Originally posted 12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
A rep for Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team tells TMZ Joe Jackson's lawyer is flat-out wrong when he claims Dr. Murray was drinking at a strip club hours before Michael Jackson died.

TMZ broke the story ... Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, has served Murray with legal papers as a prelude to a wrongful death lawsuit.  In those papers, Oxman claims Dr. Murray was at Sam's Hofbrau -- a strip club -- on June 25, 2009, prior to treating Jackson.  

The rep for the defense team tells TMZ Dr. Murray was not at a strip club when Oxman claims, nor was he there the night before.  As the rep put it, "In the weeks before Michael died, Murray barely had time to take a shower."

The rep also says Oxman got it wrong when he claimed Dr. Murray was drinking, because "He does not drink."

As for whether Murray has ever frequented the club, the rep did not know one way or the other.  But one of the waitresses at the club tells TMZ Dr. Murray was at the club sometime in June of last year.  A stripper who works at the club tells TMZ she vividly remembers the night before Michael died because she's a big MJ fan, and says, "It was dead that night.  Dr. Murray definitely was not there."

The club's owner tells TMZ ... at least twice in the last 6 months, a private investigator came to the club and asked various employees a bunch of questions about Murray and if they remembered seeing him at the club.

Interesting note -- we're told Quentin Tarantino liked Sam's Hofbrau so much, he used it in the movie,  "Jackie Brown."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmm, a church man likes goin to bars and strippin clubs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHAT MAN DOESNT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

non-stop stories and articles from the man who is going to return when he is "rested and ready" - don't forget to take time out to rest :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

suspicious mind

an american dream?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

yes, the man has to be well rested. Mmm.......it was dead on that night  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

The picture of the outside of the strip club reminded me of the wall on the 'Off the Wall' album cover!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And he was also at Holmby Hills when Michael arrived home at 1am..  Two places at once? Of course it's B.S.  8-)

**Interesting note -- we're told Quentin Tarantino liked Sam's Hofbrau so much, he used it in the movie,  "Jackie Brown."**
Jackie Brown... Apparently someone had quite a crush on Pam Grier. ;)

"Michael, on the other hand, was utterly infatuated with the woman whom Colomby was then living with, actress Pam Grier, the tall sexy star of low-budge black exploitation films like Foxy Brown. “When he found out I was living with her, he just flipped out,” Colomby recalls. “She’d walk into the studio and he’d squeal and run out and hide.” When Grier called, Michael felt tongue-tied. “She’d want to have him over for dinner. I’d say, hey Michael, it’s Pam and I’d hand him the phone. He couldn’t handle it. It’d just drop in his lap and he’d stare at it. He wouldn’t even talk.”

But Michael’s curiosity was like an open floodgate and he couldn’t stop talking about Grier. “What does she do with you, Bobby?” he asked. “What do you mean?” Colomby replied. “She must hit you with skillets,” Michael laughed. “I think when you come home, she throws a skillet at you. She bops you over the head.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "samsuperb"
A rep for Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team tells TMZ Joe Jackson's lawyer is flat-out wrong when he claims Dr. Murray was drinking at a strip club hours before Michael Jackson died.

TMZ broke the story ... Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, has served Murray with legal papers as a prelude to a wrongful death lawsuit.  In those papers, Oxman claims Dr. Murray was at Sam's Hofbrau -- a strip club -- on June 25, 2009, prior to treating Jackson.  

The rep for the defense team tells TMZ Dr. Murray was not at a strip club when Oxman claims, nor was he there the night before.  As the rep put it, "In the weeks before Michael died, Murray barely had time to take a shower."

The rep also says Oxman got it wrong when he claimed Dr. Murray was drinking, because "He does not drink."

As for whether Murray has ever frequented the club, the rep did not know one way or the other.  But one of the waitresses at the club tells TMZ Dr. Murray was at the club sometime in June of last year.  A stripper who works at the club tells TMZ she vividly remembers the night before Michael died because she's a big MJ fan, and says, "It was dead that night.  Dr. Murray definitely was not there."

The club's owner tells TMZ ... at least twice in the last 6 months, a private investigator came to the club and asked various employees a bunch of questions about Murray and if they remembered seeing him at the club.

Interesting note -- we're told Quentin Tarantino liked Sam's Hofbrau so much, he used it in the movie,  "Jackie Brown."

Ok last line of this make me open my eyes.. Why did TMZ throw in Quentin Tarantino into this story when it has nothing to do wit him and the best part HE USED IT IN A MOVIE, is TMZ telling us something here that MJ is using this place in his movie also.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

paula-c

Now this history of alcohol consumption , as jacilovesmichael said in another thread , it seems to accusations they did to Michael, from alcohol to children :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjbusterdion"

Ok last line of this make me open my eyes.. Why did TMZ throw in Quentin Tarantino into this story when it has nothing to do wit him and the best part HE USED IT IN A MOVIE, is TMZ telling us something here that MJ is using this place in his movie also.......

Yes, also the letters "TATI", Tati = Jaques Tati, a french film maker/comedian lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Quote from: "paula-c"
Now this history of alcohol consumption , as jacilovesmichael said in another thread , it seems to accusations they did to Michael, from alcohol to children :geek:

Yes, this is what I said on a different thread:

I think Joe's accusations of Murray drinking at a strip club prior to treating MJ are bogus. Think about it, isn't that basically what happened to Mike? They said he was getting drunk with kids on "Jesus juice". I think they are just trying to make this case as similar to Michael's as possible to PROVE a POINT. Then Murray will be acquitted and the world will see how easy it is to condemn an innocent man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

there was also the story about the g or pg-rated pole dance in the dirty diana rehearsal that first wasn't supposed to have happened but then we were told did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

yes, aerialist girl was supposed to pole dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

hmm, a church man likes goin to bars and strippin clubs?

What a crackling place  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal