Something made me think of the 2010 Version of WATW to benefit Haiti today...most likely, the terrible the tragedy in Brazil, I imagine....my heart goes out once again to a people devastated by events so sudden and out of control...this is happening with far too much frequency....so I decided to go the official website for WATW Haiti....I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER FROM QUINCY JONES' OWN MOUTH that he made a reference to one or two people dressed from head to toe in a GREEN SCREEN compatible leotard and the purpose of this was so that fans could somehow take digital pictures of themselves and insert them THROUGH THE WATW WEBSITE, mind you, into the video....at the time, I thought WHAT?... it was definitely an odd concept, but whatever, it's 2010....new technology and all that...I knew it wasn't something that MY computer would be capable of but hey, cool....and just stating the obvious that I'm more than aware of how much discussion there has previously been on this Forum about this entire thing...but it's been awhile, so I decided to revisit it....it just struck me again, like, "Oh yeah...whatever came of that?"...so below you will find the link to the OFFICIAL WATW HAITI WEBSITE....if you can find ONE SINGLE REFERENCE to this option/possibility for fans, your eyes are way better than mine! NOTHING! NADA!!! ZILCH!!! It just reminded me of what a BIG FAT CLUE that was that something weird was definitely going on....now keeping that in mind, if it is exactly that...a BIG FAT CLUE....then what were the ramifications for the artists in the room that night? Were they all aware of it too? Were they mystified? Were they given the same reason for the appearance of the little green man that we were? Don't you find that especially ODD?  Could that reallly possibly have been MICHAEL himself, like some suspect? Would he have been that bold? And if it was, even if not everyone there was let in on the secret, certainly, AT THE VERY LEAST, Quincy and Lionel would be aware....nothing really earthshattering or new to say about this except...
WTF???????????????

Check it our for yourself!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

What is so interesting about "Green Man" is that a short while before the new WATW was realesed, I had been watching the news with my Father when suddenly they starting covering backstage footage from the making of the 2010 version. They went on to show all the stars who were participating when out of nowhere this person in a full blown green outfit (face covered and all) came walking across the camera. I imediately jumped, looked at my Father wide eyed, and said "WHOOO is THAT?!" Just then the woman covering the story came back into view and stated something along the lines of "if you're wondering who the mysterious person in green is, he was actually sent in as a body double. The man is the same height and wieght as Michael Jackson and his outfit is made of green screen so that Michael can be digitally placed into the line up of new stars". Unfortunately, I don't think many people saw this since it had come on unexpectedly and quite some time before all the hype about the new WATW had been created.
Well, needless to say the video came out and I was thoroughly confused when there was no Michael in the line up of stars. After that I went on to do some extra research and found the same information about how the purpose of "Green Man" was so that the general public could insert themselves into the video... My initial reaction was of course "UH, WHAT? Not for nothing, but you the heck in the general public would even know how to do that?" Besides, Green Man is barely even visible in the official music video. I have yet to find anything in relation to what that woman on the news had said that night about Green Man basically being an "MJ double", which has left me scratching my head... LIES, LIES, LIES!  ;)

Also a little extra peice of interesting info: Quincy had stated how after everything had happened in Haiti, he recieved a text message that read "coincidences are God's way of staying silent" (which was the main reasoning why he and Lionel decided to do this). He also refused to say who the text was from! Ok, what does that even mean? Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

Can you post the link to the making of this that you are talking about? There are quite a few of them. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for revisiting this - it was strange back then and the fact that nothing (again) has come of the green man looks like it was intended more to get people's attention (for what or whom??) than for what they stated it was for. Very interesting for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "TracyK"
Can you post the link to the making of this that you are talking about? There are quite a few of them. Thanks!

Sorry, as I said... I haven't been able to find it since I saw it that night on tv. Nor have I been able to find anything in relation to it, which is even more bizzare!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions