Sometimes Michael makes me soo angry!! :(
December 09, 2009, 02:10:32 PM
Do any of you guys ever see things like in the video below and actually get ANGRY with Michael??? Since Michael's "Death" i've been taking a lot of interest in PP&B (Prince,Prince & Blanket) and when I see things like the scene in this video with Paris clutching on to that crown for dear life as she and her brothers walk up to the casket, I get sooo upset with Michael for doing this. Of course when (if)  he comes back i'll welcome him with open arms, but as of now...i'm very upset. And even if he is dead. How could he be so damn STUPID? How could he let an addiction get in the way of his duties of being a father?!?!?! UGH. Maybe this is just a stage of grief that I have to go through. Sometimes it's just so hard.  :oops:  :x
[youtube:3bequtgj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPwl2Jnnzc[/youtube:3bequtgj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve"

Re: Sometimes Michael makes me soo angry!! :(
December 09, 2009, 02:18:43 PM
I recite daily too gott Michael this done and his do not live thereby lost!
I know how it is, one must it also wut if one is thoughts what if he is deadly .... gott I am afraid am also furious before pain/fear
michael we think everything with open poor ones if this man back ...... was, nevertheless, heard I act, to ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 09, 2009, 02:25:33 PM
Quote from: "Jamiee"
Do any of you guys ever see things like in the video below and actually get ANGRY with Michael??? Since Michael's "Death" i've been taking a lot of interest in PP&B (Prince,Prince & Blanket) and when I see things like the scene in this video with Paris clutching on to that crown for dear life as she and her brothers walk up to the casket, I get sooo upset with Michael for doing this. Of course when (if)  he comes back i'll welcome him with open arms, but as of now...i'm very upset. And even if he is dead. How could he be so damn STUPID? How could he let an addiction get in the way of his duties of being a father?!?!?! UGH. Maybe this is just a stage of grief that I have to go through. Sometimes it's just so hard.  :oops:  :x
[youtube:3a017l8f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPwl2Jnnzc[/youtube:3a017l8f]

I understand where you're coming from, I also have those feelings sometimes but i'm sure MJ knows what he's doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

December 09, 2009, 02:30:04 PM
I must be having a pessimist kind of day because when I watched the video all I could notice was how Paris was looking at the book and then noticed that the casket had arrived and closed it.  I didn't see any real expression on her face except that it looked like she was bored there.  Again I will say that maybe I am just flustered today and will see things differently tomorrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 10, 2009, 06:45:54 AM
I know I have been grieving the last few months, because I'm not completely convinced this is a hoax, and right now I think I'm in the angry stage.  I find myself shouting out sometimes, "how could you be so stupid to orphan your children?!"  Then I feel bad for saying it. :(  Then I remind myself that he didn't really die.  This hasn't been an easy road, and I just wish we knew for certain that he's alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 10, 2009, 06:53:57 AM
I never been angry with him. Dead or alive I can´t be angry with him. He did what he had to do and I trust him.
Why are you grieving? He´s not dead, remember.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

December 10, 2009, 07:12:16 AM
Thing is we do not know why he has done the hoax-we can only guess the different reasons but if he has am sure he will have explained to the children exactly why this had to be done and what he expected of them-maybe a sort of play acting. The alternative is if he is in fact dead then he will not be the only one ever to have taken risks with his life and left his children orphans, he isn't the first and by far he will not be the last. We all have weaknesses and are capable of addiction and am sure individuals in that position will not for a minute consider the worst. Where do you draw the line though? Does it mean that every parent who is killed in a car crash who perhaps went a little fast were thinking they would leave their children orphans? how many of you smoke who are a parent? Do you ever consider you will get lung cancer or a dreadful lung disease through smoking and make your children orphans? There are many more scenarios which could be avoidable that would orphan children. I understand the anger but where do you draw the line?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 10, 2009, 08:02:27 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Thing is we do not know why he has done the hoax-we can only guess the different reasons but if he has am sure he will have explained to the children exactly why this had to be done and what he expected of them-maybe a sort of play acting. The alternative is if he is in fact dead then he will not be the only one ever to have taken risks with his life and left his children orphans, he isn't the first and by far he will not be the last. We all have weaknesses and are capable of addiction and am sure individuals in that position will not for a minute consider the worst. Where do you draw the line though? Does it mean that every parent who is killed in a car crash who perhaps went a little fast were thinking they would leave their children orphans? how many of you smoke who are a parent? Do you ever consider you will get lung cancer or a dreadful lung disease through smoking and make your children orphans? There are many more scenarios which could be avoidable that would orphan children. I understand the anger but where do you draw the line?

Well said Harleyblonde, everyday we make reckless decisions, or take risks- not even once contemplating the possible outcome. Each and every one of us is susceptible to these dangers, so we have to stay unbiased and fair to Michael, because we do not yet know the premise behind his actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 01:57:03 AM
Well I think having a third rate cardiologist, and not even an anesthesiologist, putting you to sleep every night with propofol is beyond normal reckless behavior.  Michael wasn't stupid, surely he knew how terribly risky this was...especially since he is the only parent to his children.  If he really killed himself this way, then heck yea I'm angry.  But hopefully this isn't true at all and my emotions are for naught.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 11, 2009, 03:06:32 AM
what makes you all think that he left his children. think about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 05:18:15 AM
Like HarleyBlonde, I think if this is a hoax, and the children are prepared, putting a crown on an empty casket is not really traumatizing. It's just like playing in a movie.
I find it worse if he really died and they made the children do that to provide a lovely symbol fo the public.

Now if he really died, how do you know that he died because of the addiction ?
We only have Murray's word to think so. He is the one who told that Michael was asking for more, and everybody took it for granted. If Michael really died, he cannot tell the truth anymore.
Maybe the IV was only to rehydrate him and nutrish him and someone (Murray or some other guy present in the house) injected the drug to kill him. Haven't you ever thought about that ?
I was amazed at seeing everyone taking for granted that Michael was asking for more drugs when all we have to believe it is the version of the man who killed him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 04:29:13 PM
I can honestly say I have NEVER been angry at Michael.
Whatever he did he has his reasons.
There is no way any one of us will ver understand what he has been through / is going through with this.
He is a human just like any of us and no one should have to live the life he did. Everyone deserves their privacy adn that was taken from him.
I have nothing but sympathy and love for Michael and that will never change.

I love you Michael... wherever you are. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 02, 2010, 06:18:52 PM
I had times when I felt like I hated his guts for dying on everyone who cared for him, family friends etc. but I knew it was irrational cause it's not like he killed himself or anything like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 06:25:16 PM
I totally understand what everyone is saying because i have thought and felt all these things.

Especially today when you hear about the kids...  i think..  Michael.. how could you have been so stupid as to leave your children like this and condemn them to the unhappy childhood that YOU so vehemently tried to avoid for them.

I also agree that if MJ had took Propofol willingly.. i think.. WHY?  Michael, you were not stupid so why did you take that risk?  WHY??!

The i think of the other scenarious... MJ didnt take Propofol willingly....   :?

Its getting harder for me to believe in the hoax for me at the moment.  I feel i am disrespecting Michael for believing he would do this to his children and his fans.  To give all this pain out.
And even if we think that Paris is acting in that video, when she puts a crown on the casket...  would that not be traumatising for a child?  To be asked to act and lie at her fathers funeral???   Would MJ really encourage his children to be liars?

It all just breaks my heart wide open.

(yes i am having an off day.   :? )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions