Re: How he's going to return?
June 20, 2010, 01:06:08 AM
Good morning again! Yes of course I was joking last night, him coming back as a performer on a stage. It would be possible only in a world without hate and conspiracy. In OUR world he has to think very clearly how to do it safe and not put on jeopardy his family and kids. One way I see is that we will enjoy his comeback through his work in movies as a director and as a songwriter. He will spread the message one way or another and we will recognize it's him...actually I'm not sure if he will ever show his face :cry:  but maybe, just maybe, when the world is healed, he will come out to public...this is my deepest wish, to SEE HIM AGAIN! I miss him so much... :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

MJonmind

June 20, 2010, 02:36:26 AM
I like your ideas about the MJair usage, hologram usage like they did on stage with Celine and Elvis Presley (hologram), and then the satelite sent up called Pan (Wowsers!). When Michael did the promotion for his album History, he had people build 9 statues of himself that were 32 feet tall, then distributed to various cities. Then in the history video the statue grows to the height of the Empire State building and has helicopters flying all around it. Michael does not do things in a small way. I posted my thoughts on his return but nobody responded, so does that mean you all think I'm taking it too far? I hope I am not upsetting anyone by the using of Bible verses about Jesus to reference Michael's return? I've been into the Bible all my life, but now I take it more in the big picture sense, not so literally, but still from God, the Creator. Or maybe I don't explain myself very well. Here's an article on the statues:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here's the previous post I made (changed slightly) on my ideas of his return.

If he indeed makes it similar to Jesus, they will inspect the FL tomb and find it empty (Thriller II), but then he will simply "appear" (staged magic) as Jesus did in a locked room with His disciples there, and they thought it was a ghost, and other times also, (read all of Luke 24).  Jesus is returning by coming in the clouds and "every eye will see Him." (Acts 1:9-11) and (Revelation 1:7) It is said it will be exactly as the disciples saw Him taken into heaven into a "cloud". In Michael's return I'm thinking the MJair blimp might hold a clue, why else is it there? Could there be a gigantic hologram broadcast simultaneously in many areas of the globe? I know I'm thinking big, but I know Michael doesn't think small.  I always wondered about that passage of Scripture where every eye could see Him, because of the curvature of the earth it's impossible, there would have to be many appearances of the same Person, or viewed by everyone on their TV/monitor. Michael would definately need a powerful Satelite to accomplish something this grandeose, and I think he has friends in high places, very wealthy ones.
There have been a lot of references to the book of Daniel and chapter 12 is about Michael the great prince (the Archangel), who will arise at the end of the age, a time of great distress. The talk there of the resurrection of the dead v. 2 is like in TII where the ghosts in wispy clothes come down from the ceiling.

If he did anything even remotely related to something like this, it would get the world's attention, for a BAM that would top Thriller, never been done before, and he would have a platform to speak to the world about direction and ideas for change and peace. It's all in God's hands and God is directing Michael, I'm convinced. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

June 24, 2010, 05:13:46 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't think it will be something 'entertaining' like a lot of people are expecting. If he bams, it's not without danger and he has a message to deliver. I dont know how he will do it, it's something I have been wondering about for months, but I am pretty sure you won't see him popping up on a stage because that seems way too dangerous .

Totally agree!! There are only a few thousand open---and, maybe,  300 thousand undeclared "BeLIEvers"  worldwide, compared to many many opportunist nuts, who would "test" him to see if he's bullet proof.

Only "IDEAS (like "MJ", "creation of MIchael Jackson") are bulletproof". The human living man is far too clever to become a target.

:shock: :!: Anyway...I believe he's already come back---secretly slipped back into our consciousness and lives, like a magical chameleon!! Squint your brain and feel the Love. Look hard. :D :D  He's pretty much everywhere that a hidden man can humanly be, right in "plain sight". Can you feel him? :lol: :D  I SEE you, Mikey!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

June 24, 2010, 06:28:39 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
I don't think it will be something 'entertaining' like a lot of people are expecting. If he bams, it's not without danger and he has a message to deliver. I dont know how he will do it, it's something I have been wondering about for months, but I am pretty sure you won't see him popping up on a stage because that seems way too dangerous .

Totally agree!! There are only a few thousand open---and, maybe,  300 thousand undeclared "BeLIEvers"  worldwide, compared to many many opportunist nuts, who would "test" him to see if he's bullet proof.

Only "IDEAS (like "MJ", "creation of MIchael Jackson") are bulletproof". The human living man is far too clever to become a target.

:shock: :!: Anyway...I believe he's already come back---secretly slipped back into our consciousness and lives, like a magical chameleon!! Squint your brain and feel the Love. Look hard. :D :D  He's pretty much everywhere that a hidden man can humanly be, right in "plain sight". Can you feel him? :lol: :D  I SEE you, Mikey!

Yes Its her, I can feel him!  I only have to hear him singing, watch him dancing or listen to him speaking to feel envelopped with love!  I can't believe a man I've never met can have this power over me, but it's true. I've NEVER felt like this about anyone before.

I love how you put it - secretly slipped back into our consciousness and lives, like a magical chameleon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 02, 2011, 05:18:54 PM
Quote from: "Its her"

I changed my mind, sort of. All the foregoing is mostly true. He IS taking over; his fingers are in MANY pies, right now! The movies, the ads, a whole network. Stop, Look and Listen!

But, how is MJ going to return? With a BAM, a major production, his forte'. He will be safe,  :D because, first, the world will be shocked and no one will BeLIEve their blinkin' eyes or know what to do :!: And second, because he won't be in person, but he WILL be LIVE!! 8-)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions