*Mo*

Re: About Marlon's DEAD twin brother....
December 10, 2009, 05:10:59 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
No.  All I was told is that Michael, Mike and Malachi have the same date of birth: 08-29-1958.
I thought mikes bday was 8/8/58????

In that case - tell me why it's listed everywhere as 08/29/1958?  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 10, 2009, 05:45:54 PM
Quote from: "grayshki"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Is it not extremely strange that in over 40 years of published articles about the Jackson family, there has NEVER been any mention of Marlon having a twin brother who was stillborn?  I have searched diligently to find something regarding this but there is NOTHING that I can find confirming this.  When googling this information, the only thing that can be found is information that appears "after it is mentioned" at Michael Jackson's Memorial in 2009.  I find it incredible unlikely that the Jacksons would go for over 40 years in the public eye and NEVER ONCE mention that Marlon had a twin brother.  Even stillborn children are usually considered part of a family.  Elvis had a twin brother who died at birth and that was a well known fact all of Elvis' life.  

I think the "funeral" had something to do with "Marlon's DEAD twin brother" because all of the TII dancers had on an exact replica of Marlon's Victory Tour jacket.  See below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think?

Katherine Jackson wrote a book in 1990, i believe, called "My family, the jackson's"

Here's an exerpt:

Also, I found pregnancy to be very easy. I never felt better than when I was pregnant I never had morning sickness. I never knew that I was pregnant until I missed my period. Sometimes, if I wasn’t watching the calendar, I’d be into my pregnancy a month or longer without feeling anything.

Jermaine, our fourth child, was born on December 11, 1954.

LaToya came next. She was born on May 29, 1956, six years to the day after Rebbie entered the world. At seven pounds, twelve ounces, she was my biggest baby.

Less than a year later I was back in the hospital, this time giving birth to twins, Marlon and Brandon, on March 12, 1957.

They were two months premature. As I was hauling a heavy pail of oil into the house for our space heater, my water broke. Joe wasn’t at home at the time, so one of his cousins rushed me to hospital. Forty-five minutes after I was admitted, Marlon was born. He weighed four pounds, five ounces.

The doctor was leaving the room when the nurse cried out, “Wait a minute, there’s another baby in there!” The doctor placed the stethoscope on my stomach and listened for a moment. “I’ll be darned, there sure is!” He exclaimed. This was the same doctor who had examined me during my pregnancy; he had not detected the fact that I was carrying twins!

“Well, she’s too tired to deliver,” the doctor announced. He began to pull Brandon out with a pair of forceps. I was sedated, but I recall thinking, He’s going to do something to my child. He’s going to hurt him.

After Brandon was born, I recall hearing him cry very faintly. Eight hours later he died.

Joe’s mother broke the news about Brandon to my children, and they felt badly. When Chrystal mentioned that I had been crying, they felt even worse. “Well, we do have one baby,” Rebbie said between sobs, So Mother shouldn’t be crying.”

Since I had to remain in hospital for five days, I couldn’t attend the funeral. Chrystal hired a professional photographer to take pictures of Brandon, but he lost the film. I never did get to see my son.

Suffering through the loss of my child and Marlon’s premature birth, it was a joy to bring Marlon home finally from the hospital four weeks after his birth.

My experience with Marlon and Brandon didn’t dissuade me from getting pregnant again. The following year August 29, I gave birth to another boy.

You can read her book online at the following link (it's in page 2 towards the bottom) This link should take u directly to the right page:
Katherine states here that she heard a faint cry and he died 8 hours later. If thats the case, he wasnt stillborn. Stillborn is when the baby is dead before delivery and never breathes. :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 06:43:53 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
No.  All I was told is that Michael, Mike and Malachi have the same date of birth: 08-29-1958.
I thought mikes bday was 8/8/58????

In that case - tell me why it's listed everywhere as 08/29/1958?  ;)
No in the mike j jackson blog it was stated that mike j...not michael had a diffeent dob and souza suggested they may b cousins
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 11, 2009, 01:09:48 AM
There are several DOBs in the Intelius file for Mike J Jackson.  Pick one!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 01:17:26 AM
Quote from: "hope"
Katherine states here that she heard a faint cry and he died 8 hours later. If thats the case, he wasnt stillborn. Stillborn is when the baby is dead before delivery and never breathes. :shock:  :?

Very good catch - totally missed that one! The mystery continues...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 03:42:45 AM
Hey guys and gals, Im pretty sure you all have read MJs moonwalker, if not please do so, but in the book MJ refers to him and his brothers(keyword brothers) as the seven dawarfs!!:???? Ok so 7 dawafs umm confussed, arent there only 6 boys including MJ? This book was written in the late 80's not around the Jackson 5 times when Brandon would have maybe talked about. Does this make sence to anyone else? Please enlighten me. :?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 11, 2009, 12:48:14 PM
I always felt that was a bit strange when Marlon mentioned his twin brother Brandon. I think I do remember Marlon having a twin brother that died when the Jackson 5 first came out.  I did find this in the Wikipedia history. I had to go back as far as 2003 to find it.

I do agree about Katherine being so emotional at the funeral. I do feel that she was burying Brandon instead of Michael. This is very confusing. I will be glad when the truth is revealed. I do have a copy of MJ's Moonwalk and J. Randy's The Magic and Madness and the whole story." I will start reading it this weekend. Also, I did watch the youtube video and MJ's was talking about Joe had 10 children. So I don't think he was talking about his half sister.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 02:16:02 PM
There are several DOBs in the Intelius file for Mike J Jackson.  Pick one!  :lol:
Oh ok...lol
Quote from: "becca26"
Hey guys and gals, Im pretty sure you all have read MJs moonwalker, if not please do so, but in the book MJ refers to him and his brothers(keyword brothers) as the seven dawarfs!!:???? Ok so 7 dawafs umm confussed, arent there only 6 boys including MJ? This book was written in the late 80's not around the Jackson 5 times when Brandon would have maybe talked about. Does this make sence to anyone else? Please enlighten me. :?  :)

Good catch....during the whole book he said things and I was like "uh" but that slipped past me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 02:30:49 PM
I find it odd that in one post Katherine is said to have had a C-section and Brandon was delivered first but was dead from illness but then in the excerpt from her book it is said that she went into labor and delivered Marlon and then the nurse informed the doctor that there was another baby and indeed there was.  What I would like to know is which one was delivered first and how?  If Brandon did live for 8 hours there should absolutely be a BC and a DC because he was NOT stillborn.  I am starting to wonder how long the Jackson's have been hiding things.  Is it possible that Malachi (this is a stretch) had some disabilities and that made the family decide to hide him?  Was it him instead of Michael that died?  So many questions...so few answers!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 11, 2009, 04:51:25 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I always felt that was a bit strange when Marlon mentioned his twin brother Brandon. I think I do remember Marlon having a twin brother that died when the Jackson 5 first came out.  I did find this in the Wikipedia history. I had to go back as far as 2003 to find it.

I do agree about Katherine being so emotional at the funeral. I do feel that she was burying Brandon instead of Michael. This is very confusing. I will be glad when the truth is revealed. I do have a copy of MJ's Moonwalk and J. Randy's The Magic and Madness and the whole story." I will start reading it this weekend. Also, I did watch the youtube video and MJ's was talking about Joe had 10 children. So I don't think he was talking about his half sister.

The more and more I think about it I don't think he's talking about Johvonnie either, especially after she has said in a few interviews how the family shunned her and how she met Michael once at Neverland and he never really gave her any hint of wanting to get to know her. So no I don't think he was referring to her either.

After reading her blog it kind of depressed me really. She is lost and is just looking for acceptance. She needs to stop feeling hurt by her siblings though because it honestly is their choice whether they want to accept her or not. It's a sad situation because she didn't ask to be born by those two people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

December 12, 2009, 12:11:31 AM
who's Malachi?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 12, 2009, 12:16:44 AM
Quote from: "LucyLocket"

I'm assuming that there would be a death certificate for the stillborn child.

Not always. Sometimes if a family comes from proverty or before the 1950s ish (like my family did long time ago) sometimes there are no records of birth or death and such. because of poverty y know women just had children and then went on with life.. i foudn that to be true in my ancestors when my mother was digging heavily into our family geneology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 01:09:05 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I find it odd that in one post Katherine is said to have had a C-section and Brandon was delivered first but was dead from illness but then in the excerpt from her book it is said that she went into labor and delivered Marlon and then the nurse informed the doctor that there was another baby and indeed there was.  What I would like to know is which one was delivered first and how?  If Brandon did live for 8 hours there should absolutely be a BC and a DC because he was NOT stillborn.  I am starting to wonder how long the Jackson's have been hiding things.  Is it possible that Malachi (this is a stretch) had some disabilities and that made the family decide to hide him?  Was it him instead of Michael that died?  So many questions...so few answers!!!
ur right about the c-section things also,and yes a stillborn baby does not cry

and im starting to wonder about what they are hiding also, becaue this just absolutly does not make sense. I also thought maybe the other child had a disability, but from mo was told malachi has a death certificate so if there is in fact a real twin ti dont think that that is his name..but i still dont think anyone died this year....
Quote from: "mjfanforever"

The more and more I think about it I don't think he's talking about Johvonnie either, especially after she has said in a few interviews how the family shunned her and how she met Michael once at Neverland and he never really gave her any hint of wanting to get to know her. So no I don't think he was referring to her either.

After reading her blog it kind of depressed me really. She is lost and is just looking for acceptance. She needs to stop feeling hurt by her siblings though because it honestly is their choice whether they want to accept her or not. It's a sad situation because she didn't ask to be born by those two people.
idk because i know that rebbie and latoya would visit her and Im thinking that at first they may have been upset but in the end thats still there sister...so maybe her doing this interviews was apart of the hoax..if you notice it seems like all the siblings and alot of there kids are getting some type of air time

Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
who's Malachi?
during some research some found a death certificate for a malachi jackson born as the same day as mike but died on 8/30/58 the next day...which lead to the theory that mike may have been a triplet/twin

and remeber that one of his "love" children were named malachi and so is this guy tmz swears sounds just like mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 02:36:00 AM
In Katherine Jackson's book, My Family-The Jacksons, she wrote about Brandon:
"Less than a year later I was back in the hospital, this time giving birth to twins, Marlon and Brandon, on March 12, 1957.

They were two months premature. As I was hauling a heavy pail of oil into the house for our space heater, my water broke. Joe wasn’t at home at the time, so one of his cousins rushed me to hospital. Forty-five minutes after I was admitted, Marlon was born. He weighed four pounds, five ounces.

The doctor was leaving the room when the nurse cried out, “Wait a minute, there’s another baby in there!” The doctor placed the stethoscope on my stomach and listened for a moment. “I’ll be darned, there sure is!” He exclaimed. This was the same doctor who had examined me during my pregnancy; he had not detected the fact that I was carrying twins!

“Well, she’s too tired to deliver,” the doctor announced. He began to pull Brandon out with a pair of forceps. I was sedated, but I recall thinking, He’s going to do something to my child. He’s going to hurt him.

After Brandon was born, I recall hearing him cry very faintly. Eight hours later he died.

Joe’s mother broke the news about Brandon to my children, and they felt badly. When Chrystal mentioned that I had been crying, they felt even worse. “Well, we do have one baby,” Rebbie said between sobs, So Mother shouldn’t be crying.”

Since I had to remain in hospital for five days, I couldn’t attend the funeral. Chrystal hired a professional photographer to take pictures of Brandon, but he lost the film. I never did get to see my son.

Suffering through the loss of my child and Marlon’s premature birth, it was a joy to bring Marlon home finally from the hospital four weeks after his birth.

My experience with Marlon and Brandon didn’t dissuade me from getting pregnant again. The following year August 29, I gave birth to another boy. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 06:50:41 AM
Katherine did mention Brandon in her book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...