Transcripts of LKL Dec 8
December 09, 2009, 02:36:47 PM
I just found the transcripts from the show last night.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: Transcripts of LKL Dec 8
December 09, 2009, 03:10:38 PM
KING: And, Jermaine, I know we've asked you before, but just for the benefit for those who didn't see it, where were you?

JERMAINE JACKSON: Well, my first -- I was on the other side of Pasadena. My first phone call was -- was you guys. And I...

KING: You found out from CNN?

JERMAINE JACKSON: I found out from CNN. And I just said, I'm going to call my mother right -- right away. So I called my mother. She said she was on her way to the hospital. Within 45 minutes, past, Janet -- I spoke to Janet and I spoke to our attorney, Joel Katz. And the next thing I knew, I called my mother back and she -- just to hear her voice. She was at the hospital. She said, he's dead. And there was just a horrible tone in her voice.

Do I get something wrong?? I think he was at the hospital?  He was the one who announced him dead....I just don't get it anymore...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

me2

December 09, 2009, 04:25:19 PM
KING: Did you always know that he had a problem, Marlon?

MARLON JACKSON: No. Being a -- you know, with the prescription drugs and the doctor that did those things, no, we did not know that.

KING: Were you surprised when you learned it?

JACKIE JACKSON: Very surprised to find that out. We -- right away, we tried to comfort him and tried to support him on that. But it was kind of difficult, in truth.

comfort him afther he "died"??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 04:27:40 PM
KING: Were you surprised when you learned it?

JACKIE JACKSON: Very surprised to find that out. We -- right away, we tried to comfort him and tried to support him on that. But it was kind of difficult, in truth.

comfort him afther he "died"??

Exactly! That was very confusing. Im adding this to the slipup list.  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 09, 2009, 04:46:20 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
KING: And, Jermaine, I know we've asked you before, but just for the benefit for those who didn't see it, where were you?

JERMAINE JACKSON: Well, my first -- I was on the other side of Pasadena. My first phone call was -- was you guys. And I...

KING: You found out from CNN?

JERMAINE JACKSON: I found out from CNN. And I just said, I'm going to call my mother right -- right away. So I called my mother. She said she was on her way to the hospital. Within 45 minutes, past, Janet -- I spoke to Janet and I spoke to our attorney, Joel Katz. And the next thing I knew, I called my mother back and she -- just to hear her voice. She was at the hospital. She said, he's dead. And there was just a horrible tone in her voice.

Do I get something wrong?? I think he was at the hospital?  He was the one who announced him dead....I just don't get it anymore...

Dammit your absolutly right... I totally forgot that... He was at the hospital and NOT i Pasadena :o  :o  :o  :o  :o    Jermaine you are LYING to your teeth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 09, 2009, 05:54:57 PM
Hmm... Pasadena is close to L.A....

Jul 2 2009 11:51 AM EDT

Michael Jackson's Death Is 'Unreal,' Says Brother Jermaine
Jermaine Jackson opens up about viewing the body, consoling singer's children and drug rumors.
By Jocelyn Vena

Views10,700 3 Comments
100% Rating
Rate ArticleThumbs Up Thumbs Down Share Favorite
Jermaine Jackson is the first family member to do a full sit-down interview in the wake of his brother Michael's tragic death last week. During the "Today" show interview with Matt Lauer, Jermaine described the moment he found out that his superstar brother had died.

He said he received a call from his mother, Katherine, and later rushed to the UCLA Medical Center. There, he met with his brother's three young children and viewed his body with them. "[My mom] was crying, saying he was dead. And, Matt, to hear my mother say, 'Michael is dead,' to feel and hear the tone in her voice to say her child is dead, is nothing that anyone can ever imagine," he said.

"To see him there lifeless and breathless was very emotional for me. But I held myself together because I knew he's very much alive in his spirit, and that was just a shell," he continued. "But I kissed him on his forehead, and I hugged him, and I touched him and I said, 'Michael, I'll never leave you. You'll never leave me.'

"I wish that it was me," he added.

As for having Jackson's three children, Blanket, Paris and Prince, see their father's body, Jermaine felt that it was necessary to help them better understand the situation. "I know it's tough, but I think it was the best thing to do," he told Lauer, who took a tour of the singer's house at Neverland Ranch. "At first I was against it, but what do you say if you don't show them?"

(...)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mjboogie

December 13, 2009, 04:23:36 PM
OK you know I was thinking . Maybe Jermaine is telling the truth. Ok once he talked to his mom on the phone and she told him MJ had died well..... maybe once he got to the hospital a short time later after he arrived at the hospital and spoke to his family he announced the death. But Jermaine announcing the death still doesnt seem right to me especially with Thome standing there! :evil: I thought hospital officials did that . IDK As far as Jermaine's stories conflicting did one story say that Jermaine said he was already at the hospital when they found out MJ had died, and then we have this one of him driving from the other side of Pasadena. Which is which ? Or do I have it wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 04:54:10 PM
jackie we tried to comfort him on that but it was difficult talking as in he isnt dead so why would they comfort him on that if hes alive?? :?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 05:12:24 PM
is it me or is this part interesting?

KING: Did he not want to be -- what -- is there any reason why he isn't a part of this reality show?

JERMAINE JACKSON: Well, he's -- he's still taking care of things with -- with the estate and he's still just being Randy. He's -- he's welcome any time.

MARLON JACKSON, JACKSON 5: He had...

JERMAINE JACKSON: We love him.

MARLON JACKSON: He elected not to participate and so we respect his decision. But he's still our brother and there's still...

KING: Might Tito -- he make an appearance down the line?

TITO JACKSON, JACKSON 5: I'm hoping he will make an appearance. You know, he's -- he's with us on the music and the records and all those things.

MARLON JACKSON: What he said...

TITO JACKSON: But he's just -- he's a little shy about the camera thing and so it's like...

MARLON JACKSON: He said he's going to make some personal appearances, but we're waiting for that to happen.

This is weird.. or is it just me thinking that? I've got the feeling it's not about randy at all! why al the stuttering and pauses between sentences? ..  :?

Oh and this part:
MARLON JACKSON: He elected not to participate and so we respect his decision. But he's still our brother and there's still...

KING: Might Tito -- he make an appearance down the line?

Is Larry King interupting Marlon?.. huh?
"But he's still our brother and there's still..."(still what??)..and all of a sudden Larry asks somethong else?.. huh :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Kirsche

December 14, 2009, 03:16:51 PM
I really that  Jermaine is the spokes person for them!!! He always interupted his brother when they wanted tell something....maybe he was scared about slip up :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Grace

December 14, 2009, 03:50:40 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Michael Jackson's Death Is 'Unreal,' Says Brother Jermaine

There he was absolutely right. Are we giving Jermaine a too hard time? ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

CC

December 14, 2009, 04:03:30 PM

why he spoke with this sttorney?
Joel Katz, Jackson's entertainment affairs attorney
:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 14, 2009, 06:08:52 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
OK you know I was thinking . Maybe Jermaine is telling the truth. Ok once he talked to his mom on the phone and she told him MJ had died well..... maybe once he got to the hospital a short time later after he arrived at the hospital and spoke to his family he announced the death. But Jermaine announcing the death still doesnt seem right to me especially with Thome standing there! :evil: I thought hospital officials did that . IDK As far as Jermaine's stories conflicting did one story say that Jermaine said he was already at the hospital when they found out MJ had died, and then we have this one of him driving from the other side of Pasadena. Which is which ? Or do I have it wrong?

You are right,when a person dies at home, under strange conditions, the medical staff and the police make an official statement.  
The family is usually in too much grief to do it anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 14, 2009, 06:12:31 PM
Speaking of police.  Were there any there?  Even for crowd control?  My mind has hit a blank :shock:  If not, that is very, very strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 14, 2009, 06:32:56 PM
so jermaine is lying? im gonna try to find other articles about where he was see if they match up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions