Michael's Ressurection Date!
December 09, 2009, 02:41:17 PM
Using the "7" system and all things centered around that first and foremost, and then using other clues, I will explain and predict the following:

Will 07/07/02.  Memorial 07/07/09.  Exactly a 7 year difference.  Funeral on 09/03/09 which was exactly "70" days after "death."  (7 X 10 = the "10" indicates the year 2010).

Michael's resurrection will be exactly "7" months from the date of his burial and that would 04/03/2010.  4 + 3 = 7 "AND" this is Easter weekend!  This would tie into Criss Angel's beLIEve poster, would explain why Janet had on an "Easter" dress in November for her ABC interview, why her final statement was "I keep waiting for him to call and say Dunk, it's me!"

It would also explain why the "red roses" at the memorial were replaced with "white lillies" and Irises at the "funeral" since they bloom in springtime.  It would also explain Kenny Ortega's strange tweet about "I'm back" in the springtime when the flowers are all in bloom.  

Being that Easter weekend relates to Biblical resurrection, it would also tie into Mike's final pose in the movie (on the cross, crucifixion.)  and his sign language saying "I will reveal myself to you" just before that final still of the movie.

04/03/2010 is the day before Easter Sunday in 2010.  I think this all fits in with everything perfectly!  JMO though...what do you think?   :D   I also think his resurrection will be magical and will include Cirque du Soleil in some fashion.  Criss Angel is doing a show in Las Vegas on 04/03/2010 and since Michael was working with him, I bet Criss Angel brings him back during a switch on stage and it will be "magical!"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Michael's Ressurection Date!
December 09, 2009, 02:43:55 PM
God this is good, very well from you it would really become this explaining!
Easter - resurrection... Perfectly :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 09, 2009, 02:45:26 PM
I like the way you are thinking... it would be awesome if Michael comes back at a Chris angel show... I cross my fingers and hey it's springtime soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 09, 2009, 02:57:28 PM
This could very well be it, time will show ;)  2010 is going to be a very exciting year, my diary is full of pontential dates now. I really hope that it will be a year of ressurection :) If he do not come back at chirstmas that is :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

topsecretgirl

December 09, 2009, 03:16:04 PM
Can someone please tell me the exact words at very end of the movie TII (after the credits)? Because I still haven't seen the movie yet :cry:  THX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 05:55:52 PM
That would tie in very well with what Michael...L.O.V.E said about Easter...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We are the music makers and
We are the dreamers of the dreams

December 09, 2009, 06:04:24 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Using the "7" system and all things centered around that first and foremost, and then using other clues, I will explain and predict the following:

Will 07/07/02.  Memorial 07/07/09.  Exactly a 7 year difference.  Funeral on 09/03/09 which was exactly "70" days after "death."  (7 X 10 = the "10" indicates the year 2010).

Michael's resurrection will be exactly "7" months from the date of his burial and that would 04/03/2010.  4 + 3 = 7 "AND" this is Easter weekend!  This would tie into Criss Angel's beLIEve poster, would explain why Janet had on an "Easter" dress in November for her ABC interview, why her final statement was "I keep waiting for him to call and say Dunk, it's me!"

It would also explain why the "red roses" at the memorial were replaced with "white lillies" and Irises at the "funeral" since they bloom in springtime.  It would also explain Kenny Ortega's strange tweet about "I'm back" in the springtime when the flowers are all in bloom.  

Being that Easter weekend relates to Biblical resurrection, it would also tie into Mike's final pose in the movie (on the cross, crucifixion.)  and his sign language saying "I will reveal myself to you" just before that final still of the movie.

04/03/2010 is the day before Easter Sunday in 2010.  I think this all fits in with everything perfectly!  JMO though...what do you think?   :D   I also think his resurrection will be magical and will include Cirque du Soleil in some fashion.  Criss Angel is doing a show in Las Vegas on 04/03/2010 and since Michael was working with him, I bet Criss Angel brings him back during a switch on stage and it will be "magical!"

WOW!! I'm really impressed and feel sort of relieved after reading your post. I guess you just sorted it all out. If you're right you should get a Noble Prize!:) seriously! It all fits! you rock!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Someone tell me why?!

Loes

December 09, 2009, 06:23:56 PM
I'm impressed too, but when I think about it, it also scares me ...  :shock:
If he's hoaxing his death for a magical tric I'm afraid the world would be so mad at him.
He must come with a very good reason for all of this, otherwise his life will become a hell I think and also the lifes of everyone in the hoax.
Joking with death is not funny at all. So many people are still mourning over him.
I also cried for weeks, before I realized he's mayby still alive.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 06:33:43 PM
Quote from: "Loes"
I'm impressed too, but when I think about it, it also scares me ...  :shock:
If he's hoaxing his death for a magical tric I'm afraid the world would be so mad at him.
He must come with a very good reason for all of this, otherwise his life will become a hell I think and also the lifes of everyone in the hoax.
Joking with death is not funny at all. So many people are still mourning over him.
I also cried for weeks, before I realized he's mayby still alive.

i understand what you are saying, ubt i feel as if it is deeper than what we know.. that it is so in depth that the real thing will only be revealed when he returns. yes. maybe tnz is true as well as TIAI. and they coudl be here to give us clues, but i believe it is all to great of a complex for us to understand. I think its bigger than all of us. It may be that someone was after him, or all for the L.O.V.E. of the world- who knows. BUt for whatever it was for, it was for some reason. I don't believe Michael would do it for nothing. I don't think that is what in his heart. Who knows, I coudl be wrong because neither one us really know Michael the person. We have only been exposed to what Michael the artist, who he has only allowed us to see. So lets just hope that this all comes to an end very soon. @ lovemj4everandever GREAT FIND! IT ALL MAKES SENSE, IT REALLY DOES! [:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

December 09, 2009, 06:37:59 PM
i dont think he will be doing all of this for just a magic trick, it aint even funny anymore. I think if he really comes back at that time, magic would be the way to 'bam' back! just that he will definitely have greater reasons for it! but oh well..Micahel is always in his own time and space, we shall follow him.. when ever he feels he is ready, he will come back to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 09, 2009, 09:59:35 PM
You know (hell I am just gonna say it) you ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!! 8-)  8-) That is so so cool! THere is not one person in this forum that can tell me that all of the numbers are just coincidences. NOpe ! No way! NO bleeping way! keep up the good work. Because that was genius research!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:09:45 PM
04/03/2010 is the day before Easter Sunday in 2010.  I think this all fits in with everything perfectly!  JMO though...what do you think?   :D   I also think his resurrection will be magical and will include Cirque du Soleil in some fashion.  Criss Angel is doing a show in Las Vegas on 04/03/2010 and since Michael was working with him, I bet Criss Angel brings him back during a switch on stage and it will be "magical!"[/quote]

THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! IF ONLY WE ALL COULD BE THERE..OMG :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 10:14:33 PM
IF he comes back, (and I don't think he will, all his money will be lost by the world trying to sue him for the tiniest thing) I think it will be to expose something big that is happening with the government/sony etc. I don't think he'll come back for a magic show, to show the media up, to "punk" us or anything else. It will be for something very important if he ever does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

wilds

December 09, 2009, 10:34:49 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

Wonderful post! I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sosh

December 10, 2009, 06:53:56 AM
Wonderfull theory. Always found there where to many 7evens coming up in this hoax theory. You just gave me a reason why they are there to be found.

But I don't believe that if he comes back, he will do it at a show in Las Vegas. It must be much bigger. The whole world has to know it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions