No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Check this out:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Watch the interview and tell me what you see at 1:53

Also.. i have no idea why it says "Ambulance at Neverland"

AAH!  :shock:  It looks like Michael wearing his mask, lookin into the camera, half sitting and half lying... Ambulance at Neverland  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Good find!

Glad Ben is a photographer in L.A. because he's not much of an actor. Why is he so nervous? Turn off the sound and watch him. Hmmm...

"Body language of A liar
In certain situations, you can tell a lie not by what you hear, but what you see. A Person’s physical movements will give him/her away every time. Just like the human eye, every movement has a reason backed up behind it. If you can read body language, you will gain the upper hand in any confrontation. The liar will not know he is giving himself away by making certain body movements, because they are all done subconsciously. The subconscious mind is a powerful part of your brain that the average person under estimates. A lot of the movements you make are orchestrated by the subconscious mind.
 Knowing what each body movement means is so important because if you can observe some ones body language, then you can decipher it and ultimately decide whether or not the person is lying, or telling the truth. Below are the most common traits of a liar.

Body Language Of A Liar:
·       Liar’s physical movements will be limited and stiff.
·       Little arm and hand movement
·       In some cases, they will avoid eye contact. There could also be numerous other reasons they are avoiding eye contact. Some people may have social disabilities, or it may even appear they are avoiding eye contact, but they are just looking at something. Other reasons could be cultural, or someone is embarrassed. You have to take all these factors into account before you make a judgment. The best thing you can do when someone is avoiding eye contact is to think about the persons normal behavior. If he normally maintains eye contact when he talks to you, and all the sudden he breaks it that might be a little suspicious.
·       Hands are more likely to touch their face or mouth.
·       More likely to scratch behind their ear, or touch their nose
·       Not likely to touch his chest with an open hand
·       Sometimes they will shake their heads no as if their saying no but they say yes. This is a subconscious movement, so it means they don’t believe in what they just said. Have you ever seen someone so disgusted at someone, and all they can do is just shake their head? Sometimes liars will look like this when they are speaking.
·       Palms will face down when they are lying, because the subconscious mind thinks you are more vulnerable when your palms are face up.
·       Some will place objects between you and themselves, this subconscious act is to create a barrier between you and the liar. It helps give them more reassurance. Be aware of the smallest things they place between you and themselves, such as cups, utensils, chairs, and more.
·        Some people may be described as “illustrators.” An “illustrator” is a person who uses him/her hands while talking, giving hand gestures to aid them in describing something. While an “illustrator” is lying, their hand gestures become drastically less frequent, or even halt completely.
·      Licking your lips after saying something is a strong sign of deception. When people get nervous, their saliva glands cease to produce saliva, and our mouths become dry. There are two reasons why a person could lick their lips after saying something. They are either nervous, or are uncomfortable with what they just said.
·   Touching the collarbone. When a man touches his collarbone while speaking, or being spoken too, it signals insecurity. This subconscious movement is unusual for men. However, when women touch their collarbone it indicates stress.
   Just because the person exhibits 1 of these behaviors does not mean they are lying. If they are exhibiting 3 or 4 of them, chances are he is. Just remember, to think about their normal behavior while you decide if they are lying."
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Watch a trained speaker lie (the forehead):
[youtube:2km0kj1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw[/youtube:2km0kj1s]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PLUS WHEN LISTENING TO INTERVIEW WAY TOO MANY UMMS, AHHS....  AT LEAST IMO...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

At first I thought I saw his black fedora...   but after I watched it about 15 times, trying to pause and slow down the video, I see the paramedics, their arm patches could be mistaken for his face mask - but when I compare the positioning of the paramedics in the "official" still of the ambulance shot, their positions do not match in comparison to the equipment in the background, and I actually think I only see one paramedic in the video.

So obviously they had more than one videographer, because this ABC video of Ben's is a different viewpoint of the van pulling out than the one from Hollywood TV at this link-

And did they really have enough time for both the videographer AND a still photographer to both take those photos at the ambulance window?

And interesting how Ben says 2 fans, 2 autograph seekers and 4 photographers were all that were outside the gate. At 1:33 he says "It was actually pretty quiet THIS DAY"  So was this photographed THIS DAY and the video with the tour bus from STAR Tours outside was filmed the OTHER DAY?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

I don't see anything but the paramedic... I have the pics to prove my point, but they are too big for this forum for some reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TracyK"
I don't see anything but the paramedic... I have the pics to prove my point, but they are too big for this forum for some reason.

Must be me going mad.  I see MJ in a white mask sitting up.  May be an optical illusion, but i wasnt looking for it and it popped out to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I saw that too!!!  I saw a person with a white mask and what looks to be sunglasses on.  Just as soon as that person saw the photographer he moved out of the way quickly.  I have watched this about 20 times very close up.  At one point I was going cross eyed.  But, I know what I saw and this is awesome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

I can see the paramedic move his arm but that's it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

This is what I see

I see one of the paramedics standing in this one..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

OMG!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Interesting how he says Michael "passed away" each time instead of "died", and he hesitates each time before saying it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

CC

IS HE SMILING WHEN HE LOOKS THE SCREEN???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

OMG! That looks like him...well someone with a fedora hat and a mask ( you can only assume it's him)..but who ever it is...he should not be there...in the second sceenshot you can even see him eyes a little bit...
This is great proof that it was not a real emergency...and many no one really died that day either ( a double i mean).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions