No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Re: Sometimes Michael makes me soo angry!! :(
March 25, 2010, 12:07:28 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I hope it's all for MOVIE...
This thought makes me feel better...
The DOME project  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 27, 2010, 01:07:19 PM
Yeah I was just crying and crying last night when I got into bed. Just thinking of MJ. But what baffles and makes me wonder if it really is a hoax is the legal issues of a hoax. We got the estate, MJ specials on T.V., Dvds being sold, personal items of MJ, the new record contract, I mean honestly I dont feel MJ would allow all of this to go on and we are already just about at June 25th again. :(

If he has hoaxed his death, Branca, Frank, Thome, Randy, Kenny, AEG? How about them? Would Mj be allowing all of this (I don;t feel he would
Wouldn't it be too much of a risk? All the money taken into his esate, the interviews, all of that.

If he hoaxed I am ALWAYS wondering where could the most famous guy in the world actually go? I know before all of this MJ had been living a relativley low profile life. Honestly, I thought he had retired! Then when I heard about the concerts I was like Hugh? :?

All of this really does seem like a Horrid dream that you just can't seem to wake up from. I really don't feel MJ would come out after all of these things. Also if he did hoax this wouldn't the supposed bad guys have to be in on it? MJ would be afraid of coming out because the Media would have a field day mocking him. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 10:24:59 PM
I dream about him a lot.  

I think i need to changed the direction of my life as im just not feeling it anymore.  I need more, but i dont know what more is.  Michael has done this...   he is my inspiration and my change, but also my destruction and my pain.

Im thinking more and more that he has died for real and the hoax has been a way of me coping with the loss.  

i still cant believe Michael has gone and i am starting to think that Michael would not do this to his fans.  There is too much pain out there still.  Too many questions and too many lies... none of which are Michaels doing.

I dont believe in the doubles theory and i believe the real MJ was the O2 MJ...  its rocked me.   MJ didnt decieve and he didnt lie..  so why would i believe he would lie like this?

Sometime i think to myself...  i wonder what i am doing...  i have a good job.   A job that helps people.  But i am alone.   I live lonely.  What am i doing this for?
I have thought of leaving.. but where to?  The only place i want to go to right now is Michaels house.. but he isnt at Neverland anymore.  There is nowhere for me to go.  Michael has gone forever and i have no chance now of telling him what he meant to me.
I have thought of ending it all, but i dont have either the courage or the stupidity.
So i carry on with my pain.  I live it every day in dudgery.  

I kmow i will never marry and have children.  I know i am destined for loneliness.

I am sorry Michael.  I understand you more than you will ever know.  But i never made the effort to meet you and tell you that.  And for that i will be in internal pain.

I love you more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 05:40:38 AM
Oh God! The scenario of the IV being used to hydrate MJ & someone slipping the drug in there to kill him is a plausible thing! It's scary...I am going to get it out of my head for right now, I so badly want to believe he is alive. & I have days like this too where I feel angry at MJ if he was in fact taking propofol, angry at Dr. Murray for agreeing to give it to him, angry at the family for not trying harder, angry at the world just for hating him, angry at myself for being angry at MJ & angry if he wasn't an addict but was murdered. He seemed well aware of who was against him & what they wanted from him & seemed smart enough to know not to use certain drugs,etc. Also he loved his children dearly which all makes me hopeful that it's a hoax. It's definitely hard though :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I want to fucking get drunk when I try to imagine the scenario so I immediately think of something else now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions