Why is the hoax so complicated?
May 02, 2011, 03:40:30 PM
Hm... my thoughts which I have in mind since a few days, were probably mentioned somewhere already.
But nevertheless... as a friend of purism I asked myself, why Michael made his hoax so complicated.
I mean, it could have been like this as well:

- Michael found "dead and cold" by someone ( 1 or 2 security staff are in the hoax )
- Doc M. has no choice than pronouncing him dead ( Doc is in the hoax )
- coroner comes ( coroner is in the hoax )
- coroner leaves Carolwood drive empty, or with MJ to escape somewhere else.

No paramedics necessary, no fake amb pic necessary, no UCLA...

Why such a big deal?
Well I have my ideas, but - what do you guys think?
 mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/  mj_dance/    sorry couldn´t resist...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Re: Why is the hoax so complicated?
May 02, 2011, 04:08:05 PM
No paramedics necessary, no fake amb pic necessary, no UCLA...
no trial..
I don't know why such a big deal when things could 've been so easy.
This is why i don't believe it's been planned for long or too well. It's the only way i see it, otherwise it's not a hoax for me. Michael was forced to leave and left a storm behind him which now must be quenched in one way or another. Probably they work on how to acquit Murray, at least they won time now to come with  an unrisky strategy that doesn't disclose the hoax . Also, maybe there are not too many involved , this makes things even more complicated. Maybe addiction really was a fact in Michael's life but in the chatroom i had laughs and stuff like "rather taken by aliens than addiction" so i choose to keep my thoughts for me about this theory (at least here because in my mind i don't dismiss it - that explains a lot for me). I don't believe FBI is supporting the hoax either.
Just my opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 02, 2011, 04:25:12 PM
Yep I get what you mean heartphantom.
Good thoughts - maybe he was really in a hurry and had to leave Murray behind in this fatal way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

May 02, 2011, 04:35:09 PM
And eternalflame, i forgot a very important fact: the concerts. Why causig even more trouble and deceiving fans if you already know in advance for years that you plan to escape. It looks like  ruuuuuuuuuun, not like a tactful action planned for years. I doubt his strategy was to deceive all the organizers and fans which he respected since always. Enough that a sad deceive was about to come already for them. And i doubt FBI theory supporters find a logic in planning 50 shows. Most of all i doubt he would deceive his fans. We always say stop saying Michael wouldn't do this or that, but when i raise the addiction problem we are so sure he wouldn't. If we want to stay open minded to all possibilities we should accept the human side of Michael too. Being addicted does not mean being stupid. It can happen. Sadly, but it's the truth. I am not saying he was, i am saying it's a possibility. And think about O2 Michael. Then all the stuff found at his place. And look behind at dangling babies. I know, it's absolutely a door we would never want to open. It's tragic and sad to think about our Michael like that. HURTING. But that doesnt mean it's not there. And if you look at it this way you will understand more and more about this hoax.
Maybe Michael is not our hero who comes to save our world. Maybe it's his time now and we are being selfish and causing pressure. Recovery. Just maybe....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal