CC

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Okay I watched it again and yes it's paramedic inside the amb.  But no Michael....

But compared with the ambulance pic, the inside of the truck doesn't match with the inside we see on the amb.  Know what I mean?

And did anybody see his body on that stretcher for the split second? I don't. Only the person with that blue shirt on ( Is that supposed to tbe the fan or who is it?)

And I still think it's very odd, that it was so quiet there...Just him and the 3 other guys and 2 fans....

THE BLUE SHIRT PERSON IS MJ, DOT.
BEN SAY IN THAT VIDEO THAT MICHAEL... BLABLABLA IN THE SECOND WE SEE THIS BLUESHIRT PERSON ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Kirsche

Quote from: "CC"
Okay I watched it again and yes it's paramedic inside the amb.  But no Michael....

But compared with the ambulance pic, the inside of the truck doesn't match with the inside we see on the amb.  Know what I mean?

And did anybody see his body on that stretcher for the split second? I don't. Only the person with that blue shirt on ( Is that supposed to tbe the fan or who is it?)

And I still think it's very odd, that it was so quiet there...Just him and the 3 other guys and 2 fans....

BEN SAY IN THAT VIDEO THAT MICHAEL... BLABLABLA IN THE SECOND WE SEE THIS BLUESHIRT PERSON ;)

ooooh dammit I think I have to watch it again and look even more closer  :D

IDK But could it be other paramedic who's also guiding out the ambulance out of the property? Because it looks like this person has short hair...but like I said...it's too fast to recognize...it could also be MJ...I think have squared eyes now
Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:49:41 AM by Kirsche
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Hazzely

Quote from: "CC"

ooooh dammit I think I have to watch it again and look even more closer  :D

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
The only thing I find strange is that bodyguard take everybody out from the home but there is A FAN, inside, trying to keep paparazzi away ??

So

there was no more employee
there was only bodyguard
there was one fan INSIDE, at the door, trying to prevent video to be taken (ok we see him on the video)
There are paramedics with there own clothes from paramedics guy
There is Michael Jackson supposedly DEAD, so not stand on his 2 feet

SO WHO THE HELL IS THE GUY WITH BLUE SHIRT STANDING NEAR THE AMBULANCE INSIDE THE HOUSE, THAT CAN BE SEEN BETWEEN THE GATES ??? :shock:

When Ben says "there was a bodyguard and a fan" did you notice how he is looking for his words right after "hum..to euh...trying very hard for video not to be taken...Then he looks somewhere else...

What happen Ben ? You are ashamed you took the video of Michael dead, or do you realise Michael can be seen on the video, while you're watching it again ?

The man wearing that blue shirt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow those pictures I had to stare long and hard but I finally see what you guys :D
That is amazing long sleeve short sleeves those EMT's had short sleeves shirts where did the long sleeve paramedic come from ;) ???
I still have 1 question that's heavy on my shoulders about this ambulance stuff. If this has already been answered sorry for me being slow but please bare with me. If this is so "real" then how come they were loading Michael in the truck the wrong way? Or did they switch him around? Because his head was suppose to go first just in case the doors fly open and the patient rolls out they will go feet first :? That is what's had me all this time about that ambulance stuff not being real because that's basic procedure :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Wow those pictures I had to stare long and hard but I finally see what you guys :D
That is amazing long sleeve short sleeves those EMT's had short sleeves shirts where did the long sleeve paramedic come from ;) ???
I still have 1 question that's heavy on my shoulders about this ambulance stuff. If this has already been answered sorry for me being slow but please bare with me. If this is so "real" then how come they were loading Michael in the truck the wrong way? Or did they switch him around? Because his head was suppose to go first just in case the doors fly open and the patient rolls out they will go feet first :? That is what's had me all this time about that ambulance stuff not being real because that's basic procedure :?
He's being put in head first. It's impossible to do it any other way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "sk2001"
so if ben and his team were able to capture a second of them loading the stretcher near the gate, does that mean they wheeled him  from the front door of the house??  

You know, it was an emergency that needed to be witnessed.
Everything needed some proof.
We were even given proofs of proof. (Ben's pic of Christopher taking "the" pic.)
So it was creation of heavy duty evidence.

When do you need that?
When you want to make sure that the evidence gets to where it is intended to go and nothing must go wrong about it.
Double safety layer to get a very important case straight by all means.

We remember that the ambulance was backing out from around the middle of the court.
The shots at the gate would mean that they wheeled the person to the gate to get some blurry evidence pictures while putting the stretcher in the ambulance at the gate.
Then the ambulance would manage to get back and fourth up to the middle of the court for the backing out scene.

These "different proof shots" at different angles tell me that not only the videos on the street were produced at least twice (with pylones, without pylones etc., different shadow lengths) as we have seen but also that there are several shots for inside videos - or that this speaks for two ambulances: one near the gate hidden and the one  backing out from the middle of the court that we were presented in the first videos.

Ben said they were several persons shooting. But this does not explain the different videos and his very obvious difficulties to explain the story.
At least he bought himself a new bosses' chair for this interview ...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

sk2001

yah i agree. i'm so glad i made sense! it was seriously off that an ambulance was called by the patient loaded away from his house- near the gate- so it could be snapped lol
keep the clues comin!

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "sk2001"
so if ben and his team were able to capture a second of them loading the stretcher near the gate, does that mean they wheeled him  from the front door of the house??  

You know, it was an emergency that needed to be witnessed.
Everything needed some proof.
We were even given proofs of proof. (Ben's pic of Christopher taking "the" pic.)
So it was creation of heavy duty evidence.

When do you need that?
When you want to make sure that the evidence gets to where it is intended to go and nothing must go wrong about it.
Double safety layer to get a very important case straight by all means.

We remember that the ambulance was backing out from around the middle of the court.
The shots at the gate would mean that they wheeled the person to the gate to get some blurry evidence pictures while putting the stretcher in the ambulance at the gate.
Then the ambulance would manage to get back and fourth up to the middle of the court for the backing out scene.

These "different proof shots" at different angles tell me that not only the videos on the street were produced at least twice (with pylones, without pylones etc., different shadow lengths) as we have seen but also that there are several shots for inside videos - or that this speaks for two ambulances: one near the gate hidden and the one  backing out from the middle of the court that we were presented in the first videos.

Ben said they were several persons shooting. But this does not explain the different videos and his very obvious difficulties to explain the story.
At least he bought himself a new bosses' chair for this interview ...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone able to take stills of the stretcher being put into the ambulance from behind the gate. I saw people mention seeing it going in, but I can't... not sure if anyone can get a good shot from that video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions