Re: Michael's Ressurection Date!
December 10, 2009, 10:56:43 AM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Using the "7" system and all things centered around that first and foremost, and then using other clues, I will explain and predict the following:

Will 07/07/02.  Memorial 07/07/09.  Exactly a 7 year difference.  Funeral on 09/03/09 which was exactly "70" days after "death."  (7 X 10 = the "10" indicates the year 2010).

Michael's resurrection will be exactly "7" months from the date of his burial and that would 04/03/2010.  4 + 3 = 7 "AND" this is Easter weekend!  This would tie into Criss Angel's beLIEve poster, would explain why Janet had on an "Easter" dress in November for her ABC interview, why her final statement was "I keep waiting for him to call and say Dunk, it's me!"

It would also explain why the "red roses" at the memorial were replaced with "white lillies" and Irises at the "funeral" since they bloom in springtime.  It would also explain Kenny Ortega's strange tweet about "I'm back" in the springtime when the flowers are all in bloom.  

Being that Easter weekend relates to Biblical resurrection, it would also tie into Mike's final pose in the movie (on the cross, crucifixion.)  and his sign language saying "I will reveal myself to you" just before that final still of the movie.

04/03/2010 is the day before Easter Sunday in 2010.  I think this all fits in with everything perfectly!  JMO though...what do you think?   :D   I also think his resurrection will be magical and will include Cirque du Soleil in some fashion.  Criss Angel is doing a show in Las Vegas on 04/03/2010 and since Michael was working with him, I bet Criss Angel brings him back during a switch on stage and it will be "magical!"
Isn't Paris's birthday April 3? hmmmm?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2009, 11:30:02 AM
interesting! very interesting! :)
i'll see what happens...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 10, 2009, 11:42:56 AM
I cannot believe for one minute when Michael sat and planned the hoax he would have contemplated and worked on a numbers theory- he will have done it at the right time for him, and planned it to the very last detail involving things and people and conditions surrounding him at that time. I cannot even begin to think that as well as planning it all with the very few people who are in on it, getting every detail and everyones moves and stories planned and probably discussed at great length that he could possibly have planned it with all these "supposed" number theories many of you seem to have. I think you will find in all walks of life the harder and more complicated something is then the least effective and less likely it is to work and that goes for a hoax. My opinion and I think the only logical one. I am disregarding all the stuff regarding numbers/paintings etc-this is not evidence, it is hearsay. Sorry but I am being honest here.
BTW- you can only be resurrected if you are dead..... and as we all know MJ is not!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 11, 2009, 07:21:45 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I cannot believe for one minute when Michael sat and planned the hoax he would have contemplated and worked on a numbers theory- he will have done it at the right time for him, and planned it to the very last detail involving things and people and conditions surrounding him at that time. I cannot even begin to think that as well as planning it all with the very few people who are in on it, getting every detail and everyones moves and stories planned and probably discussed at great length that he could possibly have planned it with all these "supposed" number theories many of you seem to have. I think you will find in all walks of life the harder and more complicated something is then the least effective and less likely it is to work and that goes for a hoax. My opinion and I think the only logical one. I am disregarding all the stuff regarding numbers/paintings etc-this is not evidence, it is hearsay. Sorry but I am being honest here.
BTW- you can only be resurrected if you are dead..... and as we all know MJ is not!!!

I wouldn't be so harsh with numbers if I were you, it's not all that impossible, in fact, I feel it's very likely.

The "70 days" part shocked me a bit. I mean, seriously, how is THAT a coincidence. I can understand if you're adding up numbers (like 2 +5 = 7), but 70 days? And the fact that they postponed it twice, that is WAY too weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions