mjboogieTopic starter

Time to Pray
December 09, 2009, 11:12:44 AM
Losing hope! Seeing those Jacksons on LKL just re-opened the wound. WOuld MJ really go through all of this , the court documents, legal paper, stuff being made public and sold!! I mean.... don't mean to be a party pooper but each day that goes by I just lose a little bit of hope! I am not leaving the site.. just feeling sad today all day today! Not going to eat until we find MJ. We need justice for MJ! Our angel! I see a lot of MJ fans outside of LAPD with picket signs reading Justice for MJ :(  :(   Would Mj take things this far? Probably not, he loved his kids and family too much, he was brilliant. ANd surely he knows  how much we miss and love him?  Help. I am heartbroken today. :(  :(  :( We need to get the media and LAPD attention instead of on this website. Justice for MJ. :(  MJ has got to come out .... he just has to!! Would he do all this to go away forever? It doesnt seem like him! :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: Time to Pray
December 09, 2009, 11:29:03 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Would Mj take things this far? (

Clearly YES.

Because we are not looking at the King of Pop, concert tours, family life and trying to put the head into the ground and not look up anymore.
This is past. Not important anymore.

We are looking at the only man on the globe able and capable to start a global revolution.
This is what is going on.

An avalanche of awakening, consciousness and action has been started.
Michael is with us and I just hope he's agreeing to what we are mirroring back to him.

Open your eyes and your heart. Don't search him in the hoax because that was just a means to get the avalanche going. Don't look a the DVD, the movie, the unreleased material. This is not important anymore.

Watch for Jan 18. Until then read the web, open your mind and learn about the unthinkable.
If you are not interested in what is going on, never mind. But don't wait for the golden pants. They are not coming back as you knew them.

Heads up. It's all for love and WAY bigger than you ever imagined. Nothing to fear. All to win. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 09, 2009, 12:06:48 PM
Losing hope! Seeing those Jacksons on LKL just re-opened the wound. WOuld MJ really go through all of this , the court documents, legal paper, stuff being made public and sold!! I mean.... don't mean to be a party pooper but each day that goes by I just lose a little bit of hope! I am not leaving the site.. just feeling sad today all day today! Not going to eat until we find MJ. We need justice for MJ! Our angel! I see a lot of MJ fans outside of LAPD with picket signs reading Justice for MJ :(  :(   Would Mj take things this far? Probably not, he loved his kids and family too much, he was brilliant. ANd surely he knows  how much we miss and love him?  Help. I am heartbroken today. :(  :(  :( We need to get the media and LAPD attention instead of on this website. Justice for MJ. :(  MJ has got to come out .... he just has to!! Would he do all this to go away forever? It doesnt seem like him! :(

mjboogie - I don't know if I'll be any help, but I feel the same way.   :(

I can't see him putting so many people through so much.
OR so many people going along with it and NOT leaking the truth(ie - law enforcement, hospital staff, people in the legal system, etc.).
OR for him to just come back with a big "BAM!"  :lol:  because there have been too many people put through too much over this.

I miss him and wish, hope, and pray that in reality he is alive and well.  But I'm losing faith that this is the case.
Most of the "clues" (to me) seem like random bits of information that someone in love would read waaaaay too much into.
Like anything with the name "Michael", or anything relating to death, or certain numbers, etc. is all a part of "the hoax."  
But I really don't know.

I honestly believe that if there ***is*** a hoax, that 1)it would be for a serious cause with no "clues" left behind because he had to get away to safety  -or-  2)if it were for some major positive changes in the world that he would have been crystal clear in what he wanted to inspire with his "death."  

I have nothing but respect for those on here who are posting about their findings.  And I check in every single day hoping to find something that will lead me to **KNOW** that he's alive and well.  

I hope you feel better and that there is justice for Michael, whatever his true situation is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:41:03 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

Clearly YES.

Because we are not looking at the King of Pop, concert tours, family life and trying to put the head into the ground and not look up anymore.

We are looking at the only man on the globe able and capable to start a global revolution.

Michael is with us and I just hope he's agreeing to what we are mirroring back to him.

Open your eyes and your heart. Don't search him in the hoax because that was just a means to get the avalanche going. Don't look a the DVD, the movie, the unreleased material. This is not important anymore.

Watch for Jan 18. Until then read the web, open your mind and learn about the unthinkable.
If you are not interested in what is going on, never mind. But don't wait for the golden pants. They are not coming back as you knew them.

Heads up. It's all for love and WAY bigger than you ever imagined. Nothing to fear. All to win. L.O.V.E.

Grace!! What is it that you know and we do not? LOL
your posts are always so imformative and you seem like you "know" something!! So SPILL IT!!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:48:57 PM
your posts are always so imformative and you seem like you "know" something!! So SPILL IT!!! LOL

Hey Mary...haven't talked to you in a while so just wanted to say hi! :D Oh, and I agree, I love reading Grace's posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:54:53 PM
Quote from: "jpresley"

Hey Mary...haven't talked to you in a while so just wanted to say hi! :D Oh, and I agree, I love reading Grace's posts!

HEY!!!! Where have you been? HOW have you been? Still a slacker? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 12:59:12 PM
the goal / aim sacrifies the means

i think we "ain't seen nothing yet"

KEEP THE FAITH

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 01:06:10 PM

Clearly YES.

wow Grace, your post is really amazing !  :shock:
I hope you're right! But in my heart, i know you're right :D
it gives a lot of strenght!!!
we should open a sticky with that post in it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 01:10:09 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "jpresley"

HEY!!!! Where have you been? HOW have you been? Still a slacker? LOL

Good!  I have to admit that I didn't find the new site user-friendly at first and took a hiatus from it.  I've been surfing other forums and posting here and there.  I was also off the week of Thanksgiving and my obsessing during that time was constantly interrupted by Intruders (aka mom & dad, lol) and that damn hubby of mine.  :P Never fear, I remain a steadfast slacker!  :mrgreen:  December is one of my busiest months, so I've had to - gasp! - actually work some while here.  In fact, I should be working NOW.   ;)   How have YOU been?!  BTW, are there any particular threads I should read?  I've been trying to make my way through everything...but there is a LOT to cover!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 03:18:53 PM
January 18 ??  Grace what is going to happen on that date ?

where did you get this info ?  come on, just tell us !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

December 09, 2009, 06:48:20 PM
"Big clue in the Michael Jackson investigation -- the LAPD detective leading the probe indicated January 18, 2010 may be a significant date."

Police ask judge to keep Jackson records sealed:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 10, 2009, 07:11:44 PM

Clearly YES.

yes! MAYBE GRACE KN OWS SOMETHING THAT WE DON'T... :roll:
DON'T BE SHY... TELL US... PLEASE! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 10, 2009, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

mjboogie - I don't know if I'll be any help, but I feel the same way.   :(

I can't see him putting so many people through so much.
OR so many people going along with it and NOT leaking the truth(ie - law enforcement, hospital staff, people in the legal system, etc.).
OR for him to just come back with a big "BAM!"  :lol:  because there have been too many people put through too much over this.

I miss him and wish, hope, and pray that in reality he is alive and well.  But I'm losing faith that this is the case.
Most of the "clues" (to me) seem like random bits of information that someone in love would read waaaaay too much into.
Like anything with the name "Michael", or anything relating to death, or certain numbers, etc. is all a part of "the hoax."  
But I really don't know.

I honestly believe that if there ***is*** a hoax, that 1)it would be for a serious cause with no "clues" left behind because he had to get away to safety  -or-  2)if it were for some major positive changes in the world that he would have been crystal clear in what he wanted to inspire with his "death."  

I have nothing but respect for those on here who are posting about their findings.  And I check in every single day hoping to find something that will lead me to **KNOW** that he's alive and well.  

I hope you feel better and that there is justice for Michael, whatever his true situation is.

I've done alot of research and uncover a few things, however at times my mind does tend to wander this way. I wonder to myself "what if the hoax is the hoax!". What if these so called clues or inconsistencies were deliberately created to keep us believing Michael is alive and thus resulting in continued support  and interest in what the estate and others produce monetarily. Also what if this really was a deliberately planned takeout of MJ from sources higher up?  Some of the things I see happening does make me question this, but then at other times things are discovered that give me hope once again.

To be honest, I have not (and probably will not) put my faith and belief in any date someone mentions on these sites or others. Never have.  The amount of times people set themselves up, just to be disappointed is not good. I tend to believe if this really is a hoax and Michael is really alive, then he'll come back in his time and when he's ready. There won't be an announcement or prior clue to this. It will happen when he says so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 11, 2009, 12:40:46 AM

I am not "in the know" since nothing is for certain. I am a European blonde LOL.
But I am searching the web, trying to set priorities on topics, putting pieces together.
If you google yourself, you'll find a LOT out there and I am just very amazed that even tabloids are picking up the hot topics (in their usual flat and tiny angle of vision, but at least...).

There are the most amazing folks in the web which is still the most democratic media since we may all participate in it (where we are allowed to do so, never do forget that we are spoiled facing no restrictions as to free speech if compared to other countries).

What I found on MJHD in July (credit goes to MariannaB) and I think it's worthwhile reposting it:
["And – I have to smile somewhat on this thought – this death or hoax death is the total eclipse of the “AS IF” life so many of us are living.
We live on cost of the environment “as if” it were here forever.
We live on cost of the third world “as if” we wouldn’t know about the hunger and that we cause it.
We spent loaned money “as if” we had earned it already.
We save our debts of one credit card with the debts on our second “as if” we had the money in real.
It’s all hoax and a big, big pink bubble.

In the end I just hope that everyone in this forum will educate himself – back to the basics, back to the essential, back to the truth – even if it hurts. A true life – that’s what it’s about for everyone here.

To the judges in here: take a look from at least two sides.
To the police in here: boil it down to facts, facts, facts and get the truth out.
To the docs and paramedics in here: help the people that need your help – and this does mean nothing else but giving – and not taking.
To the managers in here: managing is facing a challenge face to face and getting things done and not run away and cheat others.
To the friends in here: sharing and standing tall in difficult times is friendship not dating.
To the families in here: stay together, help each other out. There’s a purpose why you are put together as a family, it’s not an accident.
To the finance profs in here: accept that you are dealing with the fortune and future of people and care about them not about the provision you may receive. Did you deserve it?
To the press profs in here: check your wordings every second – it may kill people’s life. Don’t do to others what you don’t want to live yourself. Stick to the truth and defend it. You are lucky to live where freedom of speech and thought is assured. The majority on this planet cannot share this precious gift. Care for this treasure.
Change everyday and do everything to your best every second of your life. Wake up, get up, live your wishes in caring for your brother and sister. Let love flow to the ones close to you – they need every little spark of light from you – yes, you. It’s fun by the way. Live in the light of truth. The bubbles in your life will go away, the lies, the blame, the fake, the “as if”, the seeking for happiness outside.

Happiness and truth are inside. Sit down and listen to them.

MJ put everything in his lyrics.
Mike, I am grateful for all of your gifts and do feel ashamed to the bones of what has been done to you until today.
And then after all – it doesn’t matter anymore whether MJ is alive or not. He’s with us every day and smiles.
And so do I."]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 11, 2009, 04:24:53 AM
not just the police investigation points to Januay 18, but also MJAwakening's 7 clues and messages end at this date. So who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions