Please keep this in mind when you post

  • 20 Replies
  • 3430 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online ~Souza~

  • *
  • Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • *****
  • Mrs. SEHF
  • Posts: 9995
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 08:55:32 AM
Hey guys,


As you all know by now, I don't like strict rules on this forum, and there won't be now, so don't worry.

I do have to ask you the following concerning the postings of topics and comments:

1. Make it clear in the title what the topic is about. Don't name your topic: "OMG!!" or "Look what I found!" but mention the actual subject like for example: I found an article about Tohme Tohme's hairdresser or Jermaine said something weird on Larru King Live tonight. Just so that people can see what the topic is about before they click it. That also will avoid double posts more, which is my second point:

2. Please search the forum first about a topic, before you post is. There are too many double posts at the moment, therefore it's hard for us to keep the forum clear.

3. Post your topics in the right subforum. If you are not sure where to post it, post it in the topic most related to the subject.

4. If you comment, do not only say: "wow" or "that's a long post" or "I don't agree". These comments are not helping anyone. If you disagree on a subject, try to explain WHY you don't agree.

5. If you quote a post, try to quote only the part that you want to comment on and if pictures are not important for your comment, delete them from the quote. The pages will load slower if everyone is quoting pictures and video's when it's not really necessary.

6. If you comment, try to read the other comments first. Sometimes not only the main topic is interesting, but also the comments or questions of the other members.

7. Please don't post topics in the Admin Messages Forum, it's for us to let you know stuff, if you want to tell or ask us something, please do so in the Forum FAQ section.

Well, that's it for now, please keep the above in mind when you post.

Thank you for reading!


Greetz,
Souza
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 09:14:15 AM
Very good for you to lay out these points. I have often clicked onto a thread entitled with things like "OMG" or "MUST SEE" or some such words only to be really disappointed to read what is written. Very good points and we must all try to bear them all in mind when we post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline Shamone Jackson

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 379
    • Show only replies by Shamone Jackson

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 12:50:00 PM
Word!

p.s. So one word replies are not allowed? I like to say "Word!" every now and then because at times you want to acknowledge a thread but not really say much about it except that you agree ......and sometimes it just fits. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Leah-Kim

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 507
    • Show only replies by Leah-Kim

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 12:53:25 PM
Thanks i totally agree.... Can we have 1 more rule on all the body double topics aswell please?? That people are not allowed to just post 100% Michael with no explanation! Sorry it does my head in...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Offline pants

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 24
    • Show only replies by pants

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 02:20:48 PM
I agree with some of your post but not all.
'WoW'.I often feel like saying this if there's an interesting or mysterious post,but can't think of anything else to say at the time.

OMG subjects draws my attention.The majority of OMG subjects have been graet and I too would think OMG when posting them.These are my favourites.

Often,one doesn't have time to read all the posts.I'm sure the majority of us have a life outside this forum(and we'd be sad not to).We have to work for a living,look after our children,run a house etc.I think if one has what they beleive to be relevant reading then they should post it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 02:29:03 PM
well ive been running around like a confused headless chicken all day ,and im not the only one this can only help ,please make it help :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline pants

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 24
    • Show only replies by pants

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 02:38:39 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
well ive been running around like a confused headless chicken all day ,and im not the only one this can only help ,please make it help :lol:

Eh?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJJ1982

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1282
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 09, 2009, 06:04:45 PM
Souza, I agree with all your points.
I hope it helps, so we can keep the board understandable :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 10, 2009, 07:22:02 AM
Great points Souza...if everyone follows them the forum should be much less cluttered.  I can't believe how many double posts there are!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I will always love you Michael!

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 11, 2009, 03:28:48 PM
6. If you comment, try to read the other comments first. Sometimes not only the main topic is interesting, but also the comments or questions of the other members.

That is a good one...so many people try to get all mad about a post days after its been posted and already discussed and argued. Thanks Souza.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 12, 2009, 02:27:10 AM
Just bumping up this topic in case people missed it.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I will always love you Michael!

Offline GirlInTheMirror

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 423
    • Show only replies by GirlInTheMirror

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 13, 2009, 12:06:46 PM
I agree, Souza, especially with the "OMG"-posts/threads! Thanks for this thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Offline Melzy777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 501
    • Show only replies by Melzy777

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 16, 2009, 12:51:02 AM
Souza, Is there a way you can send this post to EVERYONE in a private message so that they DO read it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 16, 2009, 01:58:54 AM
That would be a really great idea...I can't keep up with all the multiple threads of the same topic!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I will always love you Michael!

Offline MJJ1982

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1282
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 20, 2009, 03:32:17 PM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Souza, Is there a way you can send this post to EVERYONE in a private message so that they DO read it?

Good idea, I have the feeling that not everyone reads this topic.
I also don't like some topic titles, sometimes they make me jump for nothing, and sometimes they almost give me a heartattack...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline katson45

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 116
    • Show only replies by katson45

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 21, 2009, 12:46:42 AM
Good  idea, Let's reserve the OMG's for either MJ is back! or I'm on fire! and save us all the heart attacks.........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mehere

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558
    • Show only replies by mehere

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 21, 2009, 12:57:44 AM
Quote from: "katson45"
Good  idea, Let's reserve the OMG's for either MJ is back! or I'm on fire! and save us all the heart attacks.........


LOL
And a bump to this thread.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: December 21, 2009, 04:38:03 AM
Maybe I should re-title this thread "OMG!!!" so everyone actually reads it.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I will always love you Michael!

*Mo*

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by *Mo*

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: January 04, 2010, 03:59:53 PM
Here's a reminder, because the forum is turning into a mess.  Please keep the following in mind...

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hey guys,


As you all know by now, I don't like strict rules on this forum, and there won't be now, so don't worry.

I do have to ask you the following concerning the postings of topics and comments:

1. Make it clear in the title what the topic is about. Don't name your toic: "OMG!!" or "Look what I found!" but mention the actual subject like for example: I found an article about Tohme Tohme's hairdresser or Jermaine said something weird on Larru King Live tonight. Just so that people can see what the topic is about before they click it. That also will avoid double posts more, which is my second point:

2. Please search the forum first about a topic, before you post is. There are too many double posts at the moment, therefore it's hard for us to keep the forum clear.

3. Post your topics in the right subforum. If you are not sure where to post it, post it in the topic most related to the subject.

4. If you comment, do not only say: "wow" or "that's a long post" or "I don't agree". These comments are not helping anyone. If you disagree on a subject, try to explain WHY you don't agree.

5. If you quote a post, try to quote only the part that you want to comment on and if pictures are not important for your comment, delete them from the quote. The pages will load slower if everyone is quoting pictures and video's when it's not really necessary.

6. If you comment, try to read the other comments first. Sometimes not only the main topic is interesting, but also the comments or questions of the other members.

7. Please don't post topics in the Admin Messages Forum, it's for us to let you know stuff, if you want to tell or ask us something, please do so in the Forum FAQ section.

Well, that's it for now, please keep the above in mind when you post.

Thank you for reading!


Greetz,
Souza
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teensy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 120
    • Show only replies by teensy

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: January 06, 2010, 08:46:46 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Maybe I should re-title this thread "OMG!!!" so everyone actually reads it.  :lol:

 :lol:

I don't like the "OMG! I have life or death information, but I'm sleepy right now, so I'll post it in 24 hours! Goodnight! ... It's Life or Death!" Then, there is a long thread of everyone getting pissed off at the original poster for making them wait. Then get even madder  because they had to wait for crappy information. "OMG! Michael's the head of a secret appleheads organization! They plan on taking over the world one applehead at a time!"

Sorry. I'm weird.  :oops:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ROFL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 530
    • Show only replies by ROFL

Re: Please keep this in mind when you post

  • on: July 15, 2010, 08:35:43 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Here's a reminder, because the forum is turning into a mess.  Please keep the following in mind...

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hey guys,


As you all know by now, I don't like strict rules on this forum, and there won't be now, so don't worry.

I do have to ask you the following concerning the postings of topics and comments:

1. Make it clear in the title what the topic is about. Don't name your toic: "OMG!!" or "Look what I found!" but mention the actual subject like for example: I found an article about Tohme Tohme's hairdresser or Jermaine said something weird on Larru King Live tonight. Just so that people can see what the topic is about before they click it. That also will avoid double posts more, which is my second point:

2. Please search the forum first about a topic, before you post is. There are too many double posts at the moment, therefore it's hard for us to keep the forum clear.

3. Post your topics in the right subforum. If you are not sure where to post it, post it in the topic most related to the subject.

4. If you comment, do not only say: "wow" or "that's a long post" or "I don't agree". These comments are not helping anyone. If you disagree on a subject, try to explain WHY you don't agree.

5. If you quote a post, try to quote only the part that you want to comment on and if pictures are not important for your comment, delete them from the quote. The pages will load slower if everyone is quoting pictures and video's when it's not really necessary.

6. If you comment, try to read the other comments first. Sometimes not only the main topic is interesting, but also the comments or questions of the other members.

7. Please don't post topics in the Admin Messages Forum, it's for us to let you know stuff, if you want to tell or ask us something, please do so in the Forum FAQ section.

Well, that's it for now, please keep the above in mind when you post.

Thank you for reading!


Greetz,
Souza

Too many double posts , indeed..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
10 Replies
660 Views
Last post December 31, 2009, 10:09:39 AM
by Eva R
553 Replies
37541 Views
Last post May 28, 2011, 08:07:25 AM
by Billie_Jean13
16 Replies
2507 Views
Last post October 07, 2011, 07:15:10 PM
by Australian MJ BeLIEver
1 Replies
175 Views
Last post February 01, 2010, 07:10:36 PM
by Kirsche
7 Replies
374 Views
Last post February 05, 2010, 06:30:53 PM
by somekindofsign