Re: About Marlon's DEAD twin brother....
December 09, 2009, 02:43:31 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
uuuuhhhh...regarding the post just above this one, there are "9" without the twin.  The "twin" makes 10.   ;)   There is Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Randy, Michael, Rebbie, Janet and LaToya.  That makes 9.  The "twin" whom we have never heard of until 07/07/09 (Brandon) makes 10.   ;)

Sorry I didn't check that I meant to say 10. I'll post a video of his interview where he's talking about family life and wanting lots of kids. I'm at work so it'll take me a minute to find it. Thanks lovemj for pointing that mistake out!

Edit: Here's one of the interviews he mentions his parents had 10 children. There are many more but this is one I recall vividly from memory.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

December 09, 2009, 03:02:30 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
Not sure if the same rules apply in USA as in UK but here in UK it is illeagle and has been since the GRO index's started back in 1837 not to register still births. some times a baby was registered as only by the surname as in male smith female smith but leagally all births whether live or stillborn had to be registered. this was then followed by a registered death. I am a proffesional genealogist by proffesion and in all the years of my researching (which feels like centuries lol) the only times i have come accross unregistered deaths or births is when dodgy dealings are going on. Hope that helps in some way

I'm not sure either but I work in a clinic and we have DC's coming in all the time for still born children here in the US so that is strange to me that one was not issued.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Michael Jackson

December 09, 2009, 03:05:34 PM
Quote from: "mjfanforever"
uuuuhhhh...regarding the post just above this one, there are "9" without the twin.  The "twin" makes 10.   ;)   There is Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Randy, Michael, Rebbie, Janet and LaToya.  That makes 9.  The "twin" whom we have never heard of until 07/07/09 (Brandon) makes 10.   ;)

Sorry I didn't check that I meant to say 10. I'll post a video of his interview where he's talking about family life and wanting lots of kids. I'm at work so it'll take me a minute to find it. Thanks lovemj for pointing that mistake out!

Edit: Here's one of the interviews he mentions his parents had 10 children. There are many more but this is one I recall vividly from memory.

He said "My father had 10 children."
So, he's got a half-sister - is she including her? I think so, otherwise he would have said "my parents". Can't imagine he excludes his mother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 03:09:43 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"

So, he's got a half-sister - is she including her? I think so, otherwise he would have said "my parents". Can't imagine he excludes his mother.

Thanks Ninanina, I was just having a convo with lovemj4ever and that could possibly be the case. I would hate to exclude her. I have a half brother and I often made the mistake of saying my father had 2 children which in fact he had 4 (my brother and I) but it wasn't until I was grown that I got to know one of the two that he had outside the marriage with my mom. I was young but yeah this I can see poses alot of questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Michael Jackson

December 09, 2009, 03:10:47 PM
I agree, I think in that video he is talking about "Johvonnie" because he certainly did not grow up with a child who died at birth.  Even though Johvonnie entered his life when he was a teenager, I still think he was talking about his "half-sister" not a child who died at birth.  JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 09, 2009, 03:46:01 PM
i thought the twin was mentioned in the "Magic and the Madness" by J. RandyTaraborrelli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

December 09, 2009, 04:03:24 PM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
i thought the twin was mentioned in the "Magic and the Madness" by J. RandyTaraborrelli

My mom has that book and I've never read it. I heard he released another one sort of a part two. I need to get on that. This all confuses me especially since the family shunned Joh'Vonnie with the exception of maybe 4 people, including papa Joe. I always read Michael and Janet really didn't fully except her or really acknowledge her but hey all these twists and turns are keeping my brain busy and occupied.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Michael Jackson

December 09, 2009, 10:31:27 PM
Yes, I know, but that is my point, all of this information was added to wikipedia only after it was mentioned at the memorial.  There is no existence of this information prior to 2009.   :(

First of all the Jackson's were not in the limelight at that time.  Secondly, it is not news.  It was well known that there was a stillborn twin.  I knew it, and I wasn't a Jackson 5 follower, but somehow I remember hearing that ages ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 09, 2009, 10:52:58 PM
This says Brandon wasn't issued a birth certificate, but Marlon's birth certificate states he was a twin...

"Marlon Jackson twin brother Brandon Jackson, died at birth. An Emegerncy surgery or C Section was performed and Brandon was decease at birth (stillborn) Mrs Jackson was pregnant with twin boys, and because Brandon became ill and died prior to birth, an emergency surgery was perform. He was given a name for the sake of the funeral and burial, but was never given a birth certificate. Marlon's birth certificate does state a Twin, and Brandon was considered to be born first, although deceased and Marlon came after. They were Franternal twins. Michael J. Jackson is considered to be Joe and Katherine Jackson's second son to pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 09, 2009, 11:01:32 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"

i seen this and another interview where he says my father had 10 kids and never put it together he was talking about joh'vonnie....good catch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:33:18 PM
We are all aware the information is now available.  The point was this information was not available through wikipedia until after Michael died and it was mentioned at the memorial. In 40 years of published articles and books, it was never mentioned.   That is the point.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJsSuperflyPYT

December 09, 2009, 11:52:18 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
I think it wasn't even mentioned in the "The Jacksons: An American dream"- movie wasn't it?

I have that movie on vhs (vh1 aired it about 3 times so I recorded it) and have watched it many times.  Not once in that movie do you hear any mention of Brandon; only that the Jackson's had 9 children.  If I'm not mistaken, Jermaine helped produce it.  Did he suddenly forget he had another brother, Marlon's twin.  This is supposed to be a movie about The Jackson Family, not just the Jackson 5, right?  So, Brandon, whether stillborn or not, should've been mentioned, as he is part of the family; jmo
Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 12:00:38 AM by MJsSuperflyPYT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 11:59:36 PM
Is it not extremely strange that in over 40 years of published articles about the Jackson family, there has NEVER been any mention of Marlon having a twin brother who was stillborn?  I have searched diligently to find something regarding this but there is NOTHING that I can find confirming this.  When googling this information, the only thing that can be found is information that appears "after it is mentioned" at Michael Jackson's Memorial in 2009.  I find it incredible unlikely that the Jacksons would go for over 40 years in the public eye and NEVER ONCE mention that Marlon had a twin brother.  Even stillborn children are usually considered part of a family.  Elvis had a twin brother who died at birth and that was a well known fact all of Elvis' life.  

I think the "funeral" had something to do with "Marlon's DEAD twin brother" because all of the TII dancers had on an exact replica of Marlon's Victory Tour jacket.  See below.

What do you think?

Katherine Jackson wrote a book in 1990, i believe, called "My family, the jackson's"

Here's an exerpt:

Also, I found pregnancy to be very easy. I never felt better than when I was pregnant I never had morning sickness. I never knew that I was pregnant until I missed my period. Sometimes, if I wasn’t watching the calendar, I’d be into my pregnancy a month or longer without feeling anything.

Jermaine, our fourth child, was born on December 11, 1954.

LaToya came next. She was born on May 29, 1956, six years to the day after Rebbie entered the world. At seven pounds, twelve ounces, she was my biggest baby.

Less than a year later I was back in the hospital, this time giving birth to twins, Marlon and Brandon, on March 12, 1957.

They were two months premature. As I was hauling a heavy pail of oil into the house for our space heater, my water broke. Joe wasn’t at home at the time, so one of his cousins rushed me to hospital. Forty-five minutes after I was admitted, Marlon was born. He weighed four pounds, five ounces.

The doctor was leaving the room when the nurse cried out, “Wait a minute, there’s another baby in there!” The doctor placed the stethoscope on my stomach and listened for a moment. “I’ll be darned, there sure is!” He exclaimed. This was the same doctor who had examined me during my pregnancy; he had not detected the fact that I was carrying twins!

“Well, she’s too tired to deliver,” the doctor announced. He began to pull Brandon out with a pair of forceps. I was sedated, but I recall thinking, He’s going to do something to my child. He’s going to hurt him.

After Brandon was born, I recall hearing him cry very faintly. Eight hours later he died.

Joe’s mother broke the news about Brandon to my children, and they felt badly. When Chrystal mentioned that I had been crying, they felt even worse. “Well, we do have one baby,” Rebbie said between sobs, So Mother shouldn’t be crying.”

Since I had to remain in hospital for five days, I couldn’t attend the funeral. Chrystal hired a professional photographer to take pictures of Brandon, but he lost the film. I never did get to see my son.

Suffering through the loss of my child and Marlon’s premature birth, it was a joy to bring Marlon home finally from the hospital four weeks after his birth.

My experience with Marlon and Brandon didn’t dissuade me from getting pregnant again. The following year August 29, I gave birth to another boy.

You can read her book online at the following link (it's in page 2 towards the bottom) This link should take u directly to the right page:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:08:02 AM
toya talked about brandon also in her book
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 10, 2009, 12:42:07 AM
When we stumbled upon Mike J Jackson in the Intelius records last October I contacted a former MJHD member who had offered me her help in the past.  Through her work she has access to the official records in the USA.  Her contact told her that there is no birth certificate for Brandon, only a death certificate which lists the date of birth and the date of passing.  Mind - I'm only posting what was told to me, I never saw any proof of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions