincidence I think, and maybe this is where Michael Jackson first got idea, maybe even talked to Paul Mcartney about this.
skin colour and weird things started happening around Bad not thriller.  Much of the "rumors" were generated by MJ's own camp in order to give him mystique...they weren't planning on it backfiring.  As for Paul, they weren't too friendly after MJ bought the publishing rights to Paul's songs...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

I agree with mykidsmum.

Michael Jackson wanted to stay in the headlines and raise curiosity in people. This is what product selling (whether it's music, movies, shoes, books etc) is all about - getting yourself noticed and getting your name out there! But it all backfired, because the press took it too far. It all spiraled out of control. Michael lived with Paul briefly, but after MJ purchased the Beatles songs, Paul got jealous and I don't think they've been too friendly with each other ever since.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Quote from: "Sangre"
I agree with mykidsmum.

Michael Jackson wanted to stay in the headlines and raise curiosity in people. This is what product selling (whether it's music, movies, shoes, books etc) is all about - getting yourself noticed and getting your name out there! But it all backfired, because the press took it too far. It all spiraled out of control. Michael lived with Paul briefly, but after MJ purchased the Beatles songs, Paul got jealous and I don't think they've been too friendly with each other ever since.

This was the wrong strategy of F. Dileo in 1987 / 8. Then (February 1989) and for other reasons too, he was sacked by Mike. (book Randy Tamborelli) :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
skin colour and weird things started happening around Bad not thriller.  Much of the "rumors" were generated by MJ's own camp in order to give him mystique...they weren't planning on it backfiring.  As for Paul, they weren't too friendly after MJ bought the publishing rights to Paul's songs...

Michael himself has said that the Vitiligo started to happen around "Off the wall" and "Thriller" era.

Paul gave a very loving eulogy when Michael "passed" - he has always maintained there was no ill will.  I believe Paul.  I think a lot of that was tabloid rumour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Michael himself has said that the Vitiligo started to happen around "Off the wall" and "Thriller" era.

Paul gave a very loving eulogy when Michael "passed" - he has always maintained there was no ill will.  I believe Paul.  I think a lot of that was tabloid rumour.
as for the vitiligo, you are correct...I'm speaking of the obvious,what the public saw, when he no longer appeared "black" and when his skin started to appear lighter to us the public and when the MEDIA started to talk of it.  During thriller and Off The Wall he had patches that he would cover, we the public didn't "see or notice" anything about his skin until around Bad...end of Bad begining of Dangerous.
Of course Paul will give a loving Eulogy for someone who passed, there are no hard feelings in death.  As for no ill will, that's not true.  I have seen 3 interviews with Paul when he speaks of this issue, of MJ buying the catalogs and how they are no longer "friends"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

As for the eulogy, everyone did, even Martin Bashir.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal