Disco

These "Fans" that followed Michael have been all over the boards & various forms, They each have a similar story, giving letters, Michael's kindness etc,etc.... :)
Now that is what I would expect from Michael & also it is what I would expect from those that did follow Michael to say.....

Michael is not going to tell these fans his plans or his thoughts, I would not be worried about such stories, She just tells her version of following Michael and that is all  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

carapTopic starter

it's hard for me to read what she writes, especially as it is in my native language. Wrote me an email this morning and said:
"Brian Oxman is on the outside, and a total jerk. False information to take a picture on Facebook from a fan who was trying to prove that Michael is photoshop. Frankly, and I thought his face is photoshopu, but just because it's hard to believe that the paparazzi took a picture so well with smoked glass. But the picture was taken, reflected red car is my car." ????? WTH
she agrees that things are not connecting, but not bind because he lives, but because the system killed MJ and wants to cover it now.
"Michael for many years was at odds with the Sony catalog. Sony has tried in many ways to bring it to dig the tree to take its catalog. Many believe that processes phase with Invincible in 2001 ("Sony sucks," Motolla is the devil "," there's a Conspiracy, I Can not Talk About it, But it has to do with money "are direct messages of Michael) . As Michael started to have problems with cash and houge debt. He had all sorts of problems, but eagles and mobs around him. After 2005 it was destroyed ... he's spirit was destroyed  .. .. in debt, with stained name in America, what could you do? he had to watch the kids somehow ... was to fail, but at the last minute Colony Capital take over debt, and had recovered somewhat. How? forcing him to do more concerts that everyone knew that he can not do.(????) Passing a test that was forged insurance. was signed is in place. forcing him to do whatever they AEG / Colony because they have no choice. Who knows if they were not serious and threat game. aware that Michael was weak and could not lead to end all concerts. What was done? How May recover all their money ?

How many hundreds of millions were made from it now? Executors, Sony, AEG? Children will not have control only 35 years ... His lawyer has said that "Michael shouldnt have died, the truth will emerge" found "suicide"? 93 prosecution of the same?? Murray with preferential treatment, with a minor charge ... and the media silence on what would have happened? Make Contact? There are many many other information that is gathered in favor of this theory are already among the most fans is not "theory."

Sorry to upset you, but just think things and we never know the truthl. He, by the way, his family are all some profits, with Michael alone for years. Them are interested or not afraid to say something, but they agreed to make the can too.

Crisa"

I think I should cut off all communications with her. Otherwise for me MJ dies for the second time. My heart no longer tolerate ...is too much
Please do not judge me for what I posted, I have a weak soul these days

need to see you in july MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
please come back

Guys, I remember her and this story from a forum I use to belong to.  I actually remember when she gave him that shirt and how she came online and told us to watch for the shirt because he was gonna wear it.  He did.  I think her name was AmyJ or something like that.  So this girl is legit; however, I don't know how she could feel for sure that Michael is gone because no one ever saw them put Michael on a stretcher and bring him out.  Anyway, here is a picture of the shirt she's talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

carapTopic starter

yes ... and Michael dressed that shirt in 24 june she says. ( gave'it in 23 June)
In TII MJ appear in Thriller whith that shirt. I don't now .... maybe is more than she can talk ??? can we look for clues ??? fans can be used no ??? let MJ use us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions