Operation Jackson5: I Want You Back? Guess what..we're back!

  • 19 Replies
  • 1173 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
I had the pleasure of watching the Jack5ons  appearance on LKL twice plus saw them on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night as well. Talk about Jack5ons overload. Man oh man.

Jermaine is the ring leader and spokesman for a reason. He is the better actor/liar and he guides the others with their responses and reactions. Marlon is the weakest link and prone to stutter, stumble and would be a good candidate to corner for answers. Jackie is vulnerable and made errors too but not like Marlon. Tito is stone faced and leans more in the direction of Jermaine as far as keeping up the charade.

I won’t bore you with every minute detail so I’ll try to keep it simple. Larry asked scripted questions designed to get a few messages across to the viewers.
The messages:
1-Jackson brothers were always close and were never jealous of MJ or his solo success. The brotherly love was just dripping.
2-Jackson family as a whole is close and supportive of one another. They showed a clip with them wishing Janet Happy Birthday via phone.
3- They are close to dad and the strong upbringing because it made them the men that they are today.
4-Michael dreams big and has always wanted involvement with “heal the world” type projects .
5 –Michael was not a drug addict ...a clear distinction between drugs and Rx drugs was made.
6 – All Jacksons are strong family men who love and care for their kids. Paris’ performance was shown.
7- Jackson brothers have big tour plans for the future and are not merely looking to settle with a Vegas act. Jermaine emphasized that point.
8- The next generation of Jacksons is being prepped to carry on the “dynasty”
9- Great emphasis was placed on the Jackson 5 and how at the core ALL of the brothers remain a member of that basic group.
10 – Randy’s contributions were not overlooked but explained that he has made some choices to be silent and removed from some projects. Again leaving the emphasis toward the original Jackson 5 on the table.
Many non hoax believers and some hoax believer are screaming "BS!" and "opportunists!" Not so fast….
Ironically the topic was discussed by the three (Jermaine was absent) on Jimmy Kimmel last night. There was great emphasis on communicating that the filming took place PRIOR to June 25th. They wrapped up filming on June 19th.

In much the same way that I  have noticed a carefully crafted effort to clean up MJ's legacy and image, I see the same regarding the Jacksons. All will be squeaky clean when this little project is finished. I unofficially dub this project... Operation Jackson 5: I Want You Back? Guess What..We're Back!

I am curious about something though. If my suspicion of a group reunion comes to be, how will MJ fans respond? There is a whole generation of fans who 1)forgot that he was a member of the group or 2)never knew that he was a member of the group. On LKL, there was waaay waaay and I'll say it again waaaay too much emphasis on the Jackson 5. Discussion and old clips and praises of their closeness as a GROUP. They spoke as if MJ was sitting there by the magnitude of their plans. Surely they are not so delusional to believe that the Jackson 4 could "bring it" as Jermaine described in their desire to hit the road and tour.

How will the recent MJ fans react to that? To go in the direction of group accomplishes two things: 1)resurrects more careers and brings something fresh to the pop/soul music scene and 2)takes the pressure off of MJ to be the only star and frees him up for other projects i.e. film making. It ain't what MJ fans want. I sense it by the negative comments found on quite a few forums. Many fans still fantasize and dream of the MJ solo image from 10, 15 or 20+ years ago resurfacing in gold pants and removing his shirt...lol. Including MJ, these are middle aged men with children and two have grandchildren. No they aren't ready for rocking chairs and nursing homes but certainly they are ready to move past the old images designed for dreamy eyed teens. It has been 20 years since MJ toured the US and 20 years since the Jacksons toured/recorded. There is some significance in that period of time and the year 1989. This group concept is a stretch. I admit it. However...I see too many signs leading in that direction. Besides, it sure beats missing Mj for 32+ plus years. Yeah I had to go there with yet another Elvis reference...lol.

 My reunion suspicions were confirmed after watching the brothers on LKL. Quite frankly it confirmed some suspicions of mine regarding this whole Jack5ons thing with that crazy logo as well. There was far too much emphasis on the group and his involvement and their desire to perform as a group again. IMO, that is a major set up for their reunion tour. Some fans may be disappointed over that. We’ll see how this plays out when the reality show airs and eventually ends in mid January. BTW – until now we were lead to believe there were 6 episodes. They stated last night that there would be 5. So the last one is scheduled to be aired on January 17th. Five episodes, eh? Five brothers…

Michael Jackson has a fan army. The Jackson 5 has a fan army.
The Jackson 5's core fan army stems from the 70's - mid 80's. MJ's core fan army stems from the 80's - late 90's. The Jackson 5's fan army is nostalgic for the old group, their great music and stage performance. Likewise the MJ fan army is nostalgic for the old MJ, his great music and his stage performance. Unless you are from the earlier era you may not completely be familiar with or understand the fans base of the group. It was HUGE.

I am a member of several forums and I troll a few more. One trend that I noticed is the nostalgic way that fans view MJ. They dedicate many threads to MJ's image, look and of course wardrobe i.e. gold pants from the 80s and 90s. MJ has not had that look in decades yet fans look nostalgically at those older pictures. Why, I wondered? Why are fans especially younger ones caught in the trip down the nostalgic memory lane? i suppose that it reminds them of a  time when they could fantasize and dream. Why aren't there as many threads dedicated to MJ in 2006 as there are the ones for MJ in 1996 or 1986? Were the fans more interested in MJ from the past than the current MJ? It sure appears that way. Fans declare that they did not view MJ as a has been yet all clues lead to that subconscious belief. Otherwise there wouldn’t be as much emphasis on the past MJ and the past music.

Michael hasn't recorded new music in almost a decade. His song TII is an old one. It was well received but it hasn't been #1 for weeks on end as past recordings have. He received awards recently for an album titled Number 1s. Number 1s is a compilation of older songs. Again nostalgia comes into play. The Jacksons and MJ are at crossroads in their respective careers. MJ is slightly ahead because he has been in the public eye more than the others. Unfortunately he has been in the public eye in recent years for all of the wrong reasons. The Jackson haven’t' recorded new music in almost 20 years. MJ is taking a risk in this method to revive his career as are the other Jackson brothers. The payoff will benefit them all.
I still ask the loaded question…”How will MJ fans respond?”. Jackson 5 fans will be fine. It’s the MJ fans that I wonder about because they are nostalgic for the old MJ and quite frankly that person may be gone.

There are some things from TII that are striking a new cord with me now. MJ was very generous with the other musicians. He did not play a big headed star. He encouraged others to stand out and shine. He was generous with providing them with exposure onstage and SHARING the stage. Plus MJ made it a point to speak lovingly again about his brothers after the Jackson 5 medley. It was more haunting than usual. I say that it was a set up in much the same way that I believe this Jack5ons project is a set up. There is an old saying “ A set back is a set up for a comeback”. We are being set up for a comeback.

The little theory of mine could be spot on or waaay off base. Who knows. I do know that all roads lead me to thinking that this is a strong possibility. BTW- It's not nostalgic longings on the part of this old J5 fan either. I sat and wrote down the "pros" and "cons" to this path. The "pros" won. This move would definitely take some pressure off of MJ's shoulders. Plus, he's got young children to raise and other professional pursuits. LOL..The Jack5ons reality show refers to the family as a dynasty. A move toward a reunion would establish them as that.
Peace and L.O.V.E.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline karen-ishealive

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 416
    • Show only replies by karen-ishealive
I wish I had seens this, maybe it's on youtube.

Something I need to ask?? If MJ wants to work on other projects how can he do that if the world thinks he's dead, including the movie industry?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
The "world" is an interesting and often misled group of people. The "world" believes what is  spoon-fed to them. The "world" often takes situations and circumstances at face value. The "world" often does not ask questions therefore they receive no answers. Isn't it refreshing to not be one of "them" otherwise we would also believe that Michael Jackson had died on June 25, 2009. ;)  :lol:
 
My synopsis, theory or whatever-you-wanna-call-it is based on the obvious...MJ's return. It is a belief that I did NOT hold for the past 5 1/2 months. All logic and rationale within my brain said No way...no how and NEVER. It wasn't until last night that it hit me. There  is the possibility. As I watched last night's award-winning performance, I was struck by the impossible becoming possible. The bricks were laid to describe a Jack5ons return and future of the original group. All of that brotherly love and closeness was just oozing from my tv screen. The repeated praises of MJ as a generous and staple member of the Jackson 5 was repeated again and again. If a new MJ fan , who only know of MJ's solo career wasn't aware of the group...Jackson 5... then that newcomer was clearly aware of it following that show. The message was reinforced and cemented. Before there was a solo Michael Jackson...King of Pop...there was Michael, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito and Jackie...the Jackson 5.

BTW - One of the LKL threads has youtube links to the 12/8 appearance. Check it out.
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
I wish I had seens this, maybe it's on youtube.

Something I need to ask?? If MJ wants to work on other projects how can he do that if the world thinks he's dead, including the movie industry?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline VeryLittleSusie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1483
    • Show only replies by VeryLittleSusie
    • My pages
They are all getting old, this is the last chance to show themselves to the world and to the younger generation of fans...  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas
 

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde
Did I read the Jackson Brothers love and care for their kids? Thats a joke with Jermaine, he has many kids to different Mothers, indeed he even had an affair with his Brothers wife, married her and then dumped her. He has been well behind with child support with many of his children. His ex's with his children have had to struggle with no support from him.
He is not capable of supporting even a brick wall!  :lol:  :lol:
The word hypocrite springs to mind with Jermaine. I dont know how he can show his face on film with statements like this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline hope

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 543
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here. When you watched the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons or Michael and the Jacksons.....WHO was it that you were TRUELY wanting to see? WHO was it that made the Jackson 5 come to life? Do you honestly think they have a chance for a comeback WITHOUT Michael ? When he sang the duets with Jermaine or any other brother, I would get goosebumps when Michaels voice started. There are ALOT of Jackson 5 fans that went on to follow Michael and have become loyal fans of him. Just because he is "dead", does not mean the fans are automatically going to embrace the brothers again......ESPECIALLY without Michael. Also, there are alot of angry MJ fans that are angry at the way his brothers are acting after his "death". So, although I think the fans will be curious, JMO, but I think most of it will be just that...curiosity. When/if Michael doesnt (show up), the reality will set in and the fall will begin for the Jackson 4. I cant see a comeback being successful without the major STAR of the group. This is just my personal opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone, but the thought of this group without Michael is not something I want to see.  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline imabeliever2

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 178
    • Show only replies by imabeliever2
Thanks Girlsaturday for sharing what happened on the show, I couldn't get the program.  

So, they're preparing to go on tour :?:   Interesting.......in order to tour, I think you first have to be able to sing......Michael was the singer thats why their dad put him out front, while they sang backup!   :lol:  :lol:  Tour?   :lol:  :lol:

Personally, I think there was a bit of jealously there!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Offline Harleyblonde

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 546
    • Show only replies by Harleyblonde
Quote from: "hope"
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here. When you watched the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons or Michael and the Jacksons.....WHO was it that you were TRUELY wanting to see? WHO was it that made the Jackson 5 come to life? Do you honestly think they have a chance for a comeback WITHOUT Michael ? When he sang the duets with Jermaine or any other brother, I would get goosebumps when Michaels voice started. There are ALOT of Jackson 5 fans that went on to follow Michael and have become loyal fans of him. Just because he is "dead", does not mean the fans are automatically going to embrace the brothers again......ESPECIALLY without Michael. Also, there are alot of angry MJ fans that are angry at the way his brothers are acting after his "death". So, although I think the fans will be curious, JMO, but I think most of it will be just that...curiosity. When/if Michael doesnt (show up), the reality will set in and the fall will begin for the Jackson 4. I cant see a comeback being successful without the major STAR of the group. This is just my personal opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone, but the thought of this group without Michael is not something I want to see.  :(
I agree with you. There will probably be a bit of curiosity at first  but just because of the fact that they are Brothers of Michael and then they will go into obscure oblivion with no-one wanting to see them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Offline alexa7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 31
    • Show only replies by alexa7
I get really upset about this whole reality show thing, if it is just a disgusting cashing in marketing campaign for the Jackson 4 essentially a backing group then I break my heart.... I have avoided all interviews/ articles on it.  Perhaps not a truly sensible investigative attitude but I truly can't bear it.  The thing I keep thinking is that they must be OUT OF THEIR MINDS if they think they can suddenly take over from where Michael left off, suddenly that all his fans will transfer their love to the brothers. Can they possibly be that delusional????????????????? I just don't know, so is it a plan that actually does include Michael??? Obviously that is what I am rooting for but basically I just can't watch it so will keep in a cowardly way, looking for postings from others who are braver than I... :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ
Thanks for posting a recap of LKL...my DVR didn't record it for some reason. :roll:  Interesting post, especially about the J5 fans vs MJ fans.  I was too young to know the J5, but Thriller was the second album I ever bought as a little kid.  When the Victory album came out I bought it, because I bought everything MJ, but I remember being really angry at the time thinking that his ugly, no-talent brothers totally wrecked it. :lol:   All I wanted was Michael, and I still do. <3

I really can't see MJ returning to tour with his brothers.  He was strong-armed into doing the Victory Tour, and never had anything to do with his brothers after that.  He even released this statement a few months ago saying he didn't have any plans to tour with his siblings... http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/art ... 1003885848  I'm surprised at Marlon's comment about him riding a camel...there was obviously some resentment there, and we know Jermaine's always been jealous of Michael.  I think MJ loves his family, but doesn't like them much, if you know what I mean...at least that's my perception.  

Edit:  Weird...if you look at the bottom of this link, it says that the outtake on the Victory album, Pyramid Girl, was an early version of Liberian Girl!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_(T ... sons_album)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I will always love you Michael!

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
Pssst....the same applies to MJ. Despite his enormous talent and  stage presence,  he too is getting older and has a limited window of time to continue doing what he has done in the same manner much longer. He is currently 51. I cannot imagine nor do I want to see any 60 or 70 year old man, even Michael Jackson, moonwalking.  It time for him to take it up a notch.
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
They are all getting old, this is the last chance to show themselves to the world and to the younger generation of fans...  :?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 08:29:00 AM by GirlSaturday »

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
LOL... I am no defender of Jermaine's. Not by a long shot. However I understand that a person can adjust their lifestyle to their circumstances. He turned 55 yesterday. There are more years behind him than ahead. At some point an adult realizes that the door of opportunity is closing. As a younger man he screwed up big time.  Perhaps he is at that crossroads that many adults face (usually around age 40) when after a look in the mirror they say "It's time to get my sh%$  together before it's too late." Reality check. Until someone royally screws up, I give them a benefit of the doubt cause no one is without flaws or faults.
I
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Did I read the Jackson Brothers love and care for their kids? Thats a joke with Jermaine, he has many kids to different Mothers, indeed he even had an affair with his Brothers wife, married her and then dumped her. He has been well behind with child support with many of his children. His ex's with his children have had to struggle with no support from him.
He is not capable of supporting even a brick wall!  :lol:  :lol:
The word hypocrite springs to mind with Jermaine. I dont know how he can show his face on film with statements like this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Leah-Kim

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 507
    • Show only replies by Leah-Kim
MJ made the Jackson 5 everybody knows that even Mowtown when they signed them, Thats why MJ had solo singles whilst he was in J5.. Ok the girls loved Jackie he was the good looking one of the group and i do have a soft spot for Tito because he is a talented musician.. But really its MJ who took that group to fame and fortune without him it would be like bread and butter without the bread!! Ant and Dec without the Dec, Laurel and Hardy without the Hardy!!! IT WONT WORK!!! There is no J5 without Michael and nobody that could replace him...( I have heard rumours it might be Janet!!) SORRY Love Janet but even if she stands in it will be weird like really weird and not right and weird and i will be ANGRY that they try to replace Michael!!!!

PS.. Michael loved Jermaine its his brother i think sometimes it gets a little harsh concerning him.. If hes in on the hoax then thats because MJ TRUSTS him and surely that should mean something...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
He even released this statement a few months ago saying he didn't have any plans to tour with his siblings...

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, did he release any statements about plans to hoax his death? Hmmm that sneaky MJ loves to keep people at bay and surprise them :lol:  ;)

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Thanks for posting a recap of LKL...my DVR didn't record it for some reason. :roll:  Interesting post, especially about the J5 fans vs MJ fans.  I was too young to know the J5, but Thriller was the second album I ever bought as a little kid.  When the Victory album came out I bought it, because I bought everything MJ, but I remember being really angry at the time thinking that his ugly, no-talent brothers totally wrecked it. :lol:   All I wanted was Michael, and I still do. <3

I really can't see MJ returning to tour with his brothers.  He was strong-armed into doing the Victory Tour, and never had anything to do with his brothers after that.  He even released this statement a few months ago saying he didn't have any plans to tour with his siblings... http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/art ... 1003885848  I'm surprised at Marlon's comment about him riding a camel...there was obviously some resentment there, and we know Jermaine's always been jealous of Michael.  I think MJ loves his family, but doesn't like them much, if you know what I mean...at least that's my perception.  

Edit:  Weird...if you look at the bottom of this link, it says that the outtake on the Victory album, Pyramid Girl, was an early version of Liberian Girl!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_(T ... sons_album)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
We will keep you updated with any news or clues.  ;)
Quote from: "alexa7"
I get really upset about this whole reality show thing, if it is just a disgusting cashing in marketing campaign for the Jackson 4 essentially a backing group then I break my heart.... I have avoided all interviews/ articles on it.  Perhaps not a truly sensible investigative attitude but I truly can't bear it.  The thing I keep thinking is that they must be OUT OF THEIR MINDS if they think they can suddenly take over from where Michael left off, suddenly that all his fans will transfer their love to the brothers. Can they possibly be that delusional????????????????? I just don't know, so is it a plan that actually does include Michael??? Obviously that is what I am rooting for but basically I just can't watch it so will keep in a cowardly way, looking for postings from others who are braver than I... :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
There is no J5 without Michael and nobody that could replace him.

That is the point behind my bizarre theory of possibilty..
J4 is a non-entity...no track record and no fan base hence f-l-o-p. J5 without MJ is  non-existent.

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
MJ made the Jackson 5 everybody knows that even Mowtown when they signed them, Thats why MJ had solo singles whilst he was in J5.. Ok the girls loved Jackie he was the good looking one of the group and i do have a soft spot for Tito because he is a talented musician.. But really its MJ who took that group to fame and fortune without him it would be like bread and butter without the bread!! Ant and Dec without the Dec, Laurel and Hardy without the Hardy!!! IT WONT WORK!!! There is no J5 without Michael and nobody that could replace him...( I have heard rumours it might be Janet!!) SORRY Love Janet but even if she stands in it will be weird like really weird and not right and weird and i will be ANGRY that they try to replace Michael!!!!

PS.. Michael loved Jermaine its his brother i think sometimes it gets a little harsh concerning him.. If hes in on the hoax then thats because MJ TRUSTS him and surely that should mean something...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Leah-Kim

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 507
    • Show only replies by Leah-Kim
Doesnt the reality show premiere in the states tomorrow? If so im sure it will be on youtube by Monday so if someone can post a link for us Non Americans because i am interested to see what its all about....and if they talk about MJ making an appereance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020
    • Show only replies by GirlSaturday
Yes the shows starts Sunday 12/13. I do not expect there to be any references to MJ other than his "passing" away. IF there is any reference other than that it might be in the final segment. They are holding the final episode close tho the vest and alluding to a surprise ending and that something will be revealed. That could be just some promotional  hype to attract viewers. I am not going to get dizzy spinning around in circles over that. I, along with other viewers, will just have to wait and see. I'm on a few other forums so if I come across youtube vids on the show, I'll post for others to see.
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Doesnt the reality show premiere in the states tomorrow? If so im sure it will be on youtube by Monday so if someone can post a link for us Non Americans because i am interested to see what its all about....and if they talk about MJ making an appereance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Leah-Kim

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 507
    • Show only replies by Leah-Kim
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Yes the shows starts Sunday 12/13. I do not expect there to be any references to MJ other than his "passing" away. IF there is any reference other than that it might be in the final segment. They are holding the final episode close tho the vest and alluding to a surprise ending and that something will be revealed. That could be just some promotional  hype to attract viewers. I am not going to get dizzy spinning around in circles over that. I, along with other viewers, will just have to wait and see. I'm on a few other forums so if I come across youtube vids on the show, I'll post for others to see.
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Doesnt the reality show premiere in the states tomorrow? If so im sure it will be on youtube by Monday so if someone can post a link for us Non Americans because i am interested to see what its all about....and if they talk about MJ making an appereance

Im more interested in the first few episodes filmed before MJ died, They said they started filming prior to his death and then took a break when he allegedly died..... I know they will have footage of the brothers visiting Forest Lawn as they were filming there a few weeks ago... It is the only time any of the Family have visited Forest lawn since the burial ....and so they went  With a film crew!!!!! How respectful !!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Offline nellyka7

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 218
    • Show only replies by nellyka7
@ GirlSaturday Thanks for the great post!!

Quote from: "hope"
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here. When you watched the Jackson 5 or the Jacksons or Michael and the Jacksons.....WHO was it that you were TRUELY wanting to see? WHO was it that made the Jackson 5 come to life? Do you honestly think they have a chance for a comeback WITHOUT Michael ? When he sang the duets with Jermaine or any other brother, I would get goosebumps when Michaels voice started. There are ALOT of Jackson 5 fans that went on to follow Michael and have become loyal fans of him. Just because he is "dead", does not mean the fans are automatically going to embrace the brothers again......ESPECIALLY without Michael. Also, there are alot of angry MJ fans that are angry at the way his brothers are acting after his "death". So, although I think the fans will be curious, JMO, but I think most of it will be just that...curiosity. When/if Michael doesnt (show up), the reality will set in and the fall will begin for the Jackson 4. I cant see a comeback being successful without the major STAR of the group. This is just my personal opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone, but the thought of this group without Michael is not something I want to see.  :(

But most will embrace them because of all the love they showed to Michael.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
5 Replies
267 Views
Last post January 09, 2010, 12:41:21 PM
by Datroot
23 Replies
730 Views
Last post February 16, 2010, 02:44:31 AM
by still beLIEve
36 Replies
1254 Views
Last post March 06, 2010, 08:28:52 AM
by SearchingForTruths
31 Replies
3335 Views
Last post August 03, 2010, 02:37:30 PM
by 2 Bad
33 Replies
1318 Views
Last post March 15, 2010, 04:12:35 PM
by friendlikeme81